The team Unites

• Thread starter deadtotheworld18
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I dont haveee friends im a criminal dude what do you expect. I mean not even the voices in my head are my friends. Its quite sad that im so awesome everyone is scared of my unfathomable awesome irony." She "flips" her hair and smirks. "And I was hungry ya know i was supposed to be in solitarh right? Like the police could not handel me anymore." She shrugs and sits on the couch in the room.

Gah.. When can we actually meet the leader! All this pointless waiting is going to drive me crazy! Rift thought to himself, pacing around a bit before taking a seat on the nearby couch. He watched as the blonde left to go pay for the pizza. "Uh.. Don't you pay when the pizza arri- Oh, she's already leaving.. I guess she'll figure it out sooner or later." Rift let out a tired sigh. "Self praise gets boring really fast bud." He said, nodding towards the loudest one in the room.

"Not really its basically all I have left so im milkin it till its dry. Like cow and they take a whileeeeeee to come up dry." She closes her eyes and yawns. "God I hadnt ate i like 6 days that was one hell of a meal."

Taz wasn't satisfied with how the boy danced around the answers. She had more questions... This person certainly didn't seem to be malicious, so what was he doing, acting this way? Why did he feel like he needed to be a criminal? Surely, he understood that no one could know how "awesome" he was if he didn't let anyone in. And simply being considerate of others is one of the easiest ways to let people in.

Gaistaz had plenty of questions swimming through her mind, but she felt like now wasn't the time. She could sort this out later if she wanted... right now, it seemed like everyone was thinking the same thing: where was the leader of this place? Was there anyone else even here?

"Well, I'm gonna go have a look around," Taz finally said. "It looks like it's been a while since anyone was here... but if there is anyone else, I'd rather find them before they find us." She headed towards the nearest hallway, but all of the lights seemed to be off. The hallway was almost pitch black. Taz paused, turning to look back at the rest of the gang. "Er... Does anyone want to come with me?"

He chuckled. At least he.. She... Whatever, was persistent. After picking a small pebble out of his shoe, he created two small portals and dropped the pebble in. He began to relax watching it drop through one side and pop out the other, just to repeat the process. Rift began to doze off. A second later Taz asked if anyone would explore the tower with her. Rift closed the portals and stood. "I guess I'll come too, better than sleeping on the floor." Rift replied with a laugh.

Sora was on her way to to the pizza place when the comunicator on the bike started ringing. It was beast boy. "Yo Terra your back. I totally knew you would come back." You looked at the communicator and responded. "You must be the beast boy, mom kept talking about. I'm am not terra, but I am her daughter." He looked at you for a minute before falling backwards. "Your terras daughter." You giggled slightly. "Yes I'm her daughter. Wait how did you know how to contact the bike." He looked at you. "Duh, dude we still monitor the tower. Robin should be there shortly."

zero simplty watches the scene unfold as they all make introductions he lets out an annoyed sigh and lkooks at them all his cold icy stear bareing down on them all" my name is zero i am the son of a powerfull demon" he tells them all as they move to the inside of the tower he heard them discussing a leader he couldent help but smirk for a moment looking at them all " Robin had chosen me so i woill be the leader" He says to them as he looks around the massive tower he looks up" override code Zero 1 robin delta" He says aas the computers and the lights began to flicker on now the tower coming to life as he looks at the crazed girl" Touch me aqnd i will cut you" he tells her his voice full of venom

Sora reached the pizza place and paid for the pizza and gave a large tip. After that she hopped back on the bike and made her way back to the tower. After parking the bike and making her way up the tower. She looked at the crazy person with bloodthirsty in her eyes. "You said it was 80 dollars not 200. I going to pummel you." Just before she was about to she heard a guy say Robin chose him to be the leader and run the override. "I guess that will put me second in command since I have a bit more experience."

Raina just stared and listened to the others for a bit. Not sure why a criminal would be in with the Titans but then again she remembered once meeting Rose who's father was Deathstroke. He was well known even on Azreath because of Scath. When she heard Gaistaz offer to go look and see the tower she gave a grinned. "Sure I would love to see Lady Raven's old room. Even though I bet she never let anyone in there." She stated knowing how all of Raven's things on Azreath were never aloud for anyone but Lady Ariella and Lady Raven's eyes. When she heard who the leader was she looked at him. "A demon? You mean like Scath?" She said questioning in monotone. "Second in command? Well it only makes since for those from here to be in charge." Raina said not complaining she was just use to voting when it came to new members becoming leaders on things but this wasn't Azreath and she would have to learn that. She then looked back waiting to see if they could still explore.

"Oh my lord this demon guy is so touchy and hey I didnt eat in 5 days. And am I ever gonna get that solitary chamber. Like ive been waiting for hoursssssss." She sighs and gets up walking over to them all her eyes flashing over the computer as they light up. "Yes! Im gonna use the computers quick!" She goes over and starts typing at an unbelievable speed as a voice sounds up. "Welcome teen titans." "awh ya genisis is the best bitches."

He lets out a low grunt and sighs rubbinmg his eyes this is not what robin promised him but then agqain nothing is like hopw he thopught. Zero looks around and sighs he knew whos room he was going to take it wopuld be robins room he was going to have his room. He was the last one to leave when the door opend there he stood clothed in blue long black hair robin or now known as Nightwing he looked at all of therm" welcome to the tower now all of you mayuu or may not have known it but you were all chosen by one of us to be our sucssesor, Raina raven has chosen you i have chosen zero terra her daughtrer genises has been chosen by Beast boy sora you were chosen by starfire." He tells them" You will meet the old team soon enough but i want to welcome you all to your new home and family take care of each other look after each other you are the next teen titans" he tells them

(Ooc sora is terras daughter.)
Sora looked at robin. "It would be an honor to meet Starfire." She was surprised that the entire team was here. Hopefully they trusted her after what her mother did to the team.

Raina gave a smile. 'Chosen? By Lady Raven? Well this day just got better. Azar just said that it was finally time for me to chose to stay or leave Azreath. But this...' She thought and gave a smile. "It will be a great honor to once more see the heroes of Azreath, but this time all in person." She replied giving a smile. She just planed to try and become a Titan Raian really had no idea. She knew who's room she hoped to get and she planed to check and make sure just in case Raven didn't hid any hidden messages for her but she of figured it was probable not but one could hope.

((OOC: @Umber Also not chosen. lol yeah srsly, ouch. ^^"))

Gaistaz smile back at Rift and Raina who decided they would come along. But just as they were about to go exploring, Zero came inside and seemed to bring the entire tower to life. He told them he had been designated leader by Robin -- who must have been the leader of the previous Titans, Taz deduced. And at that moment, another masked figure appeared, this one older than the rest. It seemed his name was Nightwing, and that some of the others recognized him, but Gaistaz certainly had never seen or heard of him before.

Nightwing then went on to say how each had been chosen by a previous titan. Taz's stomach sank when she didn't hear her name listed... And to think, she'd thought her accidental landing on this planet was meant to be. She thought it had been a sign that this was supposed to happen to her, and she was supposed to find this group... but perhaps not?

Either way, she glanced over at Rift -- who also wasn't listed -- and just shrugged her shoulders. They were both already here, and Nightwing didn't seem to think it was a problem. So there was no reason to go anywhere for now, right? If she needed to skip town, she could do so later, but she still needed a place to stay for the night... even if it meant crashing on the sofa.

((EDIT -- OOC: wait also, where is Cyborg in all this? Did he pick a successor?))

Last edited by a moderator:
Raina after taking in the fact realized that not everyone here was mentioned. She knew many of the heroes on earth and those who were Titans. Yet there was more here than the actual Titans who started she also realized one's name didn't seem to be mentioned for he only named four yet there was five. She however couldn't think of the fifth's name. She keep quiet knowing it was best just to wait for the other original Titans maybe they would straighten things out.

(ooc:// So just a suggestion but if you deiced everyone needs a successor in the newer comics with Ravanger-Rose Wilson and Cassie-Wondergirl you had the Justice League pick a few of the new Titans.)

( sorry there was so many of us i couldent think of anymore people) zero looks at nightwing for a moment then to the others he figuerd that thesde were the new team mates but zro felt a little un eased about all of them he lets out a long sigh and sjhakes his head lookiong at all of them" hello to you all i guess"> he tells them as he looks around for a moiment a black shadow seemes to form out of nothing a women standing there her white hood drawn over her head she looks at them" Are these the new ones" the women asked nightwing it seemed lady raven had shown up it wouldent be long before the others came to. Zero felt nervous around raven she was someone he feared greatly there was something about her that caused zero to back away from her keerping a distance

Raina gave a nod. "Hello" She replied to Zero. Raina noticed a black shadow and gave a smile. Raina noticed Zero back away like most who see Lady Raven on her home planet yet unlike them every time she would take a step closer to her it always seemed. So as usual she did she moved a bit from the others to be just a bit closer. She continued to smile at the fellow Azreath. She keep quiet out of her respect for now she just waited for her to be given the permission to speak to someone of great importance on Azreath for that's how everyone on the council was approached. She knew like Azar, Lady Raven sometimes did such a thing differently but she didn't want to mess up any chances of being a Titan and getting to maybe speak one on one with her role model.

From the distance, in the bright blue sky of Earth, a glowing figure could be seeing soaring through the skies of Jump City. It seemed to moved fast and all over the place, but not in a threatening way whatsoever, as it's blue glow streaked through the sky, coming closer and closer. As it got closer, you could make out a male, with somewhat long black and blue hair, and a thin yet somewhat athletic frame. He looked lost, though his blue eyes seem to shine with happiness and wonder as he looked around. "This planet is... Very different indeed~" he said, his voice smooth, yet failing to contain the hint of excitement he had. "Is this where Starfire has been all this time? I can see why!" he laughed.

"Ohhhhh beast boy chose me? I dont see why Im supposed to be in solitary though? And arent I basically on the villan line? Huh" She looks around and sighs "man no more robbing or anything lord. But my powers are pretty damn awesome." She gets up and purs a hand up quickly "Oh yeah I have different powers huh I guess I am a freak after all I wonder how my mom would react..." She laughs a bit and starts to play with the computer putting in different codes.

He approached Titan Tower in a matter of minutes, laughing th whole time. He just couldn't hide his excitement. Not only would he meet his sister Starfire after many years, but he was hopefully joining forces with the Titans! His mother told him great things about what the Titans and Starfire had done here on Earth. She even told him of the time when Starfire and The others came to Tamara, and stopped Blackfire, his other sister, from trying to mercilessly rule their home. He smiled even more as he approached the Tower. He was a lot like Starfire. Happy, carefree, but had a while to go before he caught up to Earth's ways....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.