The team Unites

• Thread starter deadtotheworld18
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sora looked at the monitor as an incoming call was coming in. She hit the button to answer it. When the screen popped up, sora ' demeanor changed. On screen was a guy who looked like slade but didn't have as deep of a voice. "Hello titans been a while hasn't it and look what we have here. If it isn't my sister sora, mom and dad will be very disappointed to see where you ran off to." She looked the boy with a death stare. "Looks like someone followed the family tree, Ryner. If you so much as come near jump city. I will kill you." Ryner laughed "you really are a cold hearted bitch sis. I'm sure we'll face off some titans. Til then bye bye." The feed ended and sora punched the wall in anger.

Raven had keep quiet a while till the strange call. Her eyes darted at Sora. Then her eyes looked to the others and finally Raina she knew why she picked her after every now and again being asked by Azar to watch the girl's training. She understood most of the others decisions on who they chose as well but well as always the green challenging Beastboy his thoughts always seemed to perplex her. She heard every word of the message weather she was suppose to or not. She still waited for Nightwing's reply but it wasn't to hard to guess who must had been picked by who. "Family issues?" Raven found herself ask she recognized some of Sora's features but she had learned not to judge after one of her best friends Rose Wilson after all and herself. She then gave a simple nod and looked at everyone. "I might as well introduce myself I believe even if it is before the others get here. I'm sure some of you might know me like the other Titans. I am Raven." She said then looked to Raina once more. "Raina I know you might have heard me as Lady Raven but now that your on Earth we should look at each other closer to equals so Raven is fine." She stated all in her usual monotone voice.

Raina had heard the call and turned her attention from Raven for a moment and she had listened to the others curious on why some did not seem to be picked maybe destiny picked them instead. When Raven had called her name she turned and gave a nod. "Okay thank you Lady..." She paused. "I mean thank you Raven." She gave a slight bow still as if on Azreath.

Ryu approached the Tower, and landed gently in front of the large metal doors as he stepped forward and knocked on the door. Unfortunately for him, it sounded as though he slammed his fist hard against the door as he knocked, being much stronger than your average person. "Umm.. Hello?" he called out. "I'm here to see my sister, Starfire please!" he shouted out, rubbing his arm lightly as he awaited someone to answer the door. He really hoped she was around, his excitement couldn't be contained much longer.

Raven heard the door. She looked to everyone. "Excuse me I'll be right back I just heard someone well. Knock I'm sure many of you probable did as well." Raven told the group she then seemed to fade from the floor for she had headed toward the door and slowly opened them. "Hello." She said not sure if it was the other former Titans her friends. When she saw who was behind she noticed a man who looked a little like Starfire. 'Must be a relative she told me about how her brother might one day visit. They do look somewhat alike.' She thought to herself. "May I help you?" She asked not sure if her thoughts were right or not it was hard to tell with the obvious excitement flowing off of him.

Raina watched Raven go. She remained quiet and waited to see the hero return.

Before the male had a chance to look towards the person at the door, he rushed forward and tackled the girl before him with a massive, and somewhat crushing hug. "Koriand'r!!" he shouted out in his native tongue, referring to Starfire's Tamaranian name. "It's been so long! It is I, Wildfire!!" he shouted before he looked at the girl and blinked. "You are not... My sister..." he blushed and released Raven.

(If any of you know about the actual Starfire stories and stuff, I'm not playing as her actual brother from the comics, Wildfire... Just couldn't think of a better name XD)

Raven felt the man's embrace and heard him say Starfire's Tamaranian name. When he realized she wasn't her and realsed her Raven took a moment to breath. "No sorry I'm not Kori." She replied. Taking a breath. "She should be here soon however. And I know her brother is defantily welcome here. So come on in Wildfire." She replied clamly as if she wasn't shocked at all. Raven had grown use to Kori so when she met someone with the same enthusiasm she had learned to keep clam and her emotions in check. "Now I am her friend Raven." She answered fully opening the door.

(Yeah I have read them XD I'm a big fan and have the comics. So I might throw in other Titans and there names if no one noticed Rose Wilson is Slade's daughter which is Deathstorke. Rose is also known as Ravanger.)

• Love
Reactions: Ryu Keiko
Wildfire followed her inside, looking all around and smiling. "Oh Raven!" he stated. "I heard a lot about you! Like how you and my sister didn't get along at first, and the time the Puppetmaster switched you two's body!" he exclaimed, happy to meet someone else he knew of. "You two are now great friends ever since that day, no?" He asked as he hovered by her, after lagging behind from being distracted by items that were around the Tower.

"You have?" She asked as she stepped through then he followed. Raven then slowly led the way to where she left the others actually using the stairs this time. "Yes it's true we became much closer after that and well. Best friends actually." She explianed already perparing heself for in a way for two Starfire. She gave her famous small smile looking at him. "I have shared some stories of my own about her as well on my home planet."

Wildfire's smile widened as she spoke great things of his sister. "Oh glorious!" he said as he floated behind her, eyes still filled with wonder ad happiness. "And what of the others?" he asked as he pondered his thoughts. "I believe the others are named, Robin, Cyborg, and.... Beast.... Boy?" he asked, tilting his head. He heard many things, like how Robin liked his sister, or of how Cyborg was half human, half robot. So many interesting things ran through to him, he just had to know!

raven smiled and stopped a moment looking at him. "Robin goes by Nightwing now, Kori sometimes calls him Dicky or well Dick for his name's Dicky Grason. He's also here at the moment. Cyborg or well Victor but his hero name is still Cyborg is comming along with Gar which is what I call Beastboy the others do to most of the time or well Garfield it just depends on what slips with him." She said restaining a small laugh which she usually would let out with Kori but she knew she need to restrain such things for nowfor it had been a while since she had seen her friends and she didn't want to have to go meditate in the middle of seeing them all agian.

Wildfire nodded and clapped his hands happily. "oh this is very exciting indeed~!" he shouted. He was much like Starfire when it came to his happiness. He did a flip in the air as he laughed. "Well, should we go to see the rest of them now?" he asked. "I'm very excited to be able to see your friends, and hopefully they can be my friends as well!" His eyes shimmered and he pushed a bit of his hair from his face as he smiled.

Sora heard the knock on the door and looked at rains as she opened it. "So your starfires brother, cool." As she heard the elevators door open behind and she was immediately tackled by two guys. It was cyborg and beast boy. In unison they replied. "Terra your back." Sora swirmed her way out from underneath them. "I'm not Terra Im her daughter." Cyborg scanned her real quick. "Yeah she's terras daughter."

Raven smiled at wilfire then she heard Gar and Victor. She turned at the mention of Terra her smile gone. She never did like her especially after finally letting the blond start to seem like a friend she had started to let her in her life and then Terra betrayed them She stared at them a moment then to Sora. She just gave a nod and her look now showed no emotion. "Hi Beastboy, Cryborg." She said refering to there hero names for the new Titans her voice now monotone unlike how she spoke to Wildfire some with a bit more emotion.

As more and more people showed up, things seemed to be splitting up. Gaistaz also heard the knock at the window, and when Raven disappeared to answer it and didn't come back, Taz soon followed after in curiosity. She then saw Wildfire -- whom she did not recognize of course, as she didn't know any of the titans before this -- but she could tell just by looking that he was also not from this planet. She smiled excitedly at him. To think, she was meeting more people from around the galaxy today than she had in her whole life!

Reactions: Ryu Keiko and Raven
Wildfire flew into the room and smiled. "Hello everyone~!!!" he shouted happily. "My name is Wildfire and it is very nice to meet you all!" he said as he hovered down to the ground, standing next to Raven. He saw Beast Boy and Cyborg rush in and tackle the girl they mistakenly called Terra. Starfire had told him about that name... Terra. He knew the story, and it hurt to know how and why it happened that way. He blinked when she introduced herself as Sora, Terra's daughter. "Daughter? The girl known as Terra had a daughter? I was not aware of that." he mumbled and scratched his head.

Raven looked at Wildfire. "Neither was I. I believe the rest haven't as well." She replied in monotone explaining why he would not have heard. "But that's how we first once learned of Rose." She said thinking of another one of the Titans Deathstroke's daughter. Raven didn't say anything else but she did make sure to keep more aware of Sora's emotion along with the kid who seemed to be very different than the rest of them the girl who she figured Beastboy had picked just in case they seemed to plan something along different lines but she also planed to not interfere in any way thanks to practice. She also wondered when Kori would get here she felt the need to see her over excited friend because she had once told Starfire why she acted the way she did around the mention of Terra and Starfire always seemed to know the right words to cheer her up even if she could never truly show it.

Raina had kept quiet a while but when she heard Terra a question grew inside her. She stepped back to close to the others. Then she could feel Raven's emotion which silenced her question for it had explained her thoughts. She decided to change her question to what everyone now must be wondering. "So then when to you guys think Starfire will get here?" She asked them trying to change the subject a bit. Raina also half expected them to ask how she seemed to know Starfire but she figured Raven and her resemblance out fit wise explained it.

(I guess I can take control of Starfire~)

No sooner after Raina had asked the question, the answer appeared in a green flash, as Wildfire was tackled to the ground in a monstrous hug. "Ryand'r!!!" a female shouted, as soon to be recognized as Starfire, Wildfire's sister. "Oh it is so very good to see that you have made it!" she exclaimed happily. "I trust that your trip here was pleasant and you are well?" she said as she kissed his cheek. Wildfire smiled and returned her hug as he flew around her, "Yes it was sister~!" he exclaimed. "And I've already met your friend, Raven. She is everything you described her to be~!" he said happily as he turned and smiled at Raven. If it weren't for the different color eyes and hair, and obvious... Body differences, Starfire and Wildfire could literally be twins. They even had each other's excitement. "Raven~!" Starfire exclaimed, giggling as she hovered over and gently hugged her friend. "It is very good to see you again, all of you." she smiled, her emerald eyes twinkling.

(I pmed about Raven)

Raven gave a small smile seeing Starfire enter quit relaved. "Hey Kori it's great to see you agian too." She said the monotone seemed to vanish with a bit more cheerfulness. She also actually returned the hug after she had become use to them. She then stood once more seeming to look at all her friends. Raven waited as usual for what was meant next.

Raina saw Starfire come in and smiled especially after noticing Raven's change in mood like when she saw Raven with Azar. She waited for when she knew it was meant for her to be able to speak with all of them.

Wildfire and Starfire stood together next to Raven and Raina, smiling. Both of them were as excited to be reunited as the other was, seeing as that haven't seen each other in years. Wildfire smiled, not really about to stay on the ground as he hovered, his emotions just giddy and happy, and just full of joy. He wanted to celebrate, but he knew now was not the time. He needed to see what was going to happen here.

(I should have asked. TT.TT But no one is replying, so I just assumed... Dammit. Lol)

Raina noticed how the two seemed extremly simlar in emotion. She wanted to ask questions she had so many for all the Titans even Raven she just didn't want to mess up her long childhood dream. One question for Raven was, 'Why? Why pick me? How did you come to choose me?' She wondered ever since she heard. She restrained it for now however knowing as she was always told by Azar things would explian themselfs in due time. She also had always wondered about her father and that was another reason she was here was to learn and see if maybe perhaps she could at least get a name. She knew her mother's which was how she planed to start her search but that would wait for latter. She looked to Starfire and Wildfire knowing like her and Raven they weren't from Earth she wondered what there home planet was like.

Raven just countined to have a small smile.She could tell very easily how excited the two Tamarians were being reunited. There emotions were just so strong she however managed to keep her powers undercontrol.She also could tell that Raina had many questions and she knew the others must as well.She then knew that someone needed to tell Starfire what she had missed but she just couldn't mention Terra's name agian so she thought she would ask a different question. "So Kori who did you pick?" She asked giving her friend a smile. "I'm sure my choice isn't to hard to tell." Raven said still in a more cheerful tone than before which most of the other Titans were use to by her along with the monotone just not anyone out in public.

(yeah part of why I asked was to try and help him keep this going)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.