The Sword of Weathers. (OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then we shall wait for your post. @Einws is still waiting for Casden to reply.

pirates_airship_by_min_nguen-d6lo0hd.jpg

Does this image suit how the blimp would look like?

Three moons, each varying in size. Every 42 years there's a solar eclipse and once every 210 years the three moons appear behind each other. It's quite a spectacle as the moons get bigger with distance, so all three can be seen in front of the other.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
The second General Worker is up and I'll be replying to the IC in a bit.

I decided to write his Bio in the form of a letter to make things interesting, but also not reveal too much about him. Just for fun.

He sat near one of the corners of the ship, next to a rather heavily clothed fellow reading a book. He couldn't help but glance at the volume in the fellow's hands. He recognized the work he was reading, one that he himself had read before, and smiled before he spoke.
who?

Anyway, let's have the IC conversation in one linear motion. This haven't happen yet but please, in your reply post, do not write that your character actually said something while the other person is talking. I hope you understand what I mean.

I'm going to try and move the story forward up to the part where they actually reached their landing zone. But I'll give you one more chance to post your character's story on the blimp ship. After that, time skip for a few hours and they reach their landing zone.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Allana's no longer in that corner reading her book. She got up to chat with the blimp's captain.

• Thank You
Allana's no longer in that corner reading her book. She got up to chat with the blimp's captain.

Fug.
I must've forgotten. Sorry guys, I've been out of it for a while. I'll fix it.

• Thank You
Reactions: Majem
Lucius Cypher said:
If she left a good impression with him, than he may also spread a good word about her.

Wouldn't Conroy already know about her since he himself is an academic? This may play against Yama, or drum up some new character ties.
Ooh, drama.

Yama doesn't know that. She doesn't really know anyone here.

Oh. Well than, I guess I ought to go made a few edits.

Made my edits. Yama is now talking to Super Butler.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.