The Unknown Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
"As ready as we'll ever bee I hope" Hina says with a smile then keeps Jikan close to her and pulls Eve close to her as well with a huge grin.

"So then it looks like were off "she said grinning back at Hina and so Scrubz didn't feel left out she grabbed hold of his hand "come on then lets go save the would's magic."

"Or do what we can and possibly fail" Hina says since she felt that too much optimism would be their downfall if anything.

Scrubz didn't have a choice and was soon pulled along when Eve grabbed his hand *Was gonna go anyway* he thought. He felt good he's made a few new friends. He happily followed them in their pace smiling to himself.

"Yes we may yet fail Hina but i'am sure we will give it our best shot what more can anyone expect from us." Eve said with a smile. "I know you were coming but this way is more fun" Eve chuckled as they walked along the main road let lead to Elios.

Jinkan looks at all pf them giggling. "you are funny all of you" she said in an old langue. "to where are we going" she said in there norale langue. but she said silncetly that only hina can hear

((I'm glad that the group got along so well without my support. Good job everyone))

The road to Elios was rather straight. Nothing too important is along the way, and thanks to that, the journey starts peacefully.
During the whole day, nothing happened.

-Later that day-
Night is about to come and the sun sets down. Elios, a great city, can be seen in the far distance. To get there, the group has to pass through a forest.
Wanderers get lost in the dark, and even the most experienced ones have trouble in a Dark Forest. It's nightly sounds and the fact that everything looks the same, makes them loose their way.

So what now? Will the group risk to travel through, or build up a camp and spend the night in the open area?

"We're heading to Elios, Jikan." she says then walks there with Eve, Jikan, Scrubz and the whole group. Nothing eventful happened all day but once they got a stopping point and everyone seemed a bit drained Hina did what anyone would do at that point. "It's time to set up camp don't you guys think!?" she shouted happily then awaited the other's opinions on that.

Eve looked to the rest of the group. Then she looked over to Hina "Yeah i agree i will go and get some wood for a fire" and with that she walked of to find the best type of wood she could with out having to go to far in to the woods.

jinkan yelled out to Eve "don't g into the forest thats the dark forest of Gandie its a very dark place full of dark monsters that have lost their hearts" she said running after her. She grabbed Eves hand and pulled her back to the way out. "People can lose there hearts here as well many have "

"Thanks Jinkan that would not of been the best way to go thank you" Eve looked to the forest "So any ideas where we can get some wood for the fire?"

she blushed "no problem Eve" she said with a smile then walked to the egae of the forest. "i can go back in and use my powers to go fast although that would make me tired at the end of that." she starts to think "or we could just cut that branch" she ponts to the tree above her wich was the right tree to use asfire wood

"I don't want you go in there no matter how fast you are Jinkan." I have an idea i could try using my power over earth to bring some of the branches to us"
Eve always got nervous using her powers in front of people just in case they didn't work but at the least she could do was try.
With out another word she raised her hands and asked if the trees would mind helping her and her new friends. She waited to see what happened.

Nothing happened Eve let her shoulders slump "Sorry it didn't work" Eve could feel the tears welling up in her eye's it was just another reason to not bother trying to use her magic in front of others.

Scrubz watched on as the events went through and they needed fire to keep warm he knew he'd be alright as for the others they would freeze and since Eve failed and tears welling up he wondered if he could use his knuckle dusters of elements to cause a constant fire going. He hit his hands together and shouted "Double Fire" hoping to cause fire to grow from his hands

Fire started swirling round his hands and he could feel the heat rising. "Hey guys we have fire, you probably have to huddle round me but least you'll be warm. I'll have to stay awake through the night though but saying that someone should be on guard. We have no idea what's out there."

she looks at Eve with a small smile "its ok Eve its not your falt I am starting to have a feeling something is ôìòáóßìë úóüìòë" /she didnt mean to say that in her langue but then she went back to english "can we have something to eat?" she asked everyone with a frown when her stomic made the sound. "so not lady like stomic"

(sorry guys my kobo like delted half of what i said and the wired letters are not a real langue ^^ also sorry again)

Last edited by a moderator:
Scrubz replied "I don't know what to do about food. Plus I've kinda got my hands full of fire at the moment"

Something comes out of the Forest and heads to the group. It's another traveler with a big backpack on his back.He is young and looks like he has some experience.
He walks along the road and is about to reach the group.

Eve was just about to say something about food and to give her thanks to Scrubz when she felt some one was coming she turned around to see a guy walking from the forest.
"Who are you?" she shouted before he got to close.

Status
Not open for further replies.