The team Unites

• Thread starter deadtotheworld18
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raven sighed and went over ignoring the words of being called a traitor for years many of her own kind said the same thing and hated her. She sat and let her legs hang off the roof staring at the water. "Call me a traitor all you like it hasn't ever bothered me since birth." She stated hearing his every word. She gave a sigh. "Many expect me to be evil. My own mother in fact." She said still watching the waves. "I never mean for anything I do to make up for the past. I just have always cared for a better future.My father is the one who wanted to murder not only earth but many other worlds and dimensions. I didn't understand why Azar wanted what she asked but the monks taught me that anything to do with my father was well... Bad news or plain out evil. I actually wanted to be dead many times just to protect them." She said trying to explain what she faintly remembered long ago. She was very young when the first battle took place and the war was mainly dealt with Azar, Leon, and two others. Leon leaving a few weapons of power as the Azreath's believed the ring of Azar was one and Azar gave it to Raven to help her feel like sh would always be with her in some way. The one she was told made the main distentions was Azar and her mother. She just well listened then on what she was told was right since then she had learned that was not always the case.

Sora was at the door to the roof as night wing came in. "Hey I'm heading down to the med bay. We still have yet to bet this tower running." She looked down as she knew she had to tell him. "Night wing when I said I was the daughter of Terra that was true, but I never told you guys the other half. I'm also the daughter of slade and the person who called is my twin brother ryner."

Wildfire blinked as he flew back over to Starfire, watching as Raina and Raven fly off. "Sister, what should we do in the meantime?" he asked, puzzled and lost in this area. "Well, we could start the process of cleaning, and maybe help clear out some debris and such around the Tower?" she said, tilting her head as she looked around. Wildfire smiled and nodded. "Let us commence the act of cleaning!" he said, laughing as they began to straighten things out around the Tower.

(Sorry! I have been super busy!)

When Wildfire and Starfire decided they should start cleaning the Tower, Gaistaz jumped at the opportunity to latch on. "Ah! Would you two mind if I joined you?" She knew she hadn't formally met them yet, but Taz was looking for a way out of this awkward and tense situation, and these two seemed like a bundle or sunshine and rainbows in comparison. Plus, it'd be nice to get to know a couple other people, and this seemed like the ideal chance.

As Wildfire started to dust, aster fire smiled and flew over to Taz! "Yes you may!" She exclaimed happily. "oh twits wonderful that you want to help, thank you!" She says as she leads her over to where Wildfire and her had started. "Brother, this one wants to help!" She shouts.

night wing sighs deeply and nodds" its not how you start out your life that defines you but how you shape it through your actions, you m,ay be slades child but that doesnt mean you have to be like him you have already chosen the life of a hero that is a good start>" he tells her layiung his hand oin her sholder warmly letting her know oit was alright He smirks and looks at the brother and sister" Comne on sora lets go help out star with the cleaning>" he tellos her

ZZero greowls and then he sighs"" it m,ay have been what you where taught but that doesnt make it true i looked up to you and you betrayed me, i cant not work with you raven it seemns that dick made a mistake when he chose me i ould have beebn better off if i was left in that ditch to die alone and cold" he tells her" I watched my famil.y killed and it was that day i swore that no evil will go un punished i wanted to be a power of good in this world" he tells her" Seems that will nopt happenm

Raven listened to Zero and stayed quiet a moment. She gave a sigh. "Yes I have seen not everything I was taught was the truth." She said calmly. "And it's not me you have to try and work with latter on. For now perhaps but I'll try and stay put of your way. It's Raina you'll have to learn to get along with." She said then looked at him. "Dick always has a reason weather anyone can see it or not. The things he plans usually seem to explain themselves after time." She then paused and looked out to the water once more. "Wanting for evil to not go unpunished I would say is a good start to becoming a hero. But a leader I think you'll learn sometimes difference must be over looked." She stated.

Raina breathed and it didn't seem to take as long as she thought. She quickly found her center and relaxed. After some time she reopened her eyes feeling a little better. Raina stood and walked out of Raven's room once she was out she closed the door. 'I wonder where and what the others are up to.' She thought and began to try and find the others she figured Raven was still talking with Zero.

Wildfire and Starfire were a blur of green and blue, cleaning around the Tower. It seemed Starfire wasn't the only one who was just a natural at cleaning, no matter the world. They laughed and almost seemed like they were playing a game, as they flew around, saving dishes, and dusting. "Almost done Kori?" Wildfire asked as he smiled. "Almost Ryan~!" she shouted, using part of Wildfire's Tamaranean name.

Raina finally believed she spotted the others after seeing something seem to pass real fast by in one room. Curious she poked a head in and heard Starfire and Wildfire. She gave a small a moment the frowned seeing the task at hand was cleaning. She gave a small sigh and stepped in to see if she needed to help. "Um...Need any help?" She asked glancing around they seemed about done without any help really but she knew it was only polite and right to ask.

Wildfire stopped mid-flight and smiled wide. "Oh no!" he said as he rubbed the back of his head and grinned. "We are almost done! But if you would like, we can still go around the city and learn about this wondrous world~" he said happily.

Raina gave a nod understanding she didn't need to help clean. She then grinned at the question if she still wished to go out and explore the city. "Yes I still would like to see more about the city and this planet." She replied. "I think it might also help me clam down." She stated still not sure how she would do quit yet facing the leader of either team the old or the new. She also figured it would help get her mind off some of his comments that still bothered her.

Wildfire smiled as he and Kori's cleaning came to an end. "Oh wondrous!!" he exclaimed happily as he flew down to land next to her. "I feel we will have as great of a friendship as my sister and Raven~!" he smiled, clapping his hands once together."Come. Let us go and tour this place~!" e smiled. He was happy that he could find one friend so far, though his goal was to be friends with everyone. Friendship is what kept teams alive~

( Yeah just introduce your character @Cheeki Breeki)

Raina smiled seeing the cleaning at an end. Raina smiled at Wildfire's words. "Perhaps we do. But I think theirs might be stronger being how long they have know each other." She replied and smiled then gave a nod at going. "Sure I'm ready when you are." She replied with a grin. "Should your sister come so we have someone who knows there way around with us?" She asked not sure if both of them going without someone who had an idea of the area was a great idea but then again it would be an adventure either way.

@Ryu Keiko

Sora made her way down to the med bay. When she got there a computer asked for a pass code. "Delta echo zero six Terra." The med bay came alive as she had entered her mother access code. She walked around the med bay making sure they had everything. She looked back at night wing. "I was trained as a medic as well."

zero lets out a long sigh and shakes his head he didnt like the idea of working with an azratheian so it made him, a bit angry to say the least" i am going back to my room there is much i need to think aboput this night" he tells her moving to the door and walking back to his room he sighs once more this was becoming a hassle for him even he didnt know what to do now he could vnot work with rania but he knew he had to this was his dream and he had to see it through but that didnt mean he had to like it in any way. He sits down on his bed his hyands trembling and his anger slowly fading away how was he supposed to trust any of these people they all seemed like they were on the level but he couldent be sure

Raven just nodded. "I understand." She said in monotone and waited for him to leave. Once she heard him leave she finally let out a sigh. She placed her hands on her face a moment. "Oh Azar." She stated not sure how this would work out for the two teens. 'Nightwing I hope you know what your doing. You could have warned me not to pick someone from Azreath.' Raven thought then she removed her hands from her face. She looked to the water and stared a moment then stood. 'I myself need to meditate but I know Azar would say I need to check on Raina first.' She thought to herself then turned heading to see if Raina was still around. She first made her way to her old room. It was still really bare it seemed except for the few items she had left behind. Seeing Raina was no longer there Raven turned and went to see if maybe she made her way back to the others.

nightwing was down in the med bay with sora it was a simple proccess to get all of the systems up[ and running. Nightwing was still watching her carefully and he smiled patting her head." i knew your father for many years he was a foe to fear he was smart amd very dangours he tricked your mother into being his protegae he had done the same to me once apon a time so do not worry i know that deep in your heart you are good through and through" he assuers her. He wanrtewd her to be surew that she knew she waws welcome here. He sighs and rubs his eyes gently" VLook i know zero may seem a little rough around the edges but he is a good kid i know he is i have seen it, but he has a lot of pent up anger like i do at times so go easy on him ok sora" he asked her

Zero decied he needed a walk to clear his mind tonight was a lot for him to take in so he needed time to clear his head when he had agreed to this he thought that he might only have to work alone which was somethiung he was use to he could fight alone but not with others he had to much blood on his hands for that to hapen he didnt want to be responsible for their deaths if it happens . But that girl raina she made his blood boil she was ignorant as they got she had no clue what her people had done to his own and that is what made him even more angry then before she didnt have a clue and she dared to speak up against him

(OOC: Gosh darn it... I wasn't receiving the notifications for this. ;n; Curses!)

Gaistaz had grabbed a broom and was sweeping everywhere there was tile. It seemed this place hadn't really quite been in use for a while, so there was a lot of dust to be done away with. Starfire was dashing around rapidly, cleaning here, there and everywhere, but when she took a moment to breathe, Taz approached her with a question. "So you are Starfire, right? You and your brother -- where are you both from?" Everyone else was preoccupied, and Gaistaz wanted to learn more about the Titans -- and about the universe from which she'd been blocked for most of her life.

Raven walked and heard something that sounded like Starfire cleaning. She looked in seeing Raina, Wlildfire, Starfire, and Gaistaz. She stepped in an waited a moment to see how things seemed. She figured if everything was alright she might slip back out of the room unnoticed and go meditate to keep herself clam. She knew latter she had a few things she would need to explain to Raina but she felt that could wait.

Wildfire looked at Raina and smiled at her comment. It was so nice to know someone was so friendly. He looked over at Starfire, who was talking to another teen. "I think it will be fine~!" He exclaimed happily. "We will be fine, and won't it be much more fun to be surprised by the sites we shall see?!" He laughed.

@Raven

Kori looked behind her, hearing someone speak, and saw it was Taz. "Oh do excuse me, I didn't see you behind me!" She said blushing. "Yes my name is Starfire, and me and my brother are from Tamara~" she smiled warmly. "What's your name?"

@Thurrbo

Status
Not open for further replies.