The Unclaimed World (Sign-Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, I generally enjoy toying with darker lore as well, but the occasional change is fun. (Besides, it was kind of difficult to think of a world class event that didn't involve taking down some impossible creature with little more than a sword on your belt.)

Good to see you as well Echo, Posting!

Please, call me Owl, Posting sounds too much like you're talking about the rp or posts.

Yeah, do that...
I got excited and thought you were posting a post. TT~TT

Agreed and very well, Owl! How has your days been thus far?

@Ser K+
Haha, oh my apologies! If it is in dire need I could probably stay up for a couple hours to craft a post. After I get the old man to actually take his pills and lay down, things should be fine for the night. (If he just went to the hospital, things would probably breeze faster, haha)
Niece should be laying down shortly anyways..

I have cleaned four toilets. Whoever decided that this house needed that many I don't know. But as I am the only one willing to do it...

I shall spare you the details. But I also leveled up in rift, and discovered a new type of delicious chocolate. It's kinda expensive so I probably won't ever get it again, but I shall enjoy it as long as I can!

Toilet work, always the joy to get stuck with. At least that blue foam makes it rather easy, (Until you forget the name of it...)

Ah, rift, so long since I played that. Does it happen to be Lindt chocolate? Or perhaps something even better? (Then again I don't even remember if Lindt is expensive.)
The times you notice your memory is absolutely horrid

Not needed now, thanks though.

Four toilets? Four?! I can hardly stand two. Those were french toilets, worst cleaning experience in my life so far, I won't get into detail of why I had to clean it, but it wasn't my fault, French class trips. >.>

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh umm it's like Green and Black's Dark chocolate or something.

And also we never use the guest bathroom except when guests come, and for some reason mold likes to grow in that shower... well you get the idea of what I had to do two weeks ago.

It died to my bleach and scrub brush.

Heeey-- I'm still here. Just lazy. And very tired and busy.

*still thinking*

Name: Cheselth (I use Cheselth so it's easy to remember. Btw in case you're wondering, it means Dragon or Serpent)
Race:
Draconic. Draconics are half Dragon and half Human, so they are able to speak. They always have scales, but not skin, they are, however, shaped like any other human. They have wings and tails that come in different sizes.
Appearance:
http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com...d136/RyoRia/Anime/normal_megan-part_demon.jpg Unique Features Her scales are a metalic white/grey and her finger nails are as hard and long as dragon claws.
Power Information
Destined Power: The ability to shape shift into any animal. (I can change this is you think it is too OP)
Power Cap: For every pillar she absorbs, she can shift into an animal. (Say she absorbed one and she could shift into on animal like a dog, the next would be a cat and so forth)

never mind, I'm caught up in to many rps, and i have to cut out of some, sorry, but this is one of them...

:writing:Gender: female:aaah:
race: unknown. She is the last one and doesnt plan on stopping with herself
Appearance: my profile image of course.
Unique features: Grey skin, has occasional periods of uncontrollable magic flares
Destined power: its a mystrey. gotta love em.
Power cap: 10
Crush: none at the time
Dislikes: frogs, high heat, loosing
Fears: none currently
History: very simple, she will probably lecture you about what happened... ugh...
personality: adventurous, is hard to get at, loves trying to prove herself worth something because she is often seen as useless and dangerous

Status
Not open for further replies.