The Sweet Song of Sacrifice

Status
Not open for further replies.
noooooooooooo ;_; Don't do eet maan

Don't try to stop me! *takes a step closer to said cliff*

Okay, see ya

Buh, buh, buh... You were supposed to run up to me in an attempt to save me, allowing me to throw you over the edge instead! Why do you keep ruining my plans! D:
I mean, uhm...

So I am going to post now, once my post is up, you guys can decided your fates. Either you take monster set A and perish or Take monster set B and die slowly and painfully.

I forgot to mention, I don't really have time for this pilgrimage stuff. I'm...going to..stay at home...where it's a little safer. I'd love to come, no really, but I'm...like...SUPER busy. Like, something just came up. I have to...go...see a guy. About a thing. Well good luck facing those monsters, bye!

Well, at least you made up your mind now rather than halfway across the Calm Lands *coughCowardcough*

Why are you guys so afraid of me 0_0. I mean the last time I was in a fighting rp I didn't defeat everyone with the green power ranger or anything 0_0. Those poor idiots XD

Why are you guys so afraid of me 0_0. I mean the last time I was in a fighting rp I didn't defeat everyone with the green power ranger or anything 0_0. Those poor idiots XD
...Because you made a horrible +inf. Death Knight of Godmodding? Because you threatened to kill us all on several occasions? Because we are sane human beings? (well, at least I am, I don't know about Gaz.)

Reactions: Gaz
...Because you made a horrible +inf. Death Knight of Godmodding? Because you threatened to kill us all on several occasions? Because we are sane human beings? (well, at least I am, I don't know about Gaz.)

Yeaaaah after showing us that Death Knight and implying that you're going to throw loads of high level monsters at us, I'm kinda worried! I might climb back up my tree and eat fruit all day instead.

And gaz sorry about the early attack, you sorta asked for it by being near Rina 0_0

and as for my evilness neo its not all that bad XD

Great, now a Chocobo is attacking me. I knew I should've stayed up my tree.

We need more chicks in this rp, on of you grow boobs!!!

Isn't your Chocobo a chick? Well, it was once...

Nah the chocobo won't work we can't have fan service with a chocobo, we need one more girl character for those fan service posts!!! So like I said one of you grows some boobs!

If it turns out we don't get any new characters in a few days, I could always play another, only if it's allowed of course. I did have an idea as a "backup" should Ryle get devoured by some OP monster but if I was allowed and we did need new characters I could bring her in early.

My monsters are not over powered I am just a dick when it comes to posting, I have a few rules, if you guys post overly detailed then I will as well. If you post with numbers such as using feet per second, god help you I will end you. If you just have fun then we will have fun ^^

I don't mind multi character ing at all, if you can handle having multiple characters go for it. And 8 bit, stop being evil... I'm watching you >.>

And I am watching you being all cute on the web cam, all sleepy in your bed.

My monsters are not over powered I am just a dick when it comes to posting, I have a few rules, if you guys post overly detailed then I will as well. If you post with numbers such as using feet per second, god help you I will end you. If you just have fun then we will have fun ^^

Yeah, I know man, I was only joking :) You know me, I love fun!

And yeah if it turns out we don't get another character by...let's say Thursday or Friaay, I'll post another CS maybe :)

Status
Not open for further replies.