The Unknown Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Names Hina and don't worry about it. I was glad to help even though you did bite me when I helped you get that arrow out of you arm which reminds me, you aren't hurt are you? That was some height you dropped down from." she asked concerned for her.

she smiles "it heald fast dont worry" she looks at her. "i notice you are not humen what can you do?" she asked with a smile

"Oh hehe yeah. I can enchant weapons using specific gems to give that weapon a specific power be it permanent or temporary like the ones in my daggers. It's a difficult process and I'm still learning but I've been very successful lately to be honest." Hina says then her right ear flickers while she smiles.

thats amazing your lucky just like my name i am time but people call me time lord wich i am not i can make time move fast or slow even stop but only for a short time and sometimes just small items like daggers and sword and what nots" she said then looks down at her foot then her lag. "wait were you not with some people?"

"I'm sure they'll find me especially Eve. She's my first human friend and we were hanging out before this old guy suddenly appeared and told us about this whole thing with the balance of power going out of whack or something. I was too drunk to pay much attention honestly. So we'll be heading out soon if everyone in our little group can stop loafing around. Oh and don't worry Jikan I'll keep you safe no matter what. You can count on your 'ol pal Hina" she says confidently with a smile.

Eve was almost running "Hina you Ok?" Eve had flames in her hand ready to throw if any one dare hurt some one she cared about. Stopping she saw Hina talking to someone new, "Hi there everything ok?"Eve asked calming slightly but forgot her hands were still alight.

Jikan giggles then remeberd she said humen "a humen but how is-" she was about to say othethings but someone stoped her and she was scared and climbed up the ree again.

'Everything is alright now Hina. I think I'll let her introduce herself though." Hina says then sees that Jikan was up the tree once more and sighs

Eve then realised she still had the flames in her hand "opps sorry i didn't mean to scare you" Eve said looking up the tree. Looking over to Hina she said i think were almost ready to go soon and start this adventure and i am sure that" she pointed up into the tree so show she meant the girl up it. " she is meant to be with us too."

"I think she will, she's just shy. Her name is Jikan and just like her name that's what she can use and we're going to need her if we're going to go on this little adventure of ours." Hina says then looks up at the tree. "Jikan come down please. This is my friend Eve. She won't hurt you. She's a bit strange but she's a good girl and friendly when you get to know her."

Meanwhile Scrubz was asleep he had an arrow in his side but from the way he fell asleep it seems it came from the opposite direction.

Eve looked behind her and saw Scrubz had an arrow in his side. "Damn it Scrubz has an arrow in him i'll go see if i can pull it out". With that Eve took off at a run when she reached Scrubz she looked down and noticed he was out cold with out a thought she pulled the arrow out and ripped a strip off her own top to tie around the top of his arm to stop the blood flow. As soon as she done this the wound started to heal. Eve took a deep breath realizing she had been holding her breath and sat down next to him hoping he would wake up soon.

Scrubz eyes fluttered open "Hey up eve looks like I'm having a dose sorry. I need a drink". With that he sat up and picked out his bottle from his cape and took a gulp. "That's better thanks eve right we better get going" Scrubz just thought he fell asleep when he was hit with a special arrow especially made for Scrubz, if the arrow stayed in him much longer we would of died.

"Are you sure your ok?" Eve was a bit worried but he seamed ok. Plus they really needed to make a move soon as time was moving on quick. Eve wondered to herself if Hina had managed to get Jikan out of the tree yet.

Jikan shaked her head no when the lady was there but once she was gone she climd down slowly. "i dont like people i dont know what to say to them" she said softly to her with a smile. "so what do you guys need me for?" she asked but then she started to have a feeling something was wrong

"Well it's nothing too serious Jikan but I was hoping that you'd come with us on this little adventure we were about to go on. We're ready to go and we could sure use someone like you on our team and don't worry Eve is one of the sweetest girls you'll meet. She won't bring you any harm, I promise. Just take it one step at a time and I'm sure you'll open up to everyone eventually." Hina says with a smile.

“Yea I’m fine thanks”. Scrubz stood up and scratched his head
“Great what did I miss when I was napping. I’m guessing someone’s up the tree. Come on we need all the help we can get and we’ve wasted enough time especially since I dosed off. I do have toapologise for that"

I dont mind joining you guys just know i will be scared for the next min or so" she said with a smile. she looks around with wonder. "should wehead back but wait this misson are we like saving the world if we are that would be amazing would it not" she said looking up at her.

Hina nods and smiles. "That's exactly what this mission is about most likely but we need to get a move on before it can truly start." she says then takes Jikan's hand and walks back to the group. 'You don't have to be scared but I understand. It must be hard to be a shy girl but I'm glad I earned your trust." Hina says with a small smile.

Eve saw Hina and Jikan coming back to the group "Hey Jikan I'am so sorry i scared you i never meant to do that." Eve looked at the group "so are we all ready to head off?"

Status
Not open for further replies.