The team Unites

• Thread starter deadtotheworld18
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raina nodded and smiled. "Well alright then." She replied seeing how Starfire seemed occupied with talking to Gaistaz. "It maybe more fun that way." She answered his question and shrugged not sure being how she wasn't use to not really being with someone who knew where they would be or where there going.

Sora looked at nightwing. "Trust me its nothing I can't deal with. We all have our quirks mine is I'm very overprotective to the point that I will take any amount of pain for my friends." She made sure they had all the medical supplies they needed. She turned back around to Face nightwing. "Should we head back up to see what everyone else is doing."

(OOC: I apologize for the slowness on my part; I'm on vacation and I have literally zero signal anywhere... getting on the internet is hard. /)__o)

Tamara... Gaistaz tossed and turned the name around in her head, searching her memory banks to see if the planet was familiar at all. "Tamara? I don't think I've heard of such a place before... What is it like?" Taz wondered, with a glow in her eye. Before their conversation went on, though, Starfire asked for Taz's name. "Ah, I am Gaistaz. I am still... well, quite new to this planet."

Raina nodded and smiled. "Well alright then." She replied seeing how Starfire seemed occupied with talking to Gaistaz. "It maybe more fun that way." She answered his question and shrugged not sure being how she wasn't use to not really being with someone who knew where they would be or where there going.
Wildfire smiled as he clapped his hands together and did a small flip in the air. "Oh then let us go friend!" He said as he flew out the door. As soon as he made it outside, he flew high into the air, happy to be amongst the clouds again before he made his way back down.

@Raven

(OOC: I apologize for the slowness on my part; I'm on vacation and I have literally zero signal anywhere... getting on the internet is hard. /)__o)

Tamara... Gaistaz tossed and turned the name around in her head, searching her memory banks to see if the planet was familiar at all. "Tamara? I don't think I've heard of such a place before... What is it like?" Taz wondered, with a glow in her eye. Before their conversation went on, though, Starfire asked for Taz's name. "Ah, I am Gaistaz. I am still... well, quite new to this planet."
Starfire smiled and stood next to the young female. "Tamara is a wonderful place, where we all are, or at last most of us, are happy and free. I will have to show you all the celebration of Klorthog!" She exclaimed happily, giggling.

@Thurrbo

"Everyone is happy and free?" Taz was shocked. How was that even possible? "That sounds incredible! I would love to come visit one day." Little by little, Gaistaz was discovering that this might be her dream -- to travel the galaxy and learn about new cultures and planets. "What is the celebration of Klorthog, exactly?" She asked, wondering if it was anything like any of the ceremonies her own people used to celebrate. Back on Taz's home planet, her people's culture has been repressed for a long long time, and anything Taz knew about it was through reading banned books about their history. She hoped one day she could free the people of her small planet, and their culture would experience a rebirth.

Raina nodded and smiled at Wildfire. "Sure." She replied then levitated to follow. She stayed much lower to the ground and watched as he came down. "So were to first?" She asked not sure where they should start.

@Ryu Keiko

"Everyone is happy and free?" Taz was shocked. How was that even possible? "That sounds incredible! I would love to come visit one day." Little by little, Gaistaz was discovering that this might be her dream -- to travel the galaxy and learn about new cultures and planets. "What is the celebration of Klorthog, exactly?" She asked, wondering if it was anything like any of the ceremonies her own people used to celebrate. Back on Taz's home planet, her people's culture has been repressed for a long long time, and anything Taz knew about it was through reading banned books about their history. She hoped one day she could free the people of her small planet, and their culture would experience a rebirth.

Starfire blinked at her and smiled, doing a small flip in the air happily. "Oh yes! We could all visit Tamara and have zorkaberries!!" Ps he giggled happily. "Klorthog is equivalent to what the humans call... Independence Day?" She said, tilting her head as she said the holiday carefully, to ensure she got it right.

@Thurrbo

Raina nodded and smiled at Wildfire. "Sure." She replied then levitated to follow. She stayed much lower to the ground and watched as he came down. "So were to first?" She asked not sure where they should start.

@Ryu Keiko
Wildfire smiled and turned to look towards the shore. "Ummm I say we go towards the area with the most buildings?" He said, blushing as he scratched his head, unsure what to say. I mean, he could have said downtown, but obviously, Wildfire didn't know that.
@Raven

"Independence day," Gaistaz repeated. She didn't know of the festival, but she knew what the words meant, and they made her smile. "That sounds like a celebration I would like to bring to my people someday," she said.

Gaistaz finished sweeping up the area she was cleaning before leaning the broom up against the wall and brushing her hands together to get the dust off. "Well, this place looks as good as new!" She remarked, taking stock of their work. But just then, Taz remembered -- there were more New titans than there were old titans... "I wonder if there are even enough rooms for me to have one...?" She asked aloud.

Rania smiled. "Downtown sounds great." She stated catching on quickly to what Wildfire meant. She smiled at looked out to the city. "Earth really does already look different." She stated seeing the city and the different buildings that they could spot.

Raven gave a small smile seeing that it seemed Starfire may have it all covered she usually did. She still wasn't sure if she should go mediate yet or not. So still she waited just a little longer to defiantly make sure.

"Independence day," Gaistaz repeated. She didn't know of the festival, but she knew what the words meant, and they made her smile. "That sounds like a celebration I would like to bring to my people someday," she said.

Gaistaz finished sweeping up the area she was cleaning before leaning the broom up against the wall and brushing her hands together to get the dust off. "Well, this place looks as good as new!" She remarked, taking stock of their work. But just then, Taz remembered -- there were more New titans than there were old titans... "I wonder if there are even enough rooms for me to have one...?" She asked aloud.
Kori smiled and saved the cleaning equipment, giggling at Gaistaz's words. "Those are proud words, and one day I'm sure you will bring that and much more to your people~" she said softly. "Where are you from anyway, my new friend?" she asked, tilting her head as a few strands of her reddish-orange hair covered her green eyes. "And trust me friend, there is definitely enough rooms here~" she giggled.

@Thurrbo

Rania smiled. "Downtown sounds great." She stated catching on quickly to what Wildfire meant. She smiled at looked out to the city. "Earth really does already look different." She stated seeing the city and the different buildings that they could spot.

Raven gave a small smile seeing that it seemed Starfire may have it all covered she usually did. She still wasn't sure if she should go mediate yet or not. So still she waited just a little longer to defiantly make sure.
Wildfire smiled and nodded as he flew towards the direction of town. "Oh yes indeed!" he stated as they flew, his flight patterns always seeming erratic and free. "This planet is very beautiful, and I will be happy to call this home, along with my sister~" he said softly, grinning back at the young female.

@Raven

Raina followed Wildfire by levitation. She noticed his way of flight seemed much different than her's and most others on Azreath she wondered why. "It is quit amazing. To tell the truth." She said with a smile. "I think I'll like it here. Just not sure how Zero will take me staying." She said and gave a sigh. But then tried to give a smile it was small but there. "And it will be nice getting to know Raven more than just as Rachel. I've also always wanted to meet the others so maybe one day I can call Earth my home as well." She stated.

Wildfire smiled at her as they slowly, but surely began approaching the shore line of the city. "Zero... That is the one that NIghtwing wants to train, no?" he asked, tilting his head. "I know I'll like it here, I already do~ I just can't wait to e settled in." He said as his blue eyes looked up at the sky. "I've always dreamed of being reunited with my sister, and now I'm here, and I can fight side by side with her. I can show her how much I've learned in the years she was away fighting here~" he said smiling. "Mother says I could possibly find a suitable princess to wed here.... Which I don't know why she continuously brings that up." he said, scratching his head. He then smiled and pointed. "Look, we are almost there!" he said happily.

Gaistaz paused when Starfire asked where she was from. "I am from Muuzimo. It's a strange name, I know," she chuckled, "but in my language, it means... 'Bridge of the Spirits'?" She paused, cocking her head to the side as she thought about what she'd just said. "Yes, that's it. Or something like that, at least."

Raina returned his smile but hers was much smaller. "Yeah he is. Apparently him Raven, and all of Azrathians had some conflict with his people." She gave a sigh and her smile faded. "And I have no idea what. I could tell however that Lady... I mean Raven does." She then gave a small smile once more. "I'm sure I'll grow to really like it here. I mean other than maybe not getting along with our suppose to be leader. That doesn't mean he'll stop me from my dream coming true." She paused and looked out over the city and seeing how it seemed similar to some of the sights on Azreath yet there was something different and she liked it. "And my dream has already started to become true even when I didn't realize it. I always wanted to get to know Raven even when it seemed like my chances were slim. I also always wanted to come to Earth meet her friends and maybe....maybe manage to actually help people. I never dreamed of first training with in my eyes one of the greatest hero's of Azreath almost equal to Azar really I looked up to her more than Azar but that's not something you share with most." Then she looked back to Wildfire. "A princess? That is something interesting to seem to be brought up." She shrugged. "My mother just keep telling me that if I ever made it to earth to be careful if I decided to try and learn who my father is. I'm not sure why she sometimes brought it up and more when I started to train with... Rachel which I just learned was actually Raven." She then finally looked to see how close they were. "Wow that was fast then again flight usually is." She said giving a small laugh.

@Ryu Keiko

Raven over heard Gaistaz reply where she was from. 'Spirit World?' She thought to herself a small smile formed. 'Interesting. I never heard of such a place. Not even in my books.' She then walked behind Starfire and over to the couch. She sat down to wait for Nightwing to call. She wasn't yet ready to go looking for Raina and she figured being Raina told Wildfire she would meet up with him she wasn't to worried especially after what she knew from Starfire. When she sat she felt a book in the couch that she must had left. She looked beside her favorite seat where Gar or Starfire would usually sit next to her. Lifting it she saw it was one of her favorite poets. She knew it wasn't Edgar Allen Poe for she made sure multiple times that she had all of those. She opened the often used book and read the first page. 'Shakespeare.' She smiled and opened the book deciding to once more begin reading one of his poems the first she picked was the Taming of the Shrew.

Gaistaz paused when Starfire asked where she was from. "I am from Muuzimo. It's a strange name, I know," she chuckled, "but in my language, it means... 'Bridge of the Spirits'?" She paused, cocking her head to the side as she thought about what she'd just said. "Yes, that's it. Or something like that, at least."
Starfire smiled. "Your planet sounds wonderous~ I'd love to visit one day!" she exclaimed, just as she heard Raven speak. "Maybe we should all go one day, yes Raven? Just like the times of the past?" she said, even though she could have just said 'Like old times'. Kori thought this young warrior was already wonderful, though it didn't take much for her to actually like someone.

@Thurrbo

Raina returned his smile but hers was much smaller. "Yeah he is. Apparently him Raven, and all of Azrathians had some conflict with his people." She gave a sigh and her smile faded. "And I have no idea what. I could tell however that Lady... I mean Raven does." She then gave a small smile once more. "I'm sure I'll grow to really like it here. I mean other than maybe not getting along with our suppose to be leader. That doesn't mean he'll stop me from my dream coming true." She paused and looked out over the city and seeing how it seemed similar to some of the sights on Azreath yet there was something different and she liked it. "And my dream has already started to become true even when I didn't realize it. I always wanted to get to know Raven even when it seemed like my chances were slim. I also always wanted to come to Earth meet her friends and maybe....maybe manage to actually help people. I never dreamed of first training with in my eyes one of the greatest hero's of Azreath almost equal to Azar really I looked up to her more than Azar but that's not something you share with most." Then she looked back to Wildfire. "A princess? That is something interesting to seem to be brought up." She shrugged. "My mother just keep telling me that if I ever made it to earth to be careful if I decided to try and learn who my father is. I'm not sure why she sometimes brought it up and more when I started to train with... Rachel which I just learned was actually Raven." She then finally looked to see how close they were. "Wow that was fast then again flight usually is." She said giving a small laugh.

@Ryu Keiko
Wildfire nodded and listened to her speak of the one named Zero. "He seems... As though he will need some form of a friend. If he is anything like Nightwing was.... When he was Robin, then we must all be ready to be there from him." he said, recalling the incidents Kori had told him about Robin and the team. "I'm sure we will all do wonderful together though, even if we seem a bit.... Off?" he asked, wondering if he used the right words. He smiled when she spoke of her dreams and nodded in agreement. "We will all accomplish something with this team." he said as he began to land on the ground. His crystal blue eyes sparkled as he moved some of his hair from his face. "No matter what, we will either have a great experience here, or a terrible one. I plan to have a good one, wouldn't you agree?" he said as he turned and smiled, tilting his head a bit.

@Raven

Zero was walking through the town he waws deperessed he didnt know how he could lead a team even if he couldent control himself he had spoken such harsh words his mopther hqad always told him to put the pains mof the past behind him and move on but how could he and why was he chosen to be the leader of the titans it didnt make any sense he had no one he didnt even have a grip on his temper so why should he even be alowed to lead a group of people it didnt make any sense to him. He lets out a long sigh and looks down at his ahnds he decied to head backj seeing wildfire and star flying back but it seemed that raina and wildfire decied to hang out he sighs he should aplogise but that was going mto be hard he growls for a moment and stops his anger growing again as he cxlosed his eyes and sighs deeply counting from ten backward coolin g the fire in his heart as he made it back to the tower night wing waiting for him as he looks at him

Feel better Zero" Night wing asked him" I know it may seem un fair right now and you dont seem ready but trust me you are the best one to lead i know this i can tell, you just haven to belive in your self and your team i know you and raina dont get along now but that will change. and raven she will nopt be mad at you she understands but cut her some slack she has a lot of bagae and problerms but she is one above all that you can trust" He tells him as they began to head in night wing looked around and smiled" Seems like we are almost all here good i guess we should all get to know each other you all know who i am but let me introduce my self My name is dick grayson also called nightwing i was the orginal robin to batman fromn gothom." He tells them

" My name is Allen Jenson also called zero in fact i only go by zero i am from the realm of wrath and born of the demon trigon when he invade, i came to this world to be a hero to help people and maybe find an awnser to my rage, forgive me i do have a short fuse and i speak my mind take no heart to it" He tells the team looking around and nodds bowing his head to them" I will be the leader so it seems i guess i look forward to working with all of you" he tells them

Gaistaz was flattered by Starfire's interest in her home planet, and her face just lit up with happiness. "Yes, of course! I would be happy to take people there." Taz paused momentarily after saying this, as her expression slowly fell a bit to show a slight hint of uneasiness. "Well, once I figure out how to get back, that is..." Gaistaz contemplated whether she should tell her new friends about the terrible situation on her home planet, and how she even ended up on earth to begin with. But perhaps it was too soon... and everyone seemed in such a good mood, Taz certainly didn't want to kill the mood.

But before she could make any kind of decision, Zero and Nightwing returned to the main room. To make up for the hectic nature of their initial arrival, the two formally introduced themselves.

While Gaistaz was still wary of Zero's volatile character and how he would be as a leader, she decided to give him the benefit of the doubt. It was better if she did her best to become friends. So, with a bright smile on her face, Taz introduced herself as well. "It's nice to meet you! My name is Gaistaz, and I've come quite recently from the small planet of Muuzimo. It was a bit of an... unfortunate coincidence, that I ended up here. But I'm here now, and I'm willing to help in any way I can!"

@Ryu Keiko

Raina listened to his thoughts and nodded. "Perhaps in time." She replied once more thinking of what Azar once told her when she often asked questions that seemed could not yet be answered. Then she landed after Wildfire. She saw his smile and once more had a small one appear on her face. "I do. It's may has started with a little of both but I plan for in the end to turn out good." She replied.

============================
Raven heard Kori and paused her book already had gotten ten pages in. She gave a small smile. "Perhaps." She smiled thinking of old times. "And yes it very much would." Raven heard Gaistaz thoughts about needing to first learn a way to get back. Before she could offer any help by maybe letting Gaistaz see some of her books Dicky returned with Zero. She grew silent and stared her smile seemed to shrink more but stayed slightly.

Raven heard her fathers name escape Zero's lips then her smile did fade. She just stared at him her eyes barely could hide her true reaction to that word. Inside she did not like where her thoughts had gone a moment but it was just more prof she needed to meditate and the longer she waited slowly the more she would feel, the more her powers were a threat. She just needed to last a little longer meeting everyone and seeing Raina return. She then stood. "I might should warn you." She stared looking to Zero. "Please try not to say Trigon's name much around Raina." She paused her eyes stared at his. "It might not go well. Scath is what she would be more use to. It doesn't have the same effect on most." She then looked to Nightwing her eyes not changing from a coldish look after hearing her father's name.

@deadtotheworld18 @Thurrbo

Gaistaz was flattered by Starfire's interest in her home planet, and her face just lit up with happiness. "Yes, of course! I would be happy to take people there." Taz paused momentarily after saying this, as her expression slowly fell a bit to show a slight hint of uneasiness. "Well, once I figure out how to get back, that is..." Gaistaz contemplated whether she should tell her new friends about the terrible situation on her home planet, and how she even ended up on earth to begin with. But perhaps it was too soon... and everyone seemed in such a good mood, Taz certainly didn't want to kill the mood.

But before she could make any kind of decision, Zero and Nightwing returned to the main room. To make up for the hectic nature of their initial arrival, the two formally introduced themselves.

While Gaistaz was still wary of Zero's volatile character and how he would be as a leader, she decided to give him the benefit of the doubt. It was better if she did her best to become friends. So, with a bright smile on her face, Taz introduced herself as well. "It's nice to meet you! My name is Gaistaz, and I've come quite recently from the small planet of Muuzimo. It was a bit of an... unfortunate coincidence, that I ended up here. But I'm here now, and I'm willing to help in any way I can!"

@Ryu Keiko

Raina listened to his thoughts and nodded. "Perhaps in time." She replied once more thinking of what Azar once told her when she often asked questions that seemed could not yet be answered. Then she landed after Wildfire. She saw his smile and once more had a small one appear on her face. "I do. It's may has started with a little of both but I plan for in the end to turn out good." She replied.

============================
Raven heard Kori and paused her book already had gotten ten pages in. She gave a small smile. "Perhaps." She smiled thinking of old times. "And yes it very much would." Raven heard Gaistaz thoughts about needing to first learn a way to get back. Before she could offer any help by maybe letting Gaistaz see some of her books Dicky returned with Zero. She grew silent and stared her smile seemed to shrink more but stayed slightly.

Raven heard her fathers name escape Zero's lips then her smile did fade. She just stared at him her eyes barely could hide her true reaction to that word. Inside she did not like where her thoughts had gone a moment but it was just more prof she needed to meditate and the longer she waited slowly the more she would feel, the more her powers were a threat. She just needed to last a little longer meeting everyone and seeing Raina return. She then stood. "I might should warn you." She stared looking to Zero. "Please try not to say Trigon's name much around Raina." She paused her eyes stared at his. "It might not go well. Scath is what she would be more use to. It doesn't have the same effect on most." She then looked to Nightwing her eyes not changing from a coldish look after hearing her father's name.

@deadtotheworld18 @Thurrbo

Kori smiled happily and clapped. "Oh yes that would be wonderful!" She giggled before she turned to the sound of Nightwing and Zero speaking. "Oh Dicky is speaking~" she said as she listened. Not long afterward though, she turned. "Wait, we need Wildfire and Raven where is your companion?" She asked looking around.

Wildfire walked around the city with Raina, smiling at all the new sights he was seeing. "So far this place is beautiful, don't you think?" He said as he smiled at her. He stuffed his hands into his pockets as he walked, humming softly.

@Thurrbo @Raven

Status
Not open for further replies.