The Untold Story of an Olympic Trio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will looked over at Isabella and flashed her a small grin of victory at figuring out at least one more piece of the puzzle at least he hoped he had. although this was only going to get harder not easier. "that..I do not know I only know of a few titans that were sentenced to actual prisons the others were banished to tarturus and as far as I know Selene was sent to tarturus and that's definitely a place I never want to go..if she was in tarturus it only means that she had regained enough power to allow herself to be reborn in this world which means she can be anywhere she chooses..and I don't know where her original home was located before the Gods took the Titans down..we could try and find another Titan to ask them..or try asking one of the Gods themselves but..I wouldn't recommend either of those ideas"

Isabella knew their challenge was only getting harder, more impossibly difficult for he three children but if the know large discouraged or down put her at all it didn't show. As always the girl was bussled at their challenge, a spark shining through her eyes each time one of them spoke. Because this was indeed a very difficult challenge in her eyes but nothing they couldn't over come. In fact, she looked ten times more focused and excited as her mind clicked away to process the information and turn it into more ideas, more that they could lead off of.

"I don't think either of those ideas would fair is very well." She leaned back and crossed her arms for a moment in thought, staring intently at them before looking up again suddenly. "Wait -we might not know where the titans home was before her down fall but we can still get that information, right? There must be someone that would have the information we need, so you know of any one we can ask?"

Will looks down and crosses his arms again as he thinks after a while he sighs and rubs his eyes "the only people I can think of to ask who might have an idea would be the gods the titans or Chiron other then that I have no clue about who might know where the old Titans home was located"

"Chiron has probably got things of his own to worry about concerning this at the moment, but I don't know anyone else either..." Part of the girl wished she had taken a bit more time outside of class to do some of her own research on the Greek world, maybe pick up a book that didn't involve dragons and fantasy worlds. But there was no helping that now, when the information could provide so dearly useful. With a soft hand she rubbed the back of her neck in thought, silent until Rose -who had been quiet until now- pointed out a very solid thought.

"Um... guys... I know we're brainstorming and everything... but you know, we're still in Olympus... more specifically the gods domain... it might be a good idea to, you know, go somewhere else to think about this?" The girl squeaked, presence of such a powerful building keeping her silent until now. None of the three knew when their almighty gods would return but most likely; they wouldn't appreciate the demi-gods still hanging around doing nothing but thinking when they did.

Will paused and looked at Rose he had honestly almost forgotten she was there since she had been so quiet and that made him feel incredibly guilty. How could he forget his closest friend? especially since she was standing right there. Giving a small nod he gave Roes a pat on her arm "your right Rose..lets get back to earth..I guess our only option is to try and go to a library see if we can find something there until then..we're going in blind and I don't like that anymore then you two do" with that he walked past the girls and started making his way back towards the elevator

Isabella glanced to Will just in time to catch a slightly bothered look on his face before the boy turned -bringing her own to twitch a small frown. She knew rather well his thoughtful look which was the one he would be carrying if he had been thinking deeply about the blind task at hand. Something in his eyes have her a hunch te son of Poseidon had something else bothering him for a few seconds -but right now might not have been the best time for an inquiry. She would have to ask lightly later... If she remembered.

"Oh libraries... Greeaat..." The girls slightly sarcastic tone caught a look from Rose, and Isabella gave a light laugh. It was interesting even now when they had so much on their mind that she could still pull out a lively note of a laugh. "I mean don't get me wrong I love reading, but big buildings full of abused books and all nighter students who don't want to be there is not the place to do it." She gained a light chuckle from Rose, as the two followed at a quick pace out of their grand current location to a much more bland one -the elevator back to earth. "We go to the library a lot on quests for help like this. There is a perfect one not too far from here with a whole grand section on Greek mythology -Will likes to act like he knows everything of course right off the bat..." Rose lowered her tone with a glance to their friend before grinning. "Let's just say, we do rely on those books a lot."

Her opposite gave a light laugh, brushing her red locks back as they stepped into the elevator. She really did like Rose, despite being shy and occasionally quiet the little Satyr was easy to get along with and very sweet. Which made it all the more worrisome to think of her feelings for Will, and how she would end up reacting to their relationship. It was easy to see what brought Will to love her... As a best friend. At that thought Isabella gave him a large encouraging smile. "Well, to the library it is then."

Will walked into the elevator and shot Rose one of those "oh you are so asking for it" looks but with a playful smirk "hey I do not act like I know everything I just use the knowledge that I do know and flounce it around which is not the same as acting like I know everything. But if you like I can start acting that way because I know how much you love it when I do act that way." He chuckled and pressed the button to take them back down to the ground floor "besides I never bothered to read up on the titans because I never thought I'd have to face one in my lifetime..I have to admit I'm a little excited about it..but..at the same time I want to shit my pants until the split open and then run for the hills with my tail between my legs..this has gotten a lot more serious then I hoped it would get..and that scares me..it makes me worry about what is to come in the future"

Status
Not open for further replies.