The Unclaimed World (Sign-Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm afraid I'm going to have to decline the pear because of...reasons.

ANYWAY

Name: Aila Hostoun
Race: Iriek - They are a race of cat-people who typically live in wooded areas and huge forests. They are smaller than humans (typically only reaching four feet tall), but area very fast and agile. They appear to be human, but they have very large cat ears and long tails, and some fur on their upper arms. They always have green eyes, which, like cats, are blue when they're younger, but become green at adolescence. They have decent night vision, and can purr. They make their homes high up in trees, are very proud, and typically keep out of all other races business besides their own. Despite this, they are open to trade with others. They have a social system based on their "breed": Lion Iriek are held in the highest consideration, then tiger, leopard, panther, and the rest.

Appearance: Aila is a part of the panther Iriek. She's 3'9". She has dark brown, almost black, hair, which is cut short and very messy (or maybe 'choppy' would be a better word, like that time I tried to cut my hair myself when I was 5). Her eyes are green (obviously). She typically dresses in dark, simple outfits: black pants, dark blue shirt, and a dark brown coat (cloaks are hard for her to maneuver the trees in).

Unique Features: She wears a clay bead necklace that her brother gave to her before one of his trading trips.

Power Info:

Destined power: Healing
Power Cap: 5

Personal Info:
Dislikes: Loud noises, confinement, and some other thing that I'll add later because I'm having trouble thinking.
Fears: Abandonment. TERRIFIED of the OCEAN
History: ...Let me think... Nah.
Personality: She usually acts with the best intentions in mind, and she can be easily stressed when things don't work the way they're supposed to. She's very likely to react sarcastically when she's stressed like this, but she's also sensitive. Aila is curious about lots of things, which has a tendency to get her into trouble.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I will have to draw something *cringes in horror*. Or MAYBE I can just go use some internet thingy to make what I want.

Anyone know of anything good? I've used Autodesk Character Creator before... and just made random characters on RIFT for this sort of thing...

Well that's a shame, I like pears.. Haha, anyways welcome in Echo! Don't forget to join the group, I put a link someone in the first post to make it easier!

Ohh, why is it that I think I would actually enjoy seeing one of your drawings PostingOwl? Though, I'm sorry, I don't really know of any good generators.
I kind of want to get back into digital drawing myself, but using this mouse is just awkward..

Photoshop broke for me, so... digital stuff isn't working out too well right now, and CC is soooo expensive.
And my skills consist mostly of stick figures and boxes, unless I spend around five hours on a drawing.

Actually I use a the website called pixlr.. Never had photoshop or any of those fancy things, haha..
Same here, I take many hours to do just about anything.

So how many characters do we have? And when can we begin the lovely rp?

So far we have seven characters, so long as my fingers can count right. And I am planning on starting it here a little later tonight. I am a slow poke that requires many naps after all, haha!

cool beans. I was doing a dungeon and was a little worried that we were gonna start while i was in it :P

I'll just hang, trying to figure out how I can improve Amorok. He's going to be fun.

agh, i'll have to put my girl character's appearance in a spoiler because her breasts will more than likely be visible, but whatever. for the fantasy, i will do it.

Haha, there is always that one picture that you come across. You really like them because of a few points, but other parts are a bit... revealing?

Sorry that I am moving so slowly everyone! What's more, I found out that I have to drive out to the farm early tomorrow morning to babysit my nieces for who knows how long, haha.

@Lucas bowers
So far five of the seven sheets are present on the character list within the group. Though that is not entirely important.
However, I deleted your question on that thread seeing as I would like us to keep only the sheets there, no side notes. (Organization)
We can use either this thread or the other group OOC thread as our main communication tool.

It will be in the fantasy threads rather than the group. My apologies if someone else prefers the group system, but I just like the layout of actual threads better, haha. As always however, you are allowed to override practically anything I say with a majority vote.

Believe it or not, I am just now starting on my character, haha... So slow, so slow. Someone ought to smack me with a stick.

gєиєяαℓ ιиfσямαтισи

Nᴀᴍᴇ
Princess Vaeren Fauna IV
[ Vaeren / Vae ]

Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ
Female

Rᴀᴄᴇ

Satyr
A satyr is a race of halfling creatures, sharing their other half with goats, rams, and other various hoofed animals. Physical features vary depending on the dominance of the animal gene. Unlike centaurs, satyrs only have the back legs and hindquarters of their chosen hoofed animal instead of the entire body. Satyrs have enhanced eyesight, enhanced hearing, enhanced agility, and are known for their almost entrancing speed and grace.

Aɢᴇ
392 - Young Adult

Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ

tumblr_n2jpk6W9yl1rcnjmxo1_r1_500.png

Uɴɪǫᴜᴇ Fᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇs
Vaeren was born with a green hue to her being. Though it might be considered odd to strangers have green-hued skin and hair, having such a skin color is regarded with much respect in the satyr community. She also, unlike common satyrs, was born with a single horn instead of two. This is also regarded as a symbol of respect, considering that unicorns are known far and wide for their single horn and are worshiped and held sacred to many beings.

- -

ρσωєя ιиfσямαтισи

Dᴇsᴛɪɴᴇᴅ Pᴏᴡᴇʀ
The ability to control plants and animals to her whim.

Pᴏᴡᴇʀ Cᴀᴘ
Two

- -

ρєяѕσиαℓ ιиfσямαтισи

Cʀᴜsʜ
None as of now. Subject to change.

Lɪᴋᴇs
+ Forests +
+
Animals +
+
Meadows +
+
Most types of flowers +
+
Fruits/berries +
+
Quiet +
+
Mixing remedies +
+
Healing +
+
Gathering herbs/plants +
+
Being treated like a normal person +
+
Dusk +
+
Night time +
+
Stargazing +
+
Hunting +

Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs
- Being royalty -
-
Being put on a pedestal -
-
Being dominated -
-
Aggression without reason -
-
Killing without reason -
-
The harming of children -
-
Deforestation -
-
Strict rules -
-
Swimming -
-
Being underestimated -

Fᴇᴀʀs
Giants
Feeling helpless
Losing her loved ones
Cages/imprisonment
Being captured

Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ
Vaeren is among one of the rarest types of satyrs that can be born. Her green skin represents a deeper oneness with Mother Earth, and her single horn represents a closer connection to unicorns, which are nearly worshiped by the satyr culture. Once she was recognized, she was automatically taken from her birth mother and raised as royalty in the area's main kingdom, given the title of Princess and the added name Fauna, a name associated with great power in satyr culture. Despite being raised in such a pompous environment, Vaeren never let it get to her head. In fact, she disliked the lifestyle as she grew older and recognized it more. She had always been the curious type, and she would often sneak out during the darkened hours and explore the surrounding forests.
There was an older satyr woman that took care of Vaeren for most of her life. Her name was Finnen, and she was a kind, nurturing soul. She and Vaeren formed a strong bond, and Finnen was even the person to introduce Vaeren to the useful and impressive skills of healing. She was taught about the many, many herbs, spices, and materials used in remedies and medicines, from a very young age. Now, she would appear to some as a veteran healer with how knowledgeable and skilled she is in the practice.
After some time, Vaeren started to grow impatient. She desperately wanted to go out into the world and seek new terrain, new places. Conflicted, she went to Finnen for advice, to which Finnen told her a valuable thing that she still keeps fresh in her mind today:

"Iɴ ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅᴇᴄɪsɪᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ, ʙᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴘᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴsᴇǫᴜᴇɴᴄᴇs. Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ sᴜʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ, ᴛʜᴇɴ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ sᴇᴇᴋ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʏᴇᴀʀɴ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ."

With that, the decision was made. With a last goodbye to her beloved caretaker, she slipped out of her so-called 'paradise' to travel out into the real paradise that she so deeply wished to explore.
She has managed herself extremely well in the wild for a long time now. She stays in whatever towns and villages she passes, and otherwise explores the natural outlands and helps others along the way. She has healed injured animals multiple times in her travels, and in doing so, she feels she has grown closer to Mother Nature than she was before. She of course takes what she needs to survive, graciously and with deepest humility. She hopes to someday find others who wish to travel like her, and though she has run into dangerous creatures, she has survived.

Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ
Vaeren is absolutely nothing like what she's expected to be as royalty. She's a tough girl, there's no doubt; with her love of medicine and healing, she's seen enough to take away most of her past innocence. She seems unfazed by blood and serious wounds, or anything to do with injuries, really. She has a motherly sense to her that others often notice, considering she's a natural-born healer, and she has a determination in what she does that assures and comforts many. In fact, she's a good person to go to for any comfort whatsoever. She's good at giving advice and finding solutions to things, and she actually enjoys helping others out with their worries. However, when she gets angry, she actually gets rather intimidating, despite her small, lithe stature. She has royal blood in her veins, and no matter how roguish and small she seems, she can bring on a sternness and coldness that, along with her signature sharp glare, can shut anybody up.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dipper
do you think that i'm allowed to leave that picture out of a spoiler? or should i leave it in one?

I don't think that counts as nudity...

But better safe than sorry.

And a satyr appears! I actually like that picture, a shame they didn't cover it up better with like leaves or something. Then again, it does hold a charm to it.
The male to female ratio is now 5 to 3!

Edit for Simple

Actually, I think it is perfectly acceptable outside of a spoiler. There are no sexual features present, simple curvaceousness.

the spoili is much better than the spoiler, imo. better fits the character sheet format.

Satyr! I love satyrs, so I'd love to see how that interaction goes.

Anyway, I don't know why but the fact that Amarok is 2131/2​ years old is incredibly funny to me. Need to get that half in, right?

Reactions: Gore
Status
Not open for further replies.