The unknown

• Thread starter xxDarkest_Assassinxx
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"yeah" he said as he got up and brought a small box full of medicines and wraps

Violet sat up with a wince, taking off the old bandage over her thigh. "Alright..."

Jasik put an orange cream over the wound on violet's leg before wrapping it in a fresh bandage

Violet closed her eyes, keeping from fussing. "Thank you..." She whimpered. "Damn patrols..." she whispered, covering her mouth as she realized she cussed.

"No problem" he said as he finished tending to her wound. "That should feel better by tonight

"Already feels better..." She unwrapped the bandage at her waist, hissing. "Okay so this one and my cheek..."

Jasik put the cream on her waist then applied a new bandage. He did the same to her cheek

She sighed. "Mmmm..." She brought her hand up to grab the one brushing over the scratch on her cheek. Violet closed her eyes, "Thank you...."

She leaned up, kissing him gently on the mouth. "Thank you..." Violet whispered again.

Jasik felt her warn lips against his. He felt himself wanting her so much more but he managed to keep his composure

Violet giggled, blushing furiously. "Sorry...I just really like kissing you.."

I like kissing you as well. He said as he pulled her close and kissed her passionately

Jasik loved the feel of her kiss. She had the ability to make him feel so alive. He stopped kissing her and whispered in her ear "I love you"

Violet looked at him wide-eyed. "You mean it?" She asked, a sense of wariness coming over her.

Violet put her arms around his neck, kissing him against the mouth with passion. "Mmm I love you too..." She whispered.

Jasik meant it with all of his heart, he loved her. He'd do anything to protect her. He pulled her closer and passionately kissed her

Violet shivered, the closeness making her body warm. "Oh, wait..." She bit her lip. "I'll need to be leaving on that next mission soon..." Worry crossed her features as she looked up at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.