The Unclaimed World (Sign-Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, that half is incredibly important! Wouldn't want to be completely related to those young 213 year olds.

@PostingOwl
I think that might be a tough call, each of the males seem to have their own features that brings them forward to the table...

Reactions: Dipper
thanks for letting me know, ℜyder. yay, she is free from the restraints of the spoili.

and the hottest male is obviously Seriven. with his luscious bird feet and soft-ass feathers. can't beat him.

Reactions: ℜyder
Hmmmm... oh well, I guess I'll just have to see how the rp plays out.

I don't know about that, firebreathers are pretty hot. And he's a prince. Oh yes.

not sorry

Last edited:
It appears I have started a debate. This'll be interesting.

I have found a picture. And yes, I know, it's not perfect, but I'm at the end of my rope.

That is a beautiful picture! I am just going to steal it for later use
I mean, what?

Haha, I am only playing. Though because of it I will probably image hunt for hours in attempt to find a bigger resolution.

wow. i went a little more in-depth than i meant to for Vaeren's history. oh well, it's neater that way.

i'll add her to my other post in the group's character list now.

[imga]http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h422/Eriseive/UnclaimedWorld.png[/imga]

Selphine Herali
The Unchained

Unique Features
Yes, the missing eye and the open chest will be present. Though the chest wound will be centered over the heart.

Race Information:
The Unchained, a race that exists through the cycle of rebirth. Members of the Unchained live twelve cycles of their life, retaining all memories from their previous days. However, it is also known that a single cycle lasts nor more than twenty years. As such, the age of an Unchained is determined by the accumulative years they have lived throughout their cycles.

Ascension Details
Destined Power:
It's a mystery, meow.
Power Cap:
Four

Personal Details
Crush:
Nothing to be seen!
High places, Sour things, Pretty things, Soft things, Enclosed Spaces.
Dislikes:
Guilt, and Regret
Fears:
Creatures or being with scales, Giant creatures or beings.
History:
It's dead, like.. Six times already.. (Talking about History and her life, ha! Two for one...
Personality:
Thinking thinking thinking

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Gore
Wow. White hair, pink eyes, ears?
Looks like another character that was already on there... hmmm... which one could it be?

uh oh. we got ourselves a little look-alike here.

Haha, oi, crimson eyes and normal ears. That is a ribbon on top of her head!

Edit:
As well, the wounds are present.

ha yes my labtop just got fixed i dont have to do this on an iphone anymore!!

Reactions: Gore
Whatevs, as long as they have different personalities in the end :D. Because that's all that really matters in an rp.

so about how much longer till we start, i am bored out of my fricking mind

Status
Not open for further replies.