The unknown

• Thread starter xxDarkest_Assassinxx
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I know you can handle it. You'll do fine" he said

Violet scooted a bit closer. "I hope so. Seeing as how my life's on the line..." She chuckled, pushing her hair behind her ear. "But, ah...if I don't come back..." She hesitated, knowing what she was about to ask was forbidden.

He looked up at her. "Hey, don't think like that. You'll be fine" he said to her. Jasik couldn't imagine her not coming back

"But if I don't..." She scooted closer. "Will...will you kiss me?" Violet asked, her whole face blushing a bright red.

Jasik was shocked at what she said. This was strickly forbidden, but he couldn't deny that he wanted her. "Yes" he said as he pulled her close and kissed her softly

Violet kissed him back, smiling softly as she pulled away. "Thank you...I didn't want to die without kissing someone..." She blushed, "Not that I'm saying I will but..." She stood, heading for the door. "I leave tomorrow morning..."

Jasik grabbed her hand and pulled her close. "Don't leave..please start a little longer." He whispered

Violet blushed. "Uh...Uh...well..." She stuttered, still feeling the ghost of his lips on hers. "I need to pack..." She closed her eyes, his hand in his making her heart flutter. "I'll stay..."

Jasik held her waist and kept kissing her. He loved the feel of her warm lips on his

Violet panicked, pulling away as she blushed deep red. "No, no more..." Her shy nature got the best of her, causing panic.

She sat down, her knees feeling shaky and she looked at him. "No, it's okay...I just, uh, I have to pack..."

"ok...well .I....um....I guess...I'll see you later" he said and walked out of his room

Violet ran to her room, closing the door behind her as she shook. "Oh...my..." She was falling for someone in her guild, a rule strictly forbidding such to occur.

What was he thinking. He knew that this was breaking so many rules and now he probably caused her to not want to be around him anymore.

Violet rushed around, gathering her things and throwing her backpack over her shoulder. She snuck back towards Jasik's room, crouching outside of it. She had written a note, a confession in case she didn't come back...she hesitated.

Jasik sat outside of the building. He hated himself for losing control with her. That was probably the worst thing he could have done

Violet stuck the note under the door, looking up and feeling that she had better get started. It was going to be a long few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.