The Untold Story of an Olympic Trio

Status
Not open for further replies.
He smiles a bit "I'm sure that statement is completely true but..with them you never can be too careful. And to answer your question they basically wanted to give you a bath in toilet water.."

Sighing he sits down at one of the table and rubs his eyes shaking his head he looks at her and smiles as he rubs his arm to tease her about the punch "oh well let's forget about them and ouch..you big bully whatd i do? Haha im just joking come sit down your going to love fhis.just think of any food I mean any food you want to eat"

"Oh lovely." No, a toilet dunk didn't sound like fun even though she had avoided the same situation before -it seemed teens here weren't much more creative then the ones in her old school. "Well I suppose there are worse reasons to potentially start a fight."

Not many campers were left in the wall less, roofless, open place but the ones that were seemed to be grouped with there own siblings; easily told as it was when the Ares children were walking together. Unsure of where to go... She simply remained with Will.

Isabella noticed the tired body language he gave and also sat down. "Anything? Well that sounds like it could be easily abused." The girl gave a mischievous smirk but thought of what she would usually have for dinner at home. A simple dinner of eggs made by herself of course -sadly, even after all this time cooking for herself Isabella couldn't cook for shit- with toast on the side and of course water. She fell quiet for a moment with a thought, holding it back at first but clearly she needed to get it out. "Alright I can't help but ask... Do you eat fish or has like being able to talk to them kind of put you off of that?"

He literally froze in place and slowly turned his head to look at her his eyebrow twitching as he spoke low and annoyed "..I cannot believe you just asked me that.." after holding the silence he bursts out laughing and shakes his head "yes I eat fish it's honestly on of my favorites in Atlantis that's what they most eat is sea food so no we don't see it as cannablism besides my father didn't create fish they were already here when he took control of the ocean now horses he did create a story for another time" he holds up the goblet in front of him and smiles "this is a special gift from Mr. D. He's one of the lesser gods the god of wine and drink to be honest he got into trouble with his father Zeus and as punishment he has been banned from drinking and sent here to watch over the camp these goblets will fill instantly with any drink you could want instantly you want a cherry coke the goblet will fill with it all you have to do is think of what you want the same goes for the food as you can see" in a sudden blast of wind a large steaming plate of mashed potatoes roast beef gravy and biscuits appears in front of him "the same goes for food tamed wind spirits deliver us whatever food we may ask for at any time we desire"

Isabella tensed, not realizing the question might offend him as she fell silent but as soon as Will dropped the act and burst out laughing, she couldn't help but let out one of her own. "Shit, you got me for a moment there!" she laughed lightly.

Will was quite chatterful, but she didn't mind listening to him talk in face Isabella quite enjoyed it -he definitely had an amusing amount of expression in the way he spoke. "The god of wine banned from drinking? Remind me not to get on that guys bad side." Maybe it was because she had never come into direct contact with magic before, but the girl jumped a bit when food suddenly appeared before them. Well, that was going to take some getting used to.

"So where did Rose run off to?" She asked while they were eating, eyes wondering around occasionally to skim over lone campers that would pass although she got a few eyes in return. Even in such a large camp, it was clear a new addition was not easily missed.

He smiles and nudges her with his elbow as he takes a big drink from his goblet sighing he sets it down as he ponders her question "good question..most likely to give her report to the elder satyrs then she went to get her own meal then she'll probably sit in the forest for a while and play her flute she'l come find us when she's ready don't worry about her

Isabella found it amusing that Will pretty much knew his friends whole routine. She took a drink from her own goblet -it was water. Only ever water, that was the only thing she ever really drank; carbonated drinks or other weren't very appealing to the girl. "You two are pretty close, hmm? How long have you been friends?"

He smiles a bit whether it was out if affection towards rose or just really close friendship was hard to tell "since I was about 8..she found me and helped me find camp it's funny how she saved my life and now I'm constantly saving hers we've been almost inseparable since childhood we always have each others backs and we tell each other everything were as much brother and sister as you will be with your felow cabin mates"

Isabella chuckled lightly at the affectionate way he spoke about his friend, she couldn't really tell if it was more of a brotherly affection or something else. What ever it was, it was pretty cute. However her smile didn't stay fully at the last note. "Yeah..." The girl leaned back to look up at the fully exposed sky; it had quickly grown dark indicating they would soon head down to the bonfire. "Hopefully I don't end up with Ares. I don't think that would end too well for me or them." It was clear to tell she was still uneasy about who her parent was but didn't address it any further. "So where are all your siblings? I noticed we haven't run into any of them."

He looks at her out of the corner of his eye and smiles "don't worry I know your not a child of Ares you think to much to be one of them I mean that as a compliment and your not a one of those people that has to resort to violence to solve things Ares kids think violence is the only answer. And tto answer your second question..I only have one younger brother Percy Jackson he hasn't met me yet nor I him but I've heard of him children of the big three are..kinda forbidden so for one of us to be born is extremely rare'

Isabella snorted at the 'think too much' comment. But, well honestly she couldn't help but think even though her meeting with the group had even brief; he was probably right. Mark certainly didn't look like the 'think before you act' type -challenging Will was poof of that.

"Forbidden?" She questioned, raising an eye brow. "Why? I mean they're already screwing around with mortals how much worse can it get that it has to be forbidden?" Somewhere in the distance there was a thunderous rumble in non-existent clouds at her words, causing Isabella to look up again in surprise.

He looks up at the sky and sighs rubbing his eyes he was clearly hesit at to yell her but she deserved to know "part if it..is fear remember how the Titans used to rule befire the God's slew them and took control? Some of the God's fear their children..is will do the same and that they would be ked by a son of the big three remove the children if the big three ultimately you remove the problem because only a child of the big three can rule Olympus or so it's told another reason is for the children themselves a child of the big three is hunted relentlessly for they are the most powerful whether they're hunted to be killed..or to be taken in and forced to serve some power that would rise against the gods

Of corse Isabella knew what he was talking about, even though she had basic knowledge from her class the girl also enjoyed reading and Greek mythology was one of her favourite subjects. Now that she knew it was all more then fantasizes stories, the subject seemed to get even better. She gave a light "Mhm" at his first question before continuing to listen.

"So they see you -an the other children of the three- as a potential threat. But do they seriously see you as strong enough to take down the gods? I mean... There, you know, gods." Isabella motioned with her hands to add emphasis, imagining the moment when Will found out not only was he a Demi-god but also one of the most powerful of his generation. Then again, considering he had come at such a young age it might have been easier to take in or grow up with. Still, how could a Demi-god even compare to the power of a god? Maybe she was just over-estimating the gods or underestimating Will, it was definitely a possibility.

"Question is, are you planning on taking over Olympus any time soon?" She asked with a slight smile, clearly joking.

He looks at her and narrows his eyes at her and spoke in a dead serious tone "as we speak I'm coming up with plano to.." he couldn't even finish the sentence without bursting into laughter shaking his head he wipes his eyes and smiles at her "no I don't intend to do so besides could you see me as ruler of all Olympus? It's enough to make me want to string myself up for it I might be able to take charge but I'm no leader. And as for your first comment the titans didn't think the God's could defeat them yet look what happened to them anything is possible Isabella especially in our world"

Isabella couldn't even take him seriously this time, trying -and failing- to hold in her grin until laughing along too. "Oh no don't tell me I don't want to be dragged into your evil plans!" She giggled lightly.

"Nah, your probably too soft for such a role. Doesn't sound like there would be too much time for running around battling monsters and causing mischief either. Oh, how would you survive?" The girl leaned back to drag her hand through her hair until it came loose again -it was clear she liked playing with it and sitting still want her thing even though the action made it slightly messy.

"Our world..." Isabella repeated quietly for a moment before smiling brightly. "Well, self-filling goblets and Chimeras tearing my school apart; it does seem like a different world I suppose. When do we have to head down to the fire?"

He smiles a bit and nods as he picks up his plate of food or what he hadn't eaten "in just a minute come with me and bring your scraps" he walks towards a large fire place a and closes his eyes before throwing his food into the fire "..hey dad missing you down here hoping I'll get to talk to you soon..love you dad..if you can..say hi to mom for me.."

Isabella followed his words and approached the hearth along with Will, tilting her head ever so slightly as she listened to his... Prayer? To his father. She caught the drift quickly on what was supposed to be done with her own scraps...

And then Isabella felt awkward. Who do I...?

But the girl did the best she could, having a feeling he was supposed to do something similar Isabella tossed her scraps in before speaking. "Umm... Thanks for this amazing day and he meal I guess and whoever gets these... Whoever my parent is, I look forward to knowing you soon." She glanced at will as if to ask if she had done it right before cracking a small smile, feeling absolutely rediculous. The day had been long and crazy but she wasn't ready for t to end quite yet.

He looks at her and smiles nodding his head "perfect it's just like praying at church except were talking to our parent and throwing food at them in a way" chuckling he turns and starts walking "come the bonfires this way"

Isabella couldn't help but smirk at his comment, following along she tugged her jacket back on as they walked -she jogged up to catch up and walk beside Will rather then behind. The cool night air was just beginning to nip at her skin but as they approached the bonfire the air around it was warm again. And full of chattering voices. Even though Will had said there were quite a few campers here, the amount of kids in bright orange shirts still surprised Isabella enough to make her hesitate in nervousness.

It was different from walking into school the first day for some reason, she had never had a problem with that. No, maybe the nerves here were from looking around and wondering where she would fit in -back at her school and home the girl knew she was an outcast and in a way that was comforting. Here? Well Isabella had been told she would and had to fit in somewhere, but where was still up for debate.

She spotted Chiron amongst the campers, chatting with another adult who was holding a cherry coke. Isabella also was easily able to pick out the few faces she already knew, the Ares children which were talking loudly among themselves and given a wide berth from the others -although there were a few faces scattered in there she did not recognise from earlier before. She caught herself scanning breifly for someone who she might recognise for a different perpous, someone who looked similar to her in any way but couldn't pick any one out in the camp-fires bright vibrant light.

He smiles at her and walks towards one of the open seats high giving and shaking the hands of other campers on his way he was clearly one of the more popular guys there or maybe it was he was just that friendly everyone liked him excluding the Ares kids of course all around there were the different groups of campers some held bows others held spears some sang songs some were playing pranks on each others and some were more focused on doing their makeup he smiles and sits down in the open seat he was heading towards and waved her over

Isabella made her way over casually, seating beside Will. She wasn't nearly as friendly as the boy and quite frankly didn't know how he did it; effortlessly conversing and greeting so many people she would probably stop and try to talk to each one of them -and end up getting overwhelmed. She was the type to have a small group of good friends rather then be friends with everyone, which Will seemed to be. It was a bit admirable but at the same time Isabella was just starting to think she might keep to herself for tonight when a boy seated in a spot not far away from her shifted to catch the attention of her amber-gold eyes. And at first she thought she recognised him, but then realised he just had the same color eyes as the boy Mark from earlier.

"Hey, Isabella right? I'm Damion, Ares cabin" He reached over for a hand shake which Isabella returned after a silent moment and gave a confident but cautious smile. "Yeah, Isabella Strifer. Umm, nameless I guess for now." The boy gave a chuckle at what she was sure wasn't a very funny comment but couldn't help but smile a bit more. "Hey, sorry about earlier. Yeah, I was part of that group. Mark and Clerissa like to be real assholes to the new campers sometimes, but you don't have to worry about them trying that bullshit again."

"Hey, is this the new camper?" Her attention was dragged away from the green-eyed Ares child by a much more prominent voice -because it was right beside her. Another camper had pressed himself in the small but flexible space between her and Will suddenly. He had a goofy but charming look on his face, which was currently lit up in a good-hearted laugh as he slung an arm over her shoulder and then Wills as well. The elder Apollo child -probably at least seventeen- had light gold eyes that looked familiar. His action caused a few people to laugh, but clearly in a friendly way and apparently this well-known kid meant no harm. "Good to see you made it back in one piece man. And what's your name, lovely?" He gave Will a good-hearted squeeze around the shoulders but attention turned to his companion.

"Aww lay off Kaidan your going to scare her."

"Isabella," The girl laughed in responce, the nervousness gone from her voice because oddly enough... the camp fire had a homely feeling to it. It was warming her by the second and even the fire itself seemed to grow with each good round of laughter or light song.

Status
Not open for further replies.