The unknown

• Thread starter xxDarkest_Assassinxx
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jasik looked at the blood stain on her leg. "What happened to you" he asked

Violet shook her head, pushing her hair out of her face and taking his arm. "Nothing..." She ripped the bottom of her shirt, tying it around his arm.

Jasik saw more blood on her side and slightly lifted her shirt revealing a partially healed wound.

Violet hissed, pulling away. She smoothed over the bandage with a smile. "Okay, now you're set....who tried to kill you?"

"it doesn't matter" he said and walked to the other side of the room

Jasik went and sat near a few candles that he lit and thought to hisself

Violet got the feeling she wasn't wanted, she looked down at her feet. Maybe now that she was a spy she wasn't worthy. Her gaze turned troubled and she stood, shaking.

Jasik went over and hugged violet. "I'm glad you're back"

He looked her in the eyes. "Of course I am. I missed you"

Jasik felt her warm body against his. He longed for her touch ever since she left.

Violet shook against him, "Can I sit down?" She whimpered, pain shooting up her leg uncomfortably.

"of course" jasik helped her over to the mat and sat her down. "Do you need anything"

Violet shook her head, prodding her bloody bandage with a fingertip. "I'm okay..." She muttered, looking back up at him.

Jasik sat across from her, he was sad that she got hurt but he was also glad she was back

Violet blushed, looking away. "Successful mission..." She whispered, the silence bothering her.

Status
Not open for further replies.