The team Unites

• Thread starter deadtotheworld18
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raina noticed how the two seemed extremly simlar in emotion. She wanted to ask questions she had so many for all the Titans even Raven she just didn't want to mess up her long childhood dream. One question for Raven was, 'Why? Why pick me? How did you come to choose me?' She wondered ever since she heard. She restrained it for now however knowing as she was always told by Azar things would explian themselfs in due time. She also had always wondered about her father and that was another reason she was here was to learn and see if maybe perhaps she could at least get a name. She knew her mother's which was how she planed to start her search but that would wait for latter. She looked to Starfire and Wildfire knowing like her and Raven they weren't from Earth she wondered what there home planet was like.

Raven just countined to have a small smile.She could tell very easily how excited the two Tamarians were being reunited. There emotions were just so strong she however managed to keep her powers undercontrol.She also could tell that Raina had many questions and she knew the others must as well.She then knew that someone needed to tell Starfire what she had missed but she just couldn't mention Terra's name agian so she thought she would ask a different question. "So Kori who did you pick?" She asked giving her friend a smile. "I'm sure my choice isn't to hard to tell." Raven said still in a more cheerful tone than before which most of the other Titans were use to by her along with the monotone just not anyone out in public.

(yeah part of why I asked was to try and help him keep this going)
Starfire tilted her head and smiled. "Why I picked my brother of course!" she exclaimed happily as she hugged him again. "But I was told by Robin that I would be with one more. The one named, Sora, I believe?" she asked looking around, not sure how, amongst all the new faces, that would be. "Either way I am quite pleased to be able to help with this~!" she exclaimed, giggling slightly. "Maybe we should teach meditation, Raven?" she asked.

(I just messaged him, hopefully he doesn't mind."

Raven continued to keep her small smile. She gave a slight nod of understanding that she would pick family. She gave a glance to Raina they weren't family but they did both come from Azreath which she knew was part of her choice. "Well it's great to finally meet your brother Kori. And I'm sure Nightwing had a reason for you to end up with two." She replied. Then paused thinking about teaching meditation. "That would be nice. To teach those willing to learn." She said.

Raina over heard the part on possible meditating with the two and gave a smile. "Um... If you two wouldn't mind I would enjoy joining weather it's lessons or not." She said not sure how to really ask in any other way. She liked the thought on some meditation she knew that since she came here she hasn't done so yet and would need to latter so with others would be nice for a change especially with Lady Raven and one of her friends.

Raven looked to Raina still with her small smile she realized that she had asked Starfire who she picked but didn't introduce her choice. "Kori this is Raina. I had picked her from Azreath to come here and join the Titans." She paused then knew her answer to Raina's question. "And I would be fine if she joined us would you?" She asked Starfire.

(Hopefully)

Starfire smiled and nodded happily. "Dicky probably did have a good reason to give me two people to work with, though I'm sure we will never know his true intentions." She said softly. "And of course I don't mind! The more friends the better!" She giggled as she turned to her brother. "Right?"

Wildfire smiled and nodded, clapping his hands together. "Yes indeed!" He laughed as he looked over at Raina. "It is pleasing to meet you, Raina~" he said softly, with sparkling blue eyes.

Raven gave a nod. "I'm sure your right. I bet he does have a reason we may never fully know. Just like with Gar and tofu." She stated in slight monotone but a hint of sarcasm.

Raina looked at Wildfire with a small smile in a way similar to Raven's but it did seem to show a bit more of her emotion. "It's nice to meet you as well. I've heard so much of the Titans and a little of well there families." She said with an excited tone. "La... I mean Raven has shared a lot with some of us or well those who will listen."

(OOC: I'm kinda stuck in a bit of a rut here, 'cause Taz doesn't know the Titans at all... That's the only reason I haven't been responding. I literally cannot find a good way to fit her back into the story >.<)

Gaistaz felt overwhelmed surrounded by all these people -- though she didn't know them well at all, she could tell they had accomplished great things, based on the bonds they shared and the respect their presence commanded. When Starfire mentioned the idea of teaching meditation to the new group, Taz was eager to join in. She still had yet to master the technique of crossing into the spirit realm -- especially seeing as the first time it happened was only due to a life threatening accident -- so meditation was a practice she had to gain experience in.

At Starfire's suggestion and Raven's support, Taz excitedly raised her hand and opened her mouth to say she was interested... but before she could get a word out, the conversation kept going as Starfire and Raven chatted about who they picked as they're successors. Gaistaz then began to sink back into the shadows, as she began to accept the fact that she really didn't belong here amongst these heroes. As Raina was introduced to everyone, Taz thought about slipping outside and disappearing before anyone noticed. The only thing that kept her there was the need for some place to sleep, as nightfall had already come and she had yet to eat anything at all that day... she hesitated because of this, but the amount out of place she felt in this group was almost overwhelming.

Raven paused a moment sensing someone's change in emotion in the room. She looked at Gaistaz remembering how she often felt when she first met the Titans. "I'll be right back Kori." She said and then walked over to the girl. "Your not from here Earth either are you?" She asked kindly. "What's your name may I ask?" She asked the girl trying to include her which she remembered the others once had for her. She had learned a lot from her friends and being a social outcast like herself she understood how hard it was to speak up.

Raina watched Raven go and stared a moment but then turned back to Starfire and Wildfire. "So you do meditation as well from your planet?" She asked not sure how common meditation was she just knew most Azreaths did mediation for it was in a way there custom.

(hopefully I can help)

Last edited by a moderator:
Starfire looked at Wildfire, who tilted his head. "Meditation?" He asked, looking at Kori with a slight blush. "I do not understand. Is his an Earthly celebration?" He asked. Starfire giggled and shook her head. "The ritual of meditation is something I've learned from Raven." she said softly. "It is a moment of peace, tranquility, and harmony, where one gets in touch with its inner self. It is very calming and relaxing." She says before turning to Raina. "But to simply put, no on Tamara we do not really meditate. I understand Ravem uses it to keep her emotions in balance, no?" She asked tilting her head.

"Oh..." Then Raina gave a nod. "Yes Raven does. Azar does meditation as well and many others on Azreath." She said. "Some to keep there emotions balanced, some find there inner self or even to connect with the nature around us." She said giving a smile. "Azar suggested when I was younger to learn about all three." She explained. She knew why about emotion for when she was younger there were times she got to anger and scared the some of the people on Azreath for some of her powers seemed out of hand.

Wildfire smiled, really intrigued with this other world girl. "Azeroth?" He asked, tilting his head. "I've never been there. What's it like? Oh please do tell!" He exclaimed happily. Starfire giggled, but in the way only an older sister would, seeing her younger brother with another female. "You two seem to get along just well~" she said softly as she nudged Wildfire slightly.

Raina smiled being asked about her home which she only left moments ago it seemed. She listened to Starfire she just smiled. "It seems that way." She replied. Then paused to answer. "Azreath is a really beautiful and peaceful place.It's actually a large peice of earth that Azar took to another dimestion to keep the peace and protect us. From some of the bad things that had been happening to our people at the time. There are skyscrapers that some have never seen. The sight I'm not sure really how to compare it to anything just yet ,however, for I have only been on Earth for less than a day. I'm sure Lady Raven could share more. Opps I did it agian." She said realizing she said Lady Raven agian this time without catching herself that was something she really would have to get use to.

Starfire smiled as she listened to Raina speak of Azreath. She had never been herself, but she always wanted to go after Raven told her things about it. The only thing that ever worried her about her planet was Raven's father, which the last time the Titans met him, they were not on good terms. Wildfire listened with earnest. He smiled all the while before he spoke. "You say Lady Raven. Is she royalty on your planet?" He asked, tilting his head.

Raina sighed before answering at her slip up. "Well I would say yes. But she's in the concil which is a group on Azreath they basically runs things and help Azar. Azar is the one who usually does things Raven is her right hand girl basically. For they're great childhood friends even if it's not the same Azar Raven had met when she wsa younger. It's a big responisblity and there highly respected." Raina said knowing how she often met many from the Conil she use to feel like sometimes they had watched her train but she use to only be aware of Azar until now for she wondered if that's who RAven came to choose her.

Wildfire and Starfire nodded as she spoke. "I see." Wildfire said softly. "On Tamara, technically, Starfire is the Princess~" he said softly. "And Wildfire, obviously, would be the Prince." Starfire giggled. He blushed and rubbed his head. "But we are people of kindness, and joy. We rule together, not as one." He said smiling. He thought of all the fun times he had in Tamara. "though our sister, Blackstar is nothing like us...." He mumbled. Starfire nodded, remembering the last time they met. "Yes indeed." She laughed. "But no matter! We need to find out what's going on here!" She exclaimed as she hovered a little above the air. "Where is Nightwing?" She asked aloud. Wildfire turned and smiled as he stood by Raina. "Sorry about the whole royalty talk." He said, laughing. "I hope that we can still be friends, yes?" He asked with big blue eyes.

Raina listened to the two. She felt as she sometimes did on Azreath about royalty talk but listened the same. When she heard Wildfire ask to still be friends she once more smiled. "Sure we can." She replied happily. "And don't worry about it." She said referring to the royalty talk. "But I do have one question. Do I need to start calling you Sir Wildfire and your sister Lady Starfire? Or is it like Lady Raven okay to just use your names?" She asked once more saying Lady Raven but she did so to prove her point.

Wildfire smiled and rubbed his arm, laughing. "Just Wildfire and Starfire please!" He exclaimed happily. He had a wide grin on his face as he tilted his head. "I would love to know what is going on around here, but I am very curious." He stated as he looked at Raina. "Would you like to accompany on a tour of this wonderful planet we are calling home?" He asked smiling.

Raina smiled at knowing yet again she could call someone of a high worth by there name. "Okay Wildfire and Starfire it is then." She said once more smiling. She then listened and his question caught her a bit off guard. "Um.. Sure... But it's late where do you think we should go for now?" She asked not sure what they could do or if he was thinking the tower. "We just might also want to try and be back before another announcement about things as well." She said remembering that Nightwing hadn't said anything else yet.

(Yes, that was super helpful thank youuu ;u; I'm really sorry to have interrupted the story you had going >.<)

Raven suddenly exited the conversation and walked over to Taz. The sudden move caught her off guard, and she tensed up uncomfortably. Instead though, it seemed Raven only came over to be kind and talk to her. Raven inquired whether Taz was from Earth, and Taz chuckled awkwardly. "Yeah, I'm not..." she trailed off, wondering how it was so obvious. "My name is Gaistaz." She smiled back at the blue-cloaked figure. Noting the obvious similarities between Raven and Raina and seeing their interactions, Taz wondered if they'd met before. "So, have you known Raina for a while? I guess that's why you picked her to be your successor, right?"

(You didn't disrupt anything! We actually need more responses XD))

Wildfire clapped his hands and flipped in the air. "Yay! Come on, let's go!" He said as he took Raina's hand and behind to fly off, nt suddenly, of course, but almost like the human equivalent of a friend trying to pull another friend's hand to get them moving.

Reactions: Raven
(It's fine I'm the one who's suppose to keep this running for now for us all)

Raven listened to the girl and keep her small smile. She nodded at the reply. "Nice to meet you Gaistaz." She replied then when she was asked about Raina she began to think on how to explain her answer. "I have known her for a while yes, but she did not know it was me." She replied. "Azar told me something that had gained my curiosity and well when Nightwing said we need a successor. I really had no one in mind but I remembered something my friend Azar had once told me about someone who had a history, and some actions reminded her of me. After going back to Azreath I choose to watch some of the monks train. I did pick who I wished to train under me for a while she didn't know it and she just learned to day that she was chosen." Raven said and gave a smile.

Raina gave a nod but before she could begin to move was being in a way dragged along. She gave a smile and soon let herself levitate. "Just led the way." She said smiling.

Before they all left zero was growing moire annoyed by all of this by the minuet as he slammed his hand against the wall hard enough to rock the walls he growls" I CAN NOT THINK WITH ALL THIS NOISE" He yells at all of them as nightwing let oput a laugh " Be calm zero these are your team you must be patient wityh them. sorry for that Zero has a tempter as you can all see and well he really doesnt like that many people but work with him i know he is a good kid" Nightwing told them all as he smiled for a moment looking at them all" You all have been chosen by us all of you tgo be apart of this team in one way or another you may not have known who we wsere but we knew all of you. And do not worry about your mother tera she was a great friend and a great ally i miss her everyday" he tells her solemly and smiles at his friends looking back at zero and smirks zero groans and rubs his head he was getting a head act from starfire and wildfire they were to happy for him at this moment. Raven still botherd him more then anything she could see him for what he was a demon and he knew that she scared him foir that reason

Status
Not open for further replies.