The unknown

• Thread starter xxDarkest_Assassinxx
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm just glad you're back. I was worried about you being their by yourself." He said looking at the ground

Violet chuckled. "I did fine until the scout party found me..." She winced.

Jasik avoided her gaze. He had a thought tugging at the back of his mind. He shrugged it off, he would deal with that later

He couldn't tell her that the guild leaders might have sent her on a suicide mission. He needed to think, fast. Jasik looked her in the eyes. "I..I think..I love you"

Violet blinked at him, mouth agape. She shook her head, blushing heavily. "I...I don't know what to say..."

"I know that it's forbidden, but I just wanted to tell you that."

Violet swallowed, "Well, uh...I...I think I've fallen for you too..." She blushed, her shyness taking over as she curled up against the wall.

Jasik wanted to hold her, or kiss her again. But he knew that he made her nervous so he just stayed where he was

"Why are you so nervous around me? You seem almost uncomfortable every time you're near me. Is there something I do that you don't like?"

Violet chuckled. "I'm always like that...and you are hot..." She blurted out, covering her mouth as she realized what she had said.

Jasik smiled at her. "Well, I think you are beautiful" he said and moved slightly closer to her

Jasik looked into her eyes and smiled. He'd never felt this way before

She curled up to him, sighing. "I have a bad feeling about the elders..."

Status
Not open for further replies.