The Sweet Song of Sacrifice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I didn't mean to say it in a confusing manner. I am very happy to see that you guys want the good kind of rp fighting rather then the egotistical insanity that tends to just kill rps. I will never try to kill everyone, simply because a certain super cute gm will have my head XD. I can't wait to see how you all do in the first rp fight of this FFX tribute.

1. Yeah. It all depends on the RP though. For example, I've been in some sandbox RPs before, in which all combat and combat results is essentially just decided in between the PCs. PC 1 calls his/her attack, PC 2 decides what the effect of said attack has. Aside from that, there were very little rules other than the obvious "No godmodding, no using moves that are unavoidable to begin with" and such.

2. The fact that you specified 'everyone' worries me very much.

3. The reason why you won't do that worries me even more D:

Kinda off topic, but assuming that no one else joins, we have a real old school Final Fantasy party. We've got a blaster mage, a thief, a healer, and a big sack of HP to hide behind. It's a totally classic RPG set up!

I do have one rule, that was not in the gms rules. Please guys don't get too detailed in the fight posts, because if I see posts like Character A fires out a fire ball going 3 feet per second, making it very hard for character B who is 3 feet away to dodge. I will be forced to get out rail guns... and you don't want rail guns.

@ gaz, hell yeah old school ftw XD

@ Gaz:

New character roles:

Thief: Egoistical jerk who only joined for his own good.
Fighter: Meatshield. May or may not love swords.
WM/Summoner: Only sane woman
BM: Constantly gets dragged around; is only still around due to a certain Thief's scams. May or may not try to kill Fighter.

@ Gaz:

New character roles:

Fighter: Meatshield
BM: Constantly gets dragged around; is only still around due to a certain Thief's scams. May or may not try to kill Fighter.

Sounds about right. I'm not egotistical, though, I'm just very honest. Everything I say regarding my handsomeness and combat prowess and bravery is the unembellished truth.

@ Gaz:

New character roles:

Fighter: Meatshield. May or may not love swords.

Slight change to your roles

Fighter: Meatshield. Does love swords, thinks his chocobo can talk 0_0, and is all around insane, has a weakness for food though.
WM/Summoner: Crazier then shit, absolutely insane, is willing to jump into a 50ft dragons mouth....
BM: Constantly gets dragged around; is only still around due to a certain Thief's scams. will try to and will fail at killing fighter and his chocobo

Wait, our healer is Leeroy Jenkins? But the whole point of this quest is to protect her, right? Man I'm not getting paid enough for this.

Wait.

Rina, how much are we getting paid? You are going to pay us, right?

I don't know about you but I sure get paid, also if you guys are ever wanting to see how cute your gm is, I have a lot of pics! Also this message may or may not get me killed so if I don't make it though tonight, its been fun talking to all of you XD

Wait, our healer is Leeroy Jenkins? But the whole point of this quest is to protect her, right? Man I'm not getting paid enough for this.

Wait.

Rina, how much are we getting paid? You are going to pay us, right?

You're the resident thief AND the initial love interest. You WILL get paid one way or another. Now the rest of us, that's a different story...

Great, I'm a love interest now too. I hope our summoner is willing to fight off my legions of fangirls. Who totally exist, honest. And they all love me and want me. Yep, ol' Ryle gets plenty of female attention, he sure is a lady's man!

Ryle's lonely ;_; He only steals to mend the gaping hole in his heart!

I'm her actual bf though T_T, why don't I get that role *Goes into the corner and makes hamster houses*

also I could of sworn the chocobo was the love interest?

I'm her actual bf though T_T, why don't I get that role *Goes into the corner and makes hamster houses*

also I could of sworn the chocobo was the love interest?

Nonononononobrainbleachwhere'sthebrainbleach?! D: TT__TT

That brain bleach had better be for the sexy chocobo on girl love triangle that this rp is all about, and not just towards the ouran highschool host club reference XP

Well I just threw up in my mouth

That brain bleach had better be for the sexy chocobo on girl love triangle that this rp is all about, and not just towards the ouran highschool host club reference XP

First thing. I still need brain bleach though. More brain bleach, litres and litres of it! (Or gallons for you American peoples.)

Ouch I am seeing hate on us american's! Oh yeah well don't make me get japanese all up in here and have the chocobo turn out to be a mutated chocobo with tentacles so we get those amazing tentacle rape scenes! 0_0 Wow this is really getting out of hand now XD

Hey, I use gallons too! I don't like that metric euro crap, Imperial measurements all the way!

What did I just read... a tentacle chocobo???? x.x*hides in a corner somewhere*

At least the metric system is extremely easy to scale up, and per extension easy to make larger and smaller versions of. You try measuring things smaller than a grain of salt in the Imperial system :P

when did this become a debate about metric system vs standard system? I could of sworn we were talking about tentacle rape chocobos?

Status
Not open for further replies.