The team Unites

• Thread starter deadtotheworld18
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raven heard Nightwing and Zero speak before Gaistaz could say really anything after her explaining about Raina. She just listened and gave a nod of understanding at Nightwing with the sudden yelling. Usually she would be bothered by so many people but being some of them were her friends. Someone from her home and only a few people she hadn't met she was for the most part at ease till once more she heard Terra's name and for Sora not to worry about it for Terra was a friend. Raven had given Dicky a scowl when he said that and under her breath right after she said, "Friend of some." She had a bad history with Terra after slowly trusting the girl and about to add her as a friend. Seeing what she did to Gar didn't help the cause but made Raven grow to even hate her for she never wanted to see any of her friends to ever get so hurt. She remembered Malchior all to well which made her relate to Gar's reaction when it happened. She made a mental note to not take it out on Sora while she was here. Finally after the conversation and some tensions seeming to die Raven once more let her focus and patience be with Gaistaz.

(Yep I'm here if you guys need me or have questions. I'll also try and keep this rolling for us all the best I can.)

Zero looks at raven his eyes flash red and then gold like trying to read her then looking to sora" Your mother saved my life before i met dick here she was a very kind and loving women i miss her greatly" He says he knmew he was going to bring that up to take a dig at raven but what he had said was true he missed her. Dick laied his hand down on Zeros sholder "Easy zero no need to be mad at raven be calm and collect your sefl" DIck told him as zero glared at him and nodded his hand vvanishing behind his back a flash of white bone looking matier was surround his hand what ever it was zero was not willing to show it to the oithers. WHen beast boiy showed up with cyborg he was all smiles" Whats up everyone the beast is back" he shouts laughingh looking at raven pulling her into a hug" Rachle its good to see you where is Kori and dick" He asked lookibng around seeing DIck" He man long time no see" he laughs as dick smiles " Hey garth victor long time no see"

Raven keep quiet hearing Zero. Then at first was shocked by the sudden hug from Gar but soon smiled a bit bigger than she had when speaking to Kori. "Kori was over there last I saw her with her brother and Raina. My successor." She explained briefly on who Raina was. "And it's great to see you Gar." She replied with a smile.

Raina had briefly heard and noticed yet again a change it seemed in the room she caught a glance of a green man with Raven her first thoughts was simple. 'Beastboy...' She thought knowing who Raven she had caught mentioning to Azar quit often. She soon however quickly remembered she was flying and was in the process of being led somewhere.

Sora looked at raven as she felt a slight sense of hatred. She then looked at zero as he told her that her mother saved him. "At least my mother has done some things to try and make up for what she's done." She went and sat down on the couch.

Zero growls at the women and leaves them alone heading for his new room closing the door he hated raven with a passion and he didnt knoiw why but he feared her and he didnt want to speak with her he3 had to keep his anger in check and greowls again sighing deeply dick saw him runb off and sighs looking at raven" Rachel will you go check on him i know this might be a bad idea he hates you and i have no idea why but i think it would be bettert if you take rainia with you as well" He tells the two

Raven looked at Dick. She gave a nod. "Sure and I bet I know why. Same reason most I guess." She replied with a shrug. Raven looked to Gaistaz. "Excuses me sorry I have to go so soon. We can talk more latter if you'd like." She said then headed off to get Raina. "Raina I need you to come with me please. Sorry Wildfire Nightwing's orders. I just need to borrow her a moment. I promise then you two can continue when we get back." She told him. She looked at Raina and waited for her to get ready.

Raina heard her name and saw it was Raven who called. She gave a nod and looked to Wildfire. "Excuse me. I'll be back as soon as I can." She replied and when he let her go she let herself down from the air to stand on her feet. She looked to Raven. "Okay La.. Raven... Sorry still working on it. I'm ready." She replied to Raven who seemed to hold in a small laugh. Raina didn't question however and followed her to where they were meant to go.

Raina looked at Raven with a questioning look as they walked. Raven glanced at her from leading the way. "Yes?" Raven asked. "Just was wondering why you picked me I guess. I was also wondering why you needed me." Raina replied to answer Raven. Raven glanced at her once more. "The reason I choose you you'll learn in time. Remember what Azar said." Raina gave a nod to Raven as the walked. "Now your wanted to come with probable for the reason of you being my successor Nightwing as his reasons. It might be because Zero doesn't necessarily like me so I think you might be coming to help keep the peace as Kori might say." She answered in a slight monotone which Raina hadn't heard in a while after seeing Raven speak with Kori and being with the others. Raina wanted to one day break that ice as well but knew that would take time and for some reason she remembered a teacher who she had the same problem with for a while. Raven finally spotted Zero. "Zero?" She called calmly and in her monotone.

Zero looks back at raven his eyes flareing with anger" what the hell do you want raven the tratior" He growls at her hateing her so much more he looks at her jhis hand coming into sight now it was coated in bone curled like a claw as he looks at her" DO not talk to me do noty come near me leave me be i want nothinbg to do with an azrathian" he tells them both looking at them both he seemed to have a problem with their entire kind

Raven looked at him calmly. She knew that Raina had heard the same words from some monks on Azreath. "Dicky sent me to check on you." She said in complete monotone no hurt could be seen as if she complete shut out all emotion. She glanced at Raina with his words but figure that perhaps the training would help her. Raven wanted to ask what was wrong with her kind but didn't. "Then how about someone from earth as well?" She questioned trying to pin the answer on him being her mother was of Earth.

Raina stared caught aback by his hurt full words but said nothing knowing her anger had always made things get worse. But a question burned her and she didn't here Raven ask it but hearing how Raven spoke had keep her quiet. Raina couldn't quit pin it but yet again Raven reminder her of someone else she had met.

He lets out a cruel and sharp laugh looking at her" Ohg you know all to well that wont work on me azrathen but you know dam well that is not the case do your so called friends know what you did how many you murderd because of your so called war" he demands from her" Dont think i dont rember you murdere your won their trust and then sent them all to their death whjy because we loooked like monsters dam you raven dam your whole kind to hell i only pray you one day face justice for your crimes and you get to watch azrath burn like my home did" he screams at her now his face starting to change as his anger grew so did the bone plating on his skin like he was losing control over hios human half and changing to a demon

Raven just stared slightly glad Raina had heard she was sure many of the stories. She looked at him with cold eyes. "Azreath has burned once." She replied with a sigh. "The others are also well aware of my past which I will insure you was not my fault. I can't help something that has been destined since birth for my own home and many others. I agree I probable should be dead." She stated dryly. "I had came here to save Earth not destroy it. I'm sure your right however that I should pay for such things." She said giving a shrug. "I didn't ask to live past sixteen but did." She said once more admitting her past as if it was yet again to a monk. "But whatever I did I'm sorry." She stated sounding censer.

Raina couldn't stand his words or Raven's reply her look changed. She had anger written all over her face. "Don't you dare disrespect Lady Raven again." She stated sharply. The floor seemed to grow colder under her feet as if becoming ice.

he let outy a demonic greowl" Do not dare presume to talk to me in such a way your lady murderd myentire family and foir what and you may noit rember but i know this that you will =paqy for what you did to my home m,y family" He roars at her his hands ignighting in black flames with his aangerr but it looked as if the skin was being seaired off his hand now. Dick came running down wioth the oithers to foiguer oput what was going on now" raven what happend"> he asked her knowing she would know wjhat had happend

Raven looked at Dick. "As I guessed another blaming me about my father." She replied with a sigh. "Also wanting me to pay for killing apparently his family." She said calmly. "Raina on the other hand." Raven grew quiet a moment trying to figure out why this seemed to bother her.

Raina not knowing about the others couldn't stand another word. She breathed and cold air seemed to come from her. "I asked had nicely once." She stated and changed how she stood. Her hands seemed to glow a dark blue. Her eyes ice cold.

After Raven heard Raina's retort she looked to the younger Azreath. "And I'm not sure really much on why other than him calling out our kind. To why she is so upset." Raven finally answered with the only explanation that made sense.

Sora stepped into the room in between raven and zero. "Zero please calm down. Its not her fault that her dad attacked your kind." She stepped closer towards him feeling the heat from his flames. "Please forgive her." If there was one thing she was really good at its was calming people down

Raven blinked seeing who stepped in but said nothing. She figured if Sora could help with Zero she could possible handle Raina. Raven looked at the floor. "It's alright... He doesn't have to apologize." She stated staring at the floor. She knew after this she would have to mediate and Raina might should as well.

Raina still at Raven's side keep her glare at Zero. She waited for another comment and she was after and apologize. Not just about her people but more about for Raven. His comments she felt really were uncalled for just as much as those sometimes made about Raven or herself. Then Raina had heard Raven's words and looked at her. "But..." She tried to protest till Raven looked up at her. Raina grew silent her hands lost there glow but the floor under her stayed ice.

(Holy guacamole, this RP moves fast. o__o Looks like I'll have to be checking in more than once a day, lol)

Raven explained her history with Raina, and how Raina was unaware of all of it. "Wow, that's amazing for Raina," Taz responded, thinking of how incredible it must have felt to be specially chosen by your mentor and idol. But before their conversation could go on, the room quickly descended into chaos. It became quite evident that Zero -- the one who was supposed to be the new leader of the Titans -- had an immense and fiery temper. Literally. After a bit of a shouting fest, Zero retreated to his room, and Nightwing asked Raven and Raina to follow. Apparently, it seemed they had some differences to sort out.

The sudden change in mood in the room was jarring to Taz, and it frightened her a bit. She understood that Raven and Raina had to leave for the time being, but now Gaistaz felt vulnerable again as the rest of the room was extremely tense. It wasn't long before more shouting was heard from Zero's room, and Nightwing rushed down the hall to intervene -- as did everyone else, following in his footsteps. After a moment's hesitation, Taz was the last one there, trailing behind. She only just caught a glimpse of the end of the conflict, as Zero seemed on the verge of transforming into some kind of demon and Sora stepped in to interrupt and calm things down.

Gaistaz just watched in disbelief. This dysfunctional group in front of her that could barely hold itself together was supposed to be a new generation of heroes? What kind of a gameplan was this? And the most heated and temperamental one of them all was supposed to be the leader... Taz watched the scene unfold, thankful that it was calming down, but still wondering what on earth she'd gotten herself into.

Reactions: Raven
zero looks at them the bone platting has taken over half of his body now showing him off as a demon as he looked at raven he lets out a low growl" you dammed azratheains think that you preach peace no you are all liares you thought trigon did this to us no he made us but all we anted was peace we wanted to live with our people that is all we wanted but no you wanted us all dead gone bec ause you saw my people as seed of trigon" he roars at her now looking at them with anger as nightwing sighs deeply" Zerro be calm that was not her fault please calm down it is alright calm and speak normaly if you let this anger coinsume you then you will be no better then the ones whom you call murduers" He says calmly taking overr keeping everyone else quiet" Zero looks at them and slowlyh lets oput a deep breath the bone chipping and falling away now as he was returning to his normal state" You betrayed us raven my people we saw youi as a goddess to us and yuou led the campaine for our destruction even near the end of our days we wanted peace with your people and we wanted to be acceptyed but you and your wreched kind wiped my people out" he says as he pushes his way out of the room in anger moving to the elevator headfing up for the roof to think

Raven then blinked confused. She could tell he seemed part demon but one of her fathers she didn't realize. She gave a sigh. "No one said you were with them." She stated under her breath with a sigh. She knew why she had left and why she did what she did but his reaction was as if one from St. Sebastian. Her thoughts were now not on great terms. 'First Terra's daughter now a church member or a demon who thinks like them.' She thought not liking the idea. She knew mediation was what she needed when everything seemed fully clam.

Raina stared listing once more she didn't care what Nightwing said what Zero didn't realize was that all of Trigon's followers who weren't in hiding now tried to kill all of Azreath. The reason Azreath had gone in flames. Where she stood the air coming off of her seemed to grow colder. She breathed trying to do as Raven and keep clam but couldn't. "You think they didn't struck first?" She questioned with a brow knowing the stories and hated those who followed him. It was forbidden to say the name unless you were Raven however. "Scath's people hatted us I think you have it wrong. He wanted all of earth gone." She stated her eyes truly as cold as ice.

Raven heard Raina her eyes very serious. "Raina that's enough." She stated. "I know your trying to defend Azreath but we don't need you and him fighting alright?" She questioned looking at Raina. Raina sighed. "But..." Raven glared at her. "But?" Her voice sounding how it did when Raina practiced. Raina's eyes grew wide at the realization. "Wait? Rachel?" She questioned before she meant to. She caught Raven nod. "I'm sorry. I..." Raven just nodded seeing how Raina finally caught on. Then Raina gave a sigh and let herself try and clam down. "I'll need some tea after this." Raina said with a sigh and quietly.

zero was sitting on the roof when nightwing came to see him" I never said we were followeers of that monster trigon we were his creation we were his spawns thanks to his invasion but we never belived in him we sought peace we wanted to share our powers with the azratheains dick my people wanted to have peace with them but it seems that they never wanted that we thoiught raven might know this try to help us but no she betrayed us she sold us all out, how can you expect me to work with her or rania how dick you and terra saved mne when i was sent to this world but you know that i can not work with them" He tells him as dick sighs and smiles" You know i always thought when i first started out that i didnt need anyone that i could save this world by myself i learned tghat was not true look you want to prove that you can be a hero then now is the chance be a hero work with the one you claim you hate work past your anger be the hero you were ment to be" He tells him as zero sighs and looks down dick smirks" This time i think you and raven need to talk alone" Dick told him calling raven alone to talk with him" Go easy on him rachel keep calm and talk with him he is angry with himself much like i was" He tells her

Raven had finished her tea with Raina. She gave a sigh. "I'm sorry the past seems to have come up." She stated with a sigh. Raina looked at the cup. "It's okay... Just..." She paused then looked to Raven. "How can I get along if he hates me for something I know we didn't do." Raven sighed. "Actually I might have done something you on the other hand nothing. Just learn to stay clam and deal with it okay. You need to meditate I know." Raven said with a sigh. "You can in my room. You'll find it not to far down the hall." Raina nodded and watch Raven get up putting up her tea.

Raven heard Dick call and nodded. "Alright that might be for the best." She replied knowing if Raina had to come again things might not end before they actually got worse this time. She headed out and smiled. "I'll try." She replied knowing how her anger sometimes got out of hand along with her other emotions but she figured she could keep them under control long enough to talk. She made her way to the roof finding both Nightwing and Zero. She stood waiting to know it was fine to come over.

After Raven left Raina sighed. She looked at the cup that was now empty and slowly stood. She did the same as her mentor cleaning out the cup and setting it in the sink. 'Raven's right I need to mediate. Maybe that will help for now. But how can I work with someone who constantly hates me for being Azreath. Why does he have to be the new leader. I don't think I can follow him if he hates me.' She thought and sighed. Then headed out of the kitchen for Raven's room. She finally found it the door unlocked she went in not really feeling like a snoop and sat down on the floor she closed the door with her powers and began to chant the same matron as Raven and Azar.

zero looks at her frowning why was she here he didnt want anything to do with her and yet here she was standing right in front of him'" great you brought the tratioor here way to go nightwing" he grumbles looking oiut at the city froning waiting for her to sit down next to him as he ignores her for a long time" your not how i thought you would be i thouight you would be mopre evil yet you prade around here like your a hero why it wont make up for the past your father created us and you condemed us we wanted to be accepted i thought more then anything that you would accept us for who we are and now i am all that is left of my kind nothing is left" he says solem,ly

Status
Not open for further replies.