The team Unites

• Thread starter deadtotheworld18
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The man pulled a gun upon the teen. "This is where it ends for you..Sorry it had to be like this." The man said gruffly as he pulled the trigger. Acting completely on instinct, the boy dove off the roof of the building. Seeing how far down the fall was he closed his eyes tight. How can I die and not even know who I am!? What kind of life is this? He felt something engulf him. So this is death? Not as painful as I thought.. The boy thought to himself wryly. He felt whatever was surrounding him let go and he fell, and fell, and fell. As he opened his eyes he came through the other end of whatever it was and landed just next to the group of fate-gathered heroes. "Uhh.. What?" He said incredulously.

"Raina..." Taz repeated, letting the name sink in so she would remember it. "That's a lovely name." She offered a friendly smile in return. Would this girl end up being Gaistaz's first friend on Earth? That would be ironic, considering neither of them were actually from Earth. "I would ask where you are from, but I am sure that I would not know the name... Unfortunately, my people haven't had much contact outside our own planet for generations."

Just at that moment, another boy showed up. He dropped out of a portal and landed directly in the middle of it all. Taz stared at him in confusion, and the confusion was returned. Gaistaz chuckled at this strange series of events. "I don't know about you guys, but this night just keeps getting weirder and weirder."

Noticing that she was alone the girl laughs a bit. "Might as well get comfortable." She sits on the couch and looks at the phone. "OH MY GOG I BET THEY HAVE A TAB!" She quickly picks up the phone and calls a pizza place. "Hello? Yes id like 20 garlic bites 1 large everything pizza 1 large spicy pizza and 1 large cheese pizza with calamari. 80 55? Ok put it on the teen titan tab yup thank you." She puts her feet up and sighs 'ots good to be kinggggg'

He stands up shaking his head and chuckling. "This coming from you? Apparently I broke physics, you can't beat me in the who-had-the-weirdest-day competition..." He brushes himself off and looks around at the group. "So who are you all?" He asks as he makes an annoyed noise upon finding a tear in his jeans. "Really? These are new.. Damn ground.." He grumbles to himself.

"Thanks" Raina replied with a smile. "Yours is lovely too. Maybe latter we might could share more about where were from. I'm an Azreathian." She stated with a proud smile. "And don't worry about not knowing we have hardly any contact with the other worlds as well. See Earth we are in contact with because of Lady Raven and a man known as Scath. Other than that I myself have little knowledge on any others. Except for the hints on them in my books."

Then after she finished answering she noticed another boy yet again she felt the shift in the Earth's natural aura but still she could not tell were from. Hearing the two speak she lost her smile and seemed more serious. "Strangely my day has seemed more like mine from home so far. People arriving and leaving to different places different worlds or dimensions. Which as I have heard from Lady Raven Earth is not suppose to be like the life on Azreath just at times they seem very similar. So I guess I choose to arrive on an interesting day." She replied in a somewhat monotone voice different than how she spoke moments ago.

Sora watched as more and more people arrived. "I think we should go inside." She slowly made her way to the panel next to the door. There was a hand scanner and a camera. She clicked the button that said new titan and looked at the camera. It scanned her face and began sorting through a list of criminals. There were no matches. Than a screen popped up stating to enter there hero name. The first thing that came to her she entered 'Terra nova' she than stuck her hand on the scanner and the door opened.

Raina watched as the girl she had seen earlier went to enter the tower. "Is it really just that simple?" She asked not convinced. "I thought I would have to prove myself to the leader of the Titans or something." She said thinking out loud for once. She hesitated to follow but did anyways and waited to see if the others would do the same. She wasn't ready to pick a hero name yet she figured like Lady Raven she might just use her real name and make a fake allies on earth. She knew Raven went by Rachel so maybe she could easily think of something latter. She turned to see if the man who asked the question on why she was here was still there and to see if the others might just jump to the idea that they all were in.

He approached the scanner after watching the girl go up and do so. Placing his hand on the scanner, the tower went through the same process, cross checking him through the long list of criminals in it's database. The time came to pick his name. "How do I pick a name when I don't know my actual one?" He muttered to himself, somewhat dejectedly. He sighed and looked back and remembered the portal that saved his life. "Hmmm... Rift, that has a nice ring to it." He typed in his choice and entered the tower.

After seeing yet another Raina became a little curious and deiced it was her turn. Finally she placed her hand on the scanner. She stared and waited not sure what it was checking for. Finally it was time for her to place in her name. 'Raina? Or should I say another?' She wondered to herself a moment. Then she chose. She smiled. "Raina." She said in monotone and typed in her name. She then like the others went in. She waited to see if Gaistaz would do the same. Either way she hoped the girl would come in. She planed on getting an allies latter.

Taz watched curiously as, one by one, everyone seemed to register themselves with the building. She was a bit confused as to what this contraption was for, and she was skeptical at first. It seemed Raina felt the same, but she too eventually registered, glancing back at Taz to see what she'd do. Gaistaz just shrugged in response. "Might as well, I suppose." She approached the door, and as the scanner registered her face and crosschecked the database, she waited with tense shoulders. Gaistaz was pretty skeptical of technology, but this seemed to have been harmless for everyone else so far...

Then the system asked her to enter her hero name. "A hero name? What, is that different than my real name?" With a curiously raised eyebrow, Taz typed in her full real name. But just before she pressed enter, she paused. If I'm really joining this group of 'Teen Titans,' should I have a name that is of the language of this place...? Taz squinted at the screen in concentration, trying to think of how her own native name would translate into this new language she was speaking. She shuffled through a what felt like a million terms, until-- "Ah, that's it!" She poked the keypad, entering the name 'Specter.' "I think that's the right word..." Either way, it felt right. Gaistaz then pressed enter, smiled with satisfaction, and waltzed on into the strangely shaped building after the others. She couldn't wait to see what kinds of things this place had in store!

Raian smiled finally seeing that Gaistaz deiced to register as well. "So I guess were now all Titans. Now we just have to live up to the name." She stated with a smile. "I think latter I'll figure out how Lady Raven fixed up an allies for a high school ID." She explained basically sharing why she used her real name. She then looked to the others. "I guess we should see who else may already be here and introduce ourselves. Maybe even try and meet the team's leader if there is one."

At that moment genesis came out of the bathroom staring at everyone. "Hi I was sent here by the police seems im to awesome for dem." She proceeds to sit on the floor and fixes her fadora. "I hope you guys dont mind but you owe i think 80 something dollars to the pizza place down the street."

Raina looked at the man who just came out of a room in the tower. 'Owe money? But I'm not even from here. Wait why do we already owe money?' She wondered and looked to him. "Wait so the police sent you and we now owe money? Are you saying that you just robbed us or something?" She asked in a not convinced or comical tone but in a serious monotone like voice.

"Hmmmmm well ya i guesssss I just robbed you for your money. I bought 2 large pizzas and a bunch of sides." She jumps up from her before sitting position. "The police think i will be and I repeat Reformed with you people. I dont get it im as awesime as a flying insipid that humps jungles. But thats what I get for being so amazingly insanely awesome." She begins walking around hands shoved in her pockets. "I mean your gonna be owin alottttt of money from now on like I loveeee take out. I used to rob the places just to get the takeout actually."

Raina gave a sigh. "Strangely you remind me of someone else it was hard to keep happy when it seemed to come to food." She sighed. "I hope someone has money this go around. I did just get here moments ago from another world." She said quietly and more to herself but sounded annoyed. "Well I guess you'll be paying for it latter when everyone meets the Titans leader." She said not sharing that she was extremely new she had to think of something being she hadn't really met the leader or well to her knowledge anyways.

She jumps on the girls shoulders and look down at her. "Im not paying im supposed to benin quarantine." She fixes her fadora and hair clips quick. "soooo its your guys problem now."

"Well..." Rift pulled his pockets inside out to show they were empty. "I can't really be of any help at the moment." He said with a shrug.

"And as heroes I can't exactly go steal money so.. This is quite the dilemma." Rift looked about for a moment. "Speaking of the leader, does anyone know who it is by any chance?"

Raina didn't like the fact the girl jumped on her shoulders. She then gave a glare which seemed to say 'don't'. Staying clam Raina spoke the simple common saying for most Azreaths. "Azreath Metrion Zenthois" She said and the girl levitated off of her. "That's what you think now. But trust me your probable going to learn that you'll have to pay us back in some way." She replied and then put her hood back up no longer wishing for her face to be seen. She then heard Rift ask about the leader. "I'm not sure I can say I have sorry. But I really don't think he'll appreciate this incident." She stated.

Terra nova face palmed when she heard they had no money. "OK you guys make sure he doesn't order anything else I'm going to go pay for the pizza." She made her way down to the garage where they kept all of there vehicles. She looked at each vehicle til she reached a black and gold motorcycle. "Looks like beast boy still expected mom to come back. The keys were in the ignition. She put on a helmet and turned on the bike. She hit a button on the bike that lit up the tunnel. "So that's how they got these off the island." She revved the engine and floored it out the tunnel.

Taz stared at the androgynous boy they found, with a crooked frown on her face and a look of utter discomfort. So he had also apparently just gotten here... but why was he acting in such a way? Gaistaz gazed at the curious person through skeptical, squinted eyes. Such wanton selfishness was never something she expected to find beyond the Waruuks -- the invaders that enslaved her peaceful people and ransacked her planet for rare gems and minerals. In fact, have such blatant disregard for others is one thing that irritates Taz more than anything. She could never make sense of this kind of selfish ignorance, and experiencing it from this stranger on this weird new planet really put her off.

At that moment, the blonde girl interrupted Taz's thoughts, saying she would go pay for the food and telling everyone to make sure nothing else was bought. Gaistaz turned back to the boy, crossing her arms. "How can you act in such a way?" she muttered in question, her eyes showing genuine confusion. "Doesn't it bother you to know that you're hurting those that might otherwise want to be your friends?"

Status
Not open for further replies.