The Unclaimed World (Sign-Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well all that you missed was us asking when it would start, and some rootbeer

Is everyone in a rush? Haha, it just turned dinner time so I ran out to pick up food for the kids and my brother. As well, I wonder why people tend to think a color scheme is what makes the appearance..

Anyways! I guess I will skip eating and start typing an intro seeing as people are getting bored, haha.

Reactions: Heron
Don't worry about us. We'll be fine for a bit longer with our root beer.

Nah, no worries, microwaves are always handy. Sorry guys, I'll try to move my slow typing self to get something within an hour.

As for William's question (Sorry I missed that) language will be allowed as I believe it will not be abused, however I would like to keep smut and hard sexual themes out of it. As we go I will add tags for content warnings, so it shouldn't be too much of an issue.

And PostingOwl, yes there will be a separate thread! I'll link it here when I am finished.

Reactions: Gore
There is progress, not the prettiest thing, forgive me, but progress. Probably should have noted I haven't written in about a year, and haven't been a GM in nearly three, haha.
But, breaking the comfort zone is always amusing!

Shhh. It's fine.

Time to go write.

D: Unfortunately, I'll be a few hours before I post in the IC... Like the Intro, though :)

I didn't write super long, but I plan to make it longer with interaction. More of an intro than anything.

♦Name♦
Lyla Deathheart
lyla.jpg.PNG

♦Gender♦
Female

♦Race♦
Human

Age♦

♦Appearance♦
Long and flowy black hair, smoky grey eyes, 5'5" tall, slender body type, small black and silver choker, blue and black lace-up corset, long black gloves, long black pants, draping cloak, black battle boots, silver and black belt

♦Unique Features♦
Lyla has weaponry as she has completed completed courses at The Assassin School
Brown bow with blue etching runed for Fire
img-thing

Blue stiletto throwing knife runed for Fire
blue-stiletto-bayonet.jpg

Black heavy anelace knife runed for Fire
anelace.jpg

~Power Information~

♦Destined Power♦
Firebending

♦Power Cap♦

~Personal Information~

♦Crush♦
No one as of yet

♦Likes♦
Heat/Fire
Adventures
Trading
Nature
Learning

♦Dislikes♦
Cold/Ice
Feeling stuck or trapped
Desecration of the world
Arrogance
Know-It-Alls

♦History♦
Lyla Deathheart comes from a faraway land called Amon. She had lived there with her two parents and her 17 year old brother, Luke. There came a tragic day when her city was overcome with a famine. Lyla's brother and her father ventured out into the unknown in search of food. They had never returned. When Lyla had found out about this, she and her mother fled Amon. There was no point in staying in Amon where the inhabitants would eventually starve to death. Lyla had eventually parted ways with her mother because she couldn't take care of herself as well as take care of Lyla. Lyla left in hope of finding a better life elsewhere. Lyla felt sour and angry. To this day, she hasn't seen her mother, father, or her brother and hopes to find them again someday. Now, she wanders the vast and mysterious world alone, looking for someone or something..

♦Personality♦
Since her father's and brother's disappearance and the separation from her mother, Lyla takes on a sarcastic sense of humor. She's very intelligent and loyal to those who manage to get close to her emotionally. She's quiet and usually keeps to herself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.