The Unclaimed World (Sign-Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the character seems over-powered - no fears and no apparent weaknesses whatsoever. and honestly, i'd rather keep the role-play PvE anyways. i'd be alright with it if it was some boss NPC creature that the characters have to fight at some point or another, but it just seems too powerful to be a playable character.

i'm voting no on it. sorry.

Reactions: William Heart
as i said it is not meant for pvp reasons and it is only powerful at night or in the dark it is not invincible but it meant as a challenge more than anything
thanks for input though :D

Perhaps a little lightning could suffice....
Jokes aside, IIIIIiiiiiii dunnoo, it's an interesting approach but it doesn't really seem like much can be done with whatever it is, seems it would be better as a creature or beastie rather than a player character... it'd sort of be like playing a zombie, or something.

Haha, don't worry William, I actually saw the balancing you did as well the intentions. That is honestly why I was conflicted rather than finding it too much. In all honesty, I would love to have you within the RP, but for this character I would like to implement the voting rule. I actually find it quite the daring attempt to see a character that is based on darkness in a world that is known for light coming out of the skies at random. And honestly, I view it as that awesome background character that shows up at random occasion to be overpowered. (Not a bad thing, I like these characters honestly)

But, at the same time, it is just as Simple said. It was intended for all players to be on the same side, no question. More or less, the story is of humanoids attempting to survive the world of monsters and gods.
Anyways, that's why I am tossing your current sheet for a vote.

But no really, I do love the air that carries in your presence my friend! I would be delighted for you to join us, if even without this character (If the vote does lean the other direction)

Yea that's a good point I'm going to vote no as well

Well ill start making a new character in case i get abit carried away due to me being a die hard fan of fantasy (read all the lotr books at least 13 times each)

Reactions: ℜyder
So, when are we going to start the rp, once he gets his new char sheet done?

I like the creepy person. And I'm really really trying to make my character but I keep getting better and better ideas and I think my brain might be about to implode.

Reactions: ℜyder
Fantasy all the way my friend! It seems votes are leaning against the Pale Skin as a player character. But let us twist this ever so slightly, what if I allow William the rights to one such NPC? After all, if it is more for an atmospheric presence, then extremely little posts are needed for it. It may as well be one of the supposed gods or demons wandering about. However, you do need that main character for yourself my friend!

@Lucas bowers
Unfortunately, it may not be until tomorrow. As I would greatly appreciate it if we waited for the others whom initially showed interest in this work. As well, I still have to post up my own character if I could ever think of what to do with it.

However, fret not, for I am a man of entertainment! If there is a majority vote to go ahead and start, then I can make an intro post via outside perspective and merely thrust myself in at a later time with my own character.

@PostingOwl
Nooo! Don't implode!

Name: Dante Alighieri

Race: Human

Unique features: A great poet

Powers it Currently has: Has a understanding of the after life that others shall never reach due to his traversing of hell heaven and purgatory which the knowledge grants him the ability to never age.

Crush: none

Dislikes: Inferno, the 8 circles

Fears: that he shall be forgot along with all the others he met on his travels

History: born on 1265 in a land called Florence. After the death of his wife he traveled through inferno purgatorio and paradiso and now has reached this strange land.

Last edited by a moderator:
hows that also say i if you know who dante is in real life

Tomorrow works, or for me later on today it is 1 30 in the morning and I am so tired right now so I'll read up on what happens if you do start but until the. Good bye

I don't know if I would honestly call that a power.. Anyways! I see we have a traveler from another land then. Perhaps pulled into this world by the gods or maybe even the demons?
It looks fine to me, but remember, no magic without the Lights! As well, you might want to add the max amount he can absorb, if capable. (Might also want to make a note as to why a Human is 749 years old)

Oh, goodnight Lucas!

Too late. I'm looking for a picture and it's HARD. SO HARD. WHY CAN'T SOMEONE JUST READ MY MIND AND DRAW WHAT I WANT BECAUSE GOD KNOWS I CAN'T DRAW WORTH BEANS.

I has beasties and regions to make, but I uh, give permission to start tomorrow on my end. I'll likely be done on sun-... monday...

And yeah, interesting dark-bro totally fine as an NPC.

I'm off, sleep helps get these brain juices flowing.

Dante Alighieri is poet from Florence who wrote a book where he passed through hell purgatory and heaven in which he became one with the shade of the past which made him a human with a certain ability which i should have said which is the ability to never age

Poor PostingOwl, the image hunt is such a horrid road to travel..

Goodnight Ser K, rest well! There is no rush with the beasts and lands seeing as we have a good number to chew on.

As for William, actually, I never heard of such a thing, haha. Though, if you would edit it up there in your sheet somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.