The Unknown Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
See that forest behind us? There are 4 mansions. Nothing too prideful since they are old and abandoned, but still a nice find.
Anyway.
According to some rumors, a ghost roams there, hunting everyone who dares to come there.
I don't know if those rumors about the ghost are true, but there are supposed to be valuable objects in each mansion's basement.

Eve's interest got piped as soon as he said the word ghost's she worked with ghost's a lot of the time. Eve didn't say anything but she looked Vlod in the eyes to see if he was being honest or just leading them into trouble.

In Vlod's eyes were no ill intentions. No good ones ether.
It looks like he just shared some information with them.He noticed that Eve looked at him though.
Is there something on my face?

"No i was just listening to your story is that all or do we get more?" Eve wasn't telling him anything. Yes she could feel ghost's in the area but she could always feel them so it didn't back his story or dismiss it.

Uhm... no. OH! No there is one thing.
According to some who claim to have seen that ghost, it can't be attacked. No matter what magic or weapon is used, it just goes through it without doing any damage. But the ghost itself can attack like a regular monster.
But now it's all.

"Well that Vlod is a very nice bedtime story". Eve may not have sounded convinced or really bothered, but she was she knew she would more then likely get hurt but she was very intrigued by it all. "So why prey tell did you tell us this story?"

You didn't come from the forest, so i guess that you plan to go through it. And so i thought that you might want to know about the 4 mansions before you step in and get surprised.
He began to pack his things again, starting to get ready to leave.

Eve watched him getting ready to leave but she had to know one thing before it was to late. " wait Vlod before you go can you tell me how dangerous are the ghost's"

Not "ghosts". Just one Ghost.
And from what i heard, this is not a friendly fella. It seems to have claws, some kind of beast skull as head, a ribcage and some cape remains and feathers at the end of his skull.
That is by far the fanciest ghost i ever heard from.

Scrubz stretched out and laid back looking to the sky. Scrubz mumbled "Supernatural poltergeist" he then asked "You lot think the valuables are worth the risk?. Me personally I'll have a nosy at all 4 mansions but I'll go where you go"

No one knows what those objects are, so i can't tell you anything about them.
If you avoid the mansions, the only thing you have to worry about is the path, which is easy to see in the daylight.
Vlod was done packing his things, got up and began to leave.
Till next time.
With that words, he walked away to the direction of Ruben.

Eve watched as Vlod wondered off. " I don't know if it is worth it, for all we know it maybe a trap, I feel we should all make the decision, but I'am more then happy to go. At the end of the day I see and communicate with the dead it may help." Eve wasn't sure what to do as being able to see ghosts some times made them more angry, and attack her worse. Eve still had scar's to prove it.

Scrubz looked over at Hina then turned to the others "Well we can't do anything till morning Hina's fast asleep so if you want you can get some shut eye, I'll keep guard just in case". With that Scrubz got out a deck of cards and started shuffling the deck.

Eve yawned "Yeah thanks that would be great." With that she yawned again and wondered around the fire and curled up and closed her eyes. But all she could think of was what Vlod had told them.

Status
Not open for further replies.