The unknown

• Thread starter xxDarkest_Assassinxx
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jasik went to his room and saw that violet left a. note for him. He went in his room, closed the door, then began to read it

Violet left the area, traveling through the wooded area and in the direction of the war zone. She recalled what she had written.

Jasik,
This is in case I don't make it back...I was happy that you were my first kiss. This girl was invisible...and you saw me. I found that I have grown fond of you and tonight just confirmed it for me...
Hope to see you soon..
If not, don't wait up...xo
Violet.

Jasik read that note over and over again. The idea of her being on this mission by herself unnerved him, but he knew she could handle herself.

Violet was quick, silent. She was deadly, as long as she didn't encounter groups. She stuck to the shadows, knowing that even though she was half days travel out from where she needed to be, she needed to be careful.

It had been two days since violet left and he missed her terribly. Despite knowing that she had received high quality training, he was horribly worried about her. He was falling hard for her and he didn't care about the rules. He wanted her

Violet had gone in, gotten the information and gotten out. But, not before she had been spotted by a patrol. They chased her through the woods, firing arrows that barely missed her. She climbed a tree, waiting them out before climbing down and limping back to the headquarters. She submitted her report, going to her room and looking over her wounds. She had narrowly made it out of there...

Jasik watched two men fight a bloody battle in the training area. At this point no matter who won, they would both bleed to death. He watched as one of the men decapitated the other. When jasik went to leave, he was stopped by two guards. "Jasik!" He heard the man behind him yell. Then jasik realized that this man intended to kill him.

Violet shook, wrapping her leg where the arrow had nicked her before wiping at the cut on her cheek. She barely made it...all for what? So an assassin could go kill a general?

But she had been successful...she had moved throughout the whole camp going unnoticed. The elders had to respect that much.

Jasik stood infront of the man. "I've waited a long time for this." Said the man. Jasik cleared his mind and prepared to fight. Though this man had more muscle than jasik, jasik was much faster. As the man swung his sword, jasik kicked him in the chest and threw a knife into his shoulder

Violet stood, limping towards Jasik's room. She sat outside the room, eyes drooping as she waited on him to return from training.

Jasik let out a cry of agony as he was stabbed in the arm. Anger surged through him as he heard the man laughing. Jasik lunged at the man but stopped just out of range of the sword. The man missed his swing and jasik cut his head off

Violet fell asleep outside of Jasik's door, the last few days taking a toll on her.

Jasik went to his room and found violet asleep. He gently picked her up and brought her inside. He laid her on a mat against a wall and began to tend to his stab wound

Violet woke with a start, sitting up and looking around. Her mind was still on the battlefield.

Jasik walked over to her "are you ok?" He asked in a soft tone

Violet looked at him with her gaze softening. "Yeah, yeah..." She rubbed her eyes. "Last I remember I was sitting outside"

Violet smiled. "Thank you." She blushed, her hair hiding the cut on her cheek and deepening color.

"No, problem." He said and went back to tending to his wound

Status
Not open for further replies.