The unknown

• Thread starter xxDarkest_Assassinxx
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jasik went into his room and changed out of his blood stained clothes. He lit a few candles and sat in a corner

Violet tiptoed towards Jasik's room, knocking gently on the door. She stood to the side, biting her lip and avoiding the sharp glances of the others.

Jasik opened his door and was surprised to find violet outside. "hey, come in" he said as he stepped aside and let her enter

Violet hesitated for a moment before walking in. She shifted from foot to foot, sitting down awkwardly.

Jasik watched her for a moment. "Do I make you uncomfortable?" He asked her

Violet frowned, pondering the best way to reply to that question. "Possibly..."

"Oh, i'm sorry" said jasik as he moved to the wall opposite from violet.

Violet shook her head. "Not in that way..." She cleared her throat, watching him carefully.

Jasik looked back at her. "Then what did you mean"

Violet blushed heavily. "Uhm, well..." She avoided his gaze, hiding behind her hair.

Jasik just decided to go sit down again. He obviously was making her nervous or uncomfortable.

Violet smiled at him. She was worried that she would fall for him and break the rules. But then again, the danger thrilled her. "They want to send me on my first mission..." she muttered sheepishly.

Violet frowned. "War zone...one of the assassins needs info for a job..."

Violet shook her head. "No, not allowed for this mission..." She brought her knees up, resting her chin on them. "They're testing me...this is my last shot to stay in the guild...either I die in the war zone or I come back successful..."

"oh.." He said. He didn't like the idea of her being sent to the war zone by herself

Status
Not open for further replies.