The unknown

• Thread starter xxDarkest_Assassinxx
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jasik put his arms around her and held her. "What do you mean?" He asked

She frowned. "They already have another mission for me..." She was worried, running fingers along the cut on her cheek.

"They'll have to wait. You're not ready to be deployed again" he was right about her condition, but mostly he wasn't ready to let her go again

"I know..." She leaned against him, shivering and soaking in his warmth as she realized how cold she was. "They don't care...they want me back out in the warzone for more information..."

"I'll handle them, you're not ready to go out again" he held her closer feeling her shiver in his arms

Violet yawned. "Of course I am...I mean...I could be if they gave me a few hours to sleep..." She lay down, her head in his lap, curling up as close as she can to herself.

Jasik waited for violet to go to sleep before picking her up and laying her down on the mat. He needed to speak with the elders about sending her out again. He truly feared that they tried to kill her

Jasik actually got a decent amount of sleep for the first time in what seemed like forever. He woke up and saw that violet was sleeping next to him. She looked calm and peaceful.

Violet's body stopped shaking as soon as she felt the warmth and she rolled over in her sleep, hugging close to Jasik.

Jasik slowly got up, making sure not to wake violet. He went directly to the elders to discuss violet's condition

It was about twenty minutes before jasik returned to his room. He saw violet curled up in a ball, she shivered a few times. Jasik laid down next to her and wrapped his arms around her

Violet curled up by him, snuggling as tight as she could. Her body was scratched and torn, exhausted and weary.

Jasik softly kisses her on the cheek in an attempt to calm her. Violet had been stressed out lately and she deserved a nice calm rest

Violet awoke violently, sitting up and going to pull her daggers out, only to find they weren't with her. She blinked at her empty hands, looking around. She spotted Jasik, a smile on her face.

Jasik slowly opened guys eyes and looked at violet. "Everything is ok, no need to worry" he said and sat up then softly kissed her before laying back down by her side

Violet nodded, laying down with her head on his chest. "Okay...I probably do need to patch myself up better, though..."

Jasik held her close. He really enjoyed having her with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.