The Sound Of Enslavement Sign-Ups/OOC

And I've got class, so I'll have to go, too.

@EternalMusic i live in BFE Indiana.
@The Alchemist i wanna move to canada or australia to but for different reasons. canada for that healthcare son, and australia cause like i told muse yesterday i have family there.

Reactions: EternalMusic
Yooo, I live in Kentucky!

So basically we all either live a few states away from each other or in completely different countries. Neat.

Haha that's awesome. I have family in Indiana and Kentucky, and not really any in Alabama.

Yooo, I live in Kentucky!

So basically we all either live a few states away from each other or in completely different countries. Neat.
we should all have a meet up and play pokemon all day or something.

Reactions: EchoRun
Character: I'll be writing my own app.

Name:
Name's Tim Yugen my friend.
Currently working as a cop keeping the baddies down. Though I mostly deal with drunkards. Been awhile since we had a good rouge raid.

Appearance:
nagano-police07.jpg

Me(without the glasses) standing next to proud dad.

History:
I was 12 when the whole world went to hell. I was visiting home during my journey when suddenly my Pokemon starting acting strange and before I could do anything they began tearing the place apart. Me and my father ran as fast as we could from that chaos into the police station where we also found out that the Pokemon there were also going berserk. In fact, all over the city Pokemon had stopped listening to their trainers and normally otherwise docile Pokemon began wrecking the city. It wasn't long before the domes were built and I found myself in there.

In the aftermath I began training as a cop. Nothing really major happened after that until I somehow freed two fo my former Pokemon that were snooping around the Dome.

Extra info:
I don't know who is my mother, but da tells me she's with some Team. Not sure which though. I also tend to suffer from leg pain after trying to climb a tree and I fell down stabbing my leg on something. Events that happened after were blurry.

Name:
Ali
Speces:
Lucario
Personality:
Ali can be a bit hasty when getting into a fight. He's always looking for a good fight even when he was merely a riolu, but does care deeply for those close to it.
How did I meet Ali? Well, that'-

Arch: I threw a egg at your face and it evolved into a Riolu!

What Arch said. Got Ali as an egg from a local breeder to help start my journey.

Name:
Mist
Species:
Gardevoir
Personality: Quite friendly even though she likes pulling pranks once in a while. Especially on me and Ali. Also tries to be funny.
I met Mist when she was just a Kirlia. She just popped out of nowhere giving poor Ali a heartattack. Let us say I wasn't big on those kind of Pokemon so we ignored her, but Mist still followed us and kept messing around with us. Eventually Ali challanged Mist to a battle in which we won after a though battle. I also made the mistake of capturing Mist. That action drove Ali mad.

Arch: I think it's fine. Just have to-*Gets dragged away by Ali* WHAT. THE. FUDGE! I'M GOING TO RIP YOUR-

Reactions: G3n3s1sR3b0rn
Did someone say Canada? I live in Canada MWAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAA- cough choke hack

The snow was horrible this year though (at least where I live, that is, Vancouver). So no snow forts for any of us :c

Did someone say Canada? I live in Canada MWAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAA- cough choke hack

The snow was horrible this year though (at least where I live, that is, Vancouver). So no snow forts for any of us :c
>:O

That just means you're not trying hard enough!
...of course, I dunno really. Down here in the south we don't get snow.

Really?! That's awesome!!
Yeah! It seems like there's an abundance of Floridians on the internet for some reason... perhaps it's our only relief from the constant threat of alligators, crazy disney world tourists, and oranges ;c

Yeah! It seems like there's an abundance of Floridians on the internet for some reason... perhaps it's our only relief from the constant threat of alligators, crazy disney world tourists, and oranges ;c
Haha. I live up North so we only have to worry about crazy weather.

True, but if there's one thing I was really excited about moving to Florida for, it was Orlando.

Because Orlando=Universal Studios.
And Universal Studios= HARRY POTTER

Which is probably about as close as I'll get to actually going to the UK.

(I haven't been yet, oh, the situational irony, but I'm hoping I'll go with my school's band this year).

Haha. I live up North so we only have to worry about crazy weather.

Well that sucks XD

Reactions: Archwar
Well Echo, we also have to deal with boredom, fat people, and fast foods. WHY!

*chuckles* gosh you guys have been chatty chatty~

@Bigg Slamm I see~ that sounds awesome~

I used to live in America~ I lived in Missouri ^^ Don't ask me whereabouts or anything like that because I know nothing~ I think it is a miracle that I even remember that name~ Moved over to Australia when I was seven~ ^^

@Archwar That's terrible. A lot of that comes down here during the colder months, so while we have a taste of it, at least we don't have to live with it year round.

@Archwar That's terrible. A lot of that comes down here during the colder months, so while we have a taste of it, at least we don't have to live with it year round.
It's isn't really terrible and we don't snow all year around.

It's isn't really terrible and we don't snow all year around.

Oh, yeah, sorry. I know, it's just that sometimes I have trouble choosing the best words to portray what I mean to say.

Reactions: Archwar
Don't blame yourself. Blame the lack of variety in the English language. I'm sure we can all some up with some slang terms that will broaden it! XD.