The Unknown Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hina looked at the herbs with a mild look of disgust then looked away from them. "Thanks but..no thanks. I-I'll get over this on..on my own." she says then gentlypushes the herbs away. It was that she didn't believe the herbs would work or that she wouldn't use but she didn't to have them wasted on her when they could be put to better use instead of curing a dense girl of her hangover.

Jikin was moving fast. being chase by people is not her cup of tea. she turns around to just be shot at with an arrow. likely it missed her hart and got her arm. she need to get back home. she dogged the nex arrow. "cusre them" she ran fasterand faster. and as soon as she lost them she saw a group of people. she saw covering her wound and knew that she cant stay long becuse they are hot on her tail.

Once Hina was done puking her guts out she heard someone stop nearby and glanced over in her direction. "Who is that?" she asked no one in particular then saw the arrow in her arm. She looked around then sneakily bounded over to the girl. Once she was right next to her she quietly says "Hey you" in her ear then covers her mouth and yanks the arrow out of her arm. Still covering her mouth knowing the scream that would follow she tore off some of her shirt sleeve and used it as a makeshift bandage so her arm wouldn't bleed profusely.

Jikin jumped at the voice but then the guy covers her moth. she soon felt the pain in her arm again but didnt scream she knew if she did she would be found. the person who was covering her moth tock out the arrow. but she real didnt care and she bit the persons hand and then steps on the same guys. then runing to hide behind a tree

"Ow! She bit me! I guess a girl can't help another girl ou without being chewed on" Hina thought then she followed the girl and raised and eyebrow. "Who are you hiding from and don't say it's not my business cause it became my business the moment you bit me" she says then awaits the other girl's answer.

((Hina is a girl for the record))

(oh daer sorry ^^;)
the girl dose not say anything just trys to move away from her. she is shy when it comes to new people. she grab holds on her dress and was about to say someting till she hard the mans voices. "there coming" ahe said scared and starts to run tthe ther awy but that juat lead her to the other peole that lady was with. she gaps out of fear then runs around thw big willow tree and starts to clime up so get away.

Hina raised an eyebrow at the girl's actions then looked around for whoever was coming. She then heard some voices approaching that didn't sound familiar to her. "If I get rid of them for you will you come down and talk to me?" she asked as she approached the tree the girl had just climbed like a monkey going after ripen bananas.

she says nothing at first she real didnt want anyone to get hurt becuse of her. "yes" she noddeds and see them coming she ponts at where they where coming from. she saw 10 of them 5 with bows and arrows the other 5 with swords. now she was geting scared for the girl.

Hina turned to where the girl was pointing and saw the ten guard with varied weapons. "Wow. We haven't even left the town yet and I already get to be in a fight. This is so awesome!" she says then unsheathed her enchanted daggers that grant her temporary movement speed when they're held for a certain amount of time. "Come on boys. Hina's here to dance" she says then takes a defensive stance and waits for the first strike.

Jikin looked at the people they saw her in the tree but then thy say the new girl. "move ut of the way we olny want the time lord" the leader said pointing his sword at her. "let us byand we will not kill you and if not you will die" one person with an arrow amid his bow at Jikin

"Yeah I think I'll pass on that. You won't be laying a hand on that girl as long as I'm alive." Hina replies then charged forward and punched the first guard in the gut,knocking him out in one blow. "Now then.." she start to say then crack her knuckles "..who's next?"

they all atacked at the same time and the boy how had the arrow shot it.....
edit part: Jikan moved tim a alittle faster for the arrow not real meaning to. and shot herself when shdidnt move out of its way. she got hit in the lag. the man didnt care and was still fighting the girl.
(is that how it works?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hina swiftly dodged their attacks and followed up with her own and thanks to the wind enchantment on her weapons she was able to move and fast as the wind for a short duration each time that is. She saw the one of the guards fired an arrow at the girl then jumped up a little and tossed her dagger up hoping it would block the arrow and knock it off course.

but it was to lat it go her. she sighs and looks down to see someone behind her "look out behind you" she yells out to the girl just as the sword was raised. she jumped down wich hurt her foot at the end of it. she limped to the battlefild.

Hina raised an eyebrow then was only able to dodge, just barely getting out of the way and getting a light cut on her back. She hissed in pain then stumbled forward, luckily with her dagger out n front of her which hit another guard and pierced when it counted.

Jikan rruns to one guy and kicks him he was much taller then her. alot taller. the guy face her and looks down. she puchs him and kicks him again but its real not doing anything. the gard picks her up and place her on his sholder. "hey put me down dump butt" she yells and hits his back

Hina wasn't about to let a minor wound like this keep her from keeping that girl safe besides she did promise to fend these guys off after all. Once she got back to her feet and charged at the guard holding Jikan and jabbed her daggers into his side. "Let. her. go!"

the gard drops her and moves away from the girl. "ow big meanie" Jikan said and made the guy trped over her lag. the guard tips to the floor. "dumb butt" she hissed at the guard then she gets up to limp behind the girl.

Hina makes sure Jikan is safe then holds her dagger up to the guards face. "Now then I suggest you take what's left of your men and leave this girl alone or else..." she says in a threatening tone then glares at him.

the guy looked at the girl and snarls at her then gets up and leaves leaving his man. Jikan looks at the girl with a smile "thank you so much i am in your favour" she had not smiled in a long time. "i am jikan and you are?"

Status
Not open for further replies.