The Untold Story of an Olympic Trio

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Just so you know my replies are going to be kinda slow

The Chimera let out another shriek as its full weight went against the trident, a thin but strong weapon piercing through its matted stomach fur and for a moment it looked as thought the thing might just fall right onto him anyway. Then the beast vanished, into a heap of monster dust that left a sour smell to the air just as students started wondering around the school in frantic rush to get to there next classes.

A single long thin tooth impaled itself in the ground next to Will, the tip stained sickly black and was probably not safe to touch but the rest of the fang was smooth and dry.

By now Isabella and Rose had reached the house, but while Rose was in a clearly visible panic for Will her current partner was wiping around the place searching for what she would need. Just a few sets of clothes, personal items such as a toothbrush, and of course some spare cash if they needed it on the way. She had nothing sentimental to bring really so already packed her book-bag was sadly big enough to fit everything in its small size and hung beside her waist. "Rose you said it yourself he'll be fine." She said in a firm tone, although the words were also doing a deal to convince herself.

"Oh... I know its just I can't help but worry you know..." She mumbled toying with the bottom her shirt as Isabella brushed past. The girl certainly was fast, hopping from one place to the next like a bird on a branch. It made her wonder if this was a daughter of Hermes, but then again she had already shown many mild attributes of different gods. It was still very uncertain.

(( S'all good, I'm still typing from an Ipod anyway D; ))

(Ok good to know :))

Looking down at the fang he frowns before grabing the clean edge he picks it up out of the ground and puts it in the bag he had on his back he then hurries over and picks up his trident he shakes off the monster dust that was sticking to it and tossed it to himself as it turns back into a coin which he puts in his pocket rubbing his nose he then hurries towards the direction where the girls should be

"Uhh Rose," Isabella said suddenly stopping to look at the Satyr for a moment with a slightly confused expression and asked a very reasonable question that had apparently not been thought of before. "How exactly is Will supposed to find us? I mean, he was supposed to follow behind but that didn't happen and now were pretty far away. He doesn't know where I live...?"

Almost immediately her forest-green eyes went from worried to mortified. "Oh gosh your right! I didn't even think of that! He was supposed to stay in sight an now he's not..."

Without another word as well as not letting her companion continue Isabella ran a hand through her hair before rolling her eyes. It would have been directly at Will if he were there. She brushed past the other girl lightly out the door with the small bag rested against her hip and a now-warm black leather jacket on. "Come on, lets go see if he's still alive then."

"That's not funny!"

It was almost just as soon as she opened the door Will walked up the front steps of the porch and was about to knock seeing Isabella standing there he only grins and lightly taos her head with his knuckles "anyone hone?" He paused for only about a second before following with "i guess not maybe I'll come back later" he snorts and holds his stomach as he starts laughing

• Love
Reactions: Blue
Isabella paused in shock at the light knock on her forehead, at first she didn't look very impressed but upon seeing his grin the girl couldn't help but try to hold back one of her own. It failed. Before she knew it, she was laughing along with him and gave a light poke with one finger to his chest. "Oh hah, very funny. Maybe if your looking for a friend you should try calling by seashell first next time." She snorted back still laughing but it only increased.

"Oh, you two are ridiculous." Rose laughed, brushing aside Isabella but she looked very relieved and that was adding to her own humorous attitude, not addressing the situation at hand until they had all had a good laugh. Even with the dangerous siltation at hand she knew they needed it. "How did you manage to get away... unless you took it down? Did you get hurt at all?"

"Wait, took it down? Seriously? That thing was huge, no way!" Isabella snorted in dis-belief and crossed her arms with an arched eyebrow, unable to believe a lone man could take down the Chimera demi-god or not let alone a boy her age. Of course, she really did know nothing of the feats champions of the gods went through.

He looks at Rose and gives her a soft smile "I'm ok I promise Rose a bruise here and there nothing to serious" upon hearing Isabellas claim that he could defeat a creature that size he arched his own eyebrow at her and reached into his pack and pulled out the tooth the creature had left behind "then explain to me how I managed to get this"

Rose looked rather doubtful at his claim to be alright but didn't speak up about her worries -knowing if Will was badly hurt it would show later. Her worry was slightly clear in the girls expression, she really just couldn't help but care this much for friends and people around her. Still, Rose trusted him enough to take his words as final for now but looked just as equally impressed at Isabella when her friend pulled out the long tooth.

Isabella did most definitely not like that eyebrow arch reflecting her own, it was a challenge. However that thought was pushed aside when Will pulled out his prize -which looked on the verge of dripping black venom onto the ground. She bit her lip for a moment before shifting her weight and giving a small smile. "Alright, I'll admit I'm impressed." She couldn't help but wonder how he did it, and at the same time it was slightly down putting to know the boy had enough skill or experience or both to accomplish such a challenge. And yet... Isabella herself wanted to be able to do that, it was also an encouragement for next time. Because next time she didn't want to have to run. "You'll have to tell about it on the way though so we can get going." She didn't seem particularity as worried as Rose about any injuries Will might have had, believing the claim of no more then a slight battering.

"Yeah... I suppose if you're all right Will then we can go. Isabellas got everything, we don't want to run into anything else if possible. That means stay on a low profile you two." She ignored the small smile Isabella twitched at her last words and gave one herself although the words contained serious if not strong warning.

He chuckles and puts the fang back into his pack he winks at Isabella and nods "maybe if you ask nicely I'll tell you all about it" upon hearing Roses remark he nodded a bit "your right we should get moving oh and Rose it's me cmon when have I ever been known to cause trouble?..and what happened in Orlando D.C. and Hollywood does not count"

Rose snorted in response crossing her arms. "Yes those most defiantly do count but that's not all I'll referring to. You know what I mean, mister monster challenger." She had started to walk along with Isabella, they would quickly need to make way -this was going to be a long trip. What would be best, a more mundane bus route or something maybe something quicker would come their way.

"You know what, hearing you get yourself into trouble a lot doesn't really surprise me." Isabella teased lightly and glanced back to her house, wondering if it would be a while before she saw it again. Before she saw her parents again, or even this area. Certainly there wasn't regret in the decision to leave right away or leave at all, just a mild shift in her life. Well, mild was putting it loosely.

He rolls his eyes and looks at Rose from the corner of his eye "if we're going there rose shall we also talk about all the times I had to save you because you would get lured away by something prerty, colorful, shiny, cute..shall I continue?" He grins a bit and gently nudges her with his elbow turning to Isabella he only arch an eyebrow again "oh your so one to talk missy"

Rose almost instantly turned pink at the cheeks with Wills prompts because of course he was right. He had saved her furry tail a number of times especially of the recent few trips. But Isabella didn't need to know of those right now... And Will didn't need to know the Satyr had already told her new girl friend quite a few true stories about the boy of reckless actions. "Uh no... Never mind lets not go there. "

"Hey, I get fights for sensible reasons. And with people too, not fire-breathing monsters who are clearly already pissed off." Isabella defended herself, glancing to her nails which earlier that morning had proved as a 'sensible reason' to get into a fist-fight. Then again for all I know Mary could be a fire-breathing Gorgon or some shit like that. "Yet." She added as an afterthought. "So how are we getting to this camp, anyway?"

Will looks at Isabella and smiles devishly as he cracks his knuckles "oh you let me worry about that we just need to find a river or something" it was clear to Rose he was talking about using his control of water to transport them there within a an hour or two

Roses eyes went dinner plate wide as she clicked instantly to what her friend was saying and spoke with a tail tucked between her legs. She would rather take the bus, by far. "Oh no Will you don't mean..."

"What?" Isabella asked glancing in between them and she didn't quite click on even with the river comment. Remembering your companions had Demi-god powers was something that took a while and getting used to. "I mean I know one not far from here..." Although that smile and Roses reaction put together spoke out it couldn't be good, she was curious.

"Can't we go by land?" Rose practically whimpered even though she knew this method was much quicker, safer, and more convenient. "You know how I hate that... It makes me sick and my fur takes so long to dry... And there was that time we ran into..." The Satyr gave an involuntary shiver.

Will looks at Isabella and smiles "would you mind leading the way to the river?" Not waiting for a reply he then quickly turns his attention to Rose "Rose c I know you don't like it but at this point we need to get to camp we don't have time to travel across the country we need to get there now plus your fur will dry and that first time wasn't my fault I was still getting used to my powers and that cruise ship came out of no where"

Reactions: Blue
Rose shivered at the memory. The cruise ship had most definitely not come out of nowhere but now wasn't the time to argue. He was right about their time being limited, after all. "Alright... just, you know... try to watch where we're going this time." She mumbled quietly, rubbing the back of her neck nervously. At least they weren't flying, water travel was nothing compared to that.

"Sure thing." Isabella responded and before much more then an hour had passed her boots squished onto the soft mud of riverbank rather then gravel or ashfault. The river gave something of a light roar, definitely strong enough that one would not want to get caught in it today but it was decoratively guarded by large city-placed boulders that children often liked to play on. "Its definitely not the cleanest thing, but its the only one for a ways around."

Once ar the river Will let out a soft sigh. He enjoyed the sound of rushing water it just made him feel free especially when he could controll it looking at the girls he gently takespecially their arms "ok let's go remember not to let go of me no matter what you let go your going to go flying"

"Wait, how exactly is this going to work?" Isabella asked, a rather reasonable question in her opinion. Rose seemed to know, but the poor Satyr did not look in any state to be answering such a question -tightly clinging to Wills arm with a solid look of dispare on her face. In fact, it was pretty funny in her opinion; she didn't really see what the big deal was. So they were going to get a little wet, how bad could it be?

He smiles and hoOKs his arm around Isabellas waist and quicOlympic jumps up and lands on the water but they don't sink were literally standing on water. Looking in the direction of camp he closes his eyes as the river starts slowing down stopping and then flowing in the opposite direction! He let's out a loud whoop of excitement as a giant wave forms with the trio standing on top of it "this is the only way to travel!"

Isabellas eyes widened as soon as Will didn't answer but instead moved, she would have much preferred to know before hand what was making Rose so anxious but wasn't about to back out now. After all, Isabella never backed out of a challenge. What ever was in store, she convinced herself she would be able to tough it out just fine. As soon as she was pulled into the jump along with the two -caught by surprise- the girl sucked in a sharp and shocked breath preparing to hit the water; closing her eyes tightly.

But of course, the splash to engulf them never came. Instead there was a light one as if landing in a puddle but that was it -Isabellas eyes snapped open in surprise and instantly both hands were on the arm around her waist holding it there so Will couldn't let go even if he wanted to. She glanced to him with wide eyes that clearly disagreed with the statement but said nothing, perhaps to hold in the shock and slight fear that came with this wet feeling of not quite standing on solid ground but instead a moving living flowing creature the water seemed.

"I-I can think of a few other ways! Oh I don't like this..." Rose squeaked trembling slightly as she held onto his other arm much more tightly -in a grip so hard it might have even hurt. The poor girl hated the unsteady feeling of water travel and its unpredictable nature. Especially with Will in lead. "W-Will watch where your going! That bolder was really close."

Status
Not open for further replies.