The Sweet Song of Sacrifice

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
To get to the other side!

dark_knight_ver_2_0_by_reaper78-d3husr6.jpg

Threaten the bird one more time and this will be waiting for you at the temple

Cool, did I mention I'm not gonna go to the temple? I'm just gonna climb back up my tree and eat more fruit.

But, but... I AM at said Temple! And I didn't do anything; in fact, I love Chocobos! (pleasedontkillmepleasddontkillmepleasedontkillme)

Now, as I recall, the main two mages in FFX were only Black and White, Green Mage abilities in the White Mage status...or maybe it's just been that long???

I dun wanna get in anyone's way. What page is the char sheet of the BM on so I can go read it over and make sure I'm different...also, me and Ronso dun get along well. Ronsos are typically warrior-types, and I don't play warriors well...

Technically, I already have a character based on Ronso, but because the storyline was a tie-up of all FF worlds and one major plotline, I could make her a summoner...so that's what she is. ^^

Now, as I recall, the main two mages in FFX were only Black and White, Green Mage abilities in the White Mage status...or maybe it's just been that long???

I dun wanna get in anyone's way. What page is the char sheet of the BM on so I can go read it over and make sure I'm different...also, me and Ronso dun get along well. Ronsos are typically warrior-types, and I don't play warriors well...

Technically, I already have a character based on Ronso, but because the storyline was a tie-up of all FF worlds and one major plotline, I could make her a summoner...so that's what she is. ^^

Our Black Mage is on page 3 :)

Our current party is one Summoner, one Paladin, one Black Mage, and one awesome, talented and all round amazing thief.

I could make a young Black Mage wanting to go on the pilgrimage because she wants to learn..? And as her relationships with the others seems to grow deeper, she's more into it for her friends than for her knowledge...that way, we have one really skilled Black Mage, one not-so-skilled (but has something the other BM doesn't have), and then the rest of the party. Or, if you want, I can make a White Mage, since typically the Summoner is used more for summoning and less for White Magic.

I could make a young Black Mage wanting to go on the pilgrimage because she wants to learn..? And as her relationships with the others seems to grow deeper, she's more into it for her friends than for her knowledge...that way, we have one really skilled Black Mage, one not-so-skilled (but has something the other BM doesn't have), and then the rest of the party. Or, if you want, I can make a White Mage, since typically the Summoner is used more for summoning and less for White Magic.

That's a kinda cool idea. Maybe you have more status/debuff magic than direct damage? :)

We do have a White Mage in the works, but her CS is still a work in progress at this point.

Very true...perhaps she tries the elemental magic and can't pull it off! But she is perfect for all status effects, and perhaps she can be a mix, having a bit of the Green Mage able to cast reflect, shield, etc. but it takes longer.

And before anyone can tell you I am not blood thirsty. I don't make the scary monsters you all get to fight, and I am not evil.

Don't worry too much about the class system that was in ffx, I want us to have fun and be able to have really any type of characters. As long as they can hold their own (8 bit is kinda scary with his monsters >_> if he tells you different run away XD), they should be fine.

Alright, I'll get to work on her when I can. *nods nods*

And before anyone can tell you I am not blood thirsty. I don't make the scary monsters you all get to fight, and I am not evil.

Who are you and what have you done with the real 8 Bit?

Reactions: 2 people
Don't listen to him! He's just trying to lull you into a false sense of security, then stab you in the back when you let down your defenses

Reactions: 2 people
Never I would never make a party member stab everyone in the back... *writes down the awesome idea* Now I must return to getting your first lost of monsters ready, also there will be a surprise guest in this lot mwhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhah I show no mercy!

O.O

I have a few other areas to take care of before working here. I've managed to once again overload myself. >.<'

Never I would never make a party member stab everyone in the back... *writes down the awesome idea* Now I must return to getting your first lost of monsters ready, also there will be a surprise guest in this lot mwhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhah I show no mercy!

Someone get this kid some ritalin, please.

Do you want to fight absolute virtue from ffxi ?

Someone get this kid some ritalin, please.
How about a high dose of sedatives instead? Or a blow to the head with something heavy, for that matter >=D

Status
Not open for further replies.