The Sound Of Enslavement Sign-Ups/OOC

See ya Muse.

I'ma be here for a few more hours.
because I have no life....

*chuckles* I am in the middle of class so I will appear and disappear ^^

Rune dont help them, but a real big cookie for the one to who can tell me what im named after. btw yall can call me by either bigg or slamm.

Rune dont help them, but a real big cookie for the one to who can tell me what im named after. btw yall can call me by either bigg or slamm.
...you assume I know.

which I probably do, but I've forgotten.

I'm a forgetful little person. Oh well. I have cake, so you go give out your free cookies.

I have no idea, but I could totally Google it and find out probably! But I won't because I'm uber lazy. Nice to meet you Bigg!

See ya Muse.

I'ma be here for a few more hours.
because I have no life....
I feel that. I'll be here for about a half an hour or so. (Gotta get to sleep soon.)

haha what time is it for you guys?

Also nice to meet you Slamm~ ^^ ((I keep thinking of a slam dunk when I say that and then thinking of Michelangelo and then thinking of TMNT and then of cute turtles and then of beaches and I return to thinking about the whale on you avatar and then I wonder why my mind is so weird......) )

Almost 10:30 here. I've got a test tomorrow so I'm being lame and getting sleep earlier than usual.

gosh you guys are on a different time zone to me... 1:30 PM at the moment for me ^^;;

I'm willing to join. Let me just check how many years have...how many years have pasted since all hell broke loose?

@EternalMusic An Aussie are ya? I got family in those parts. :3

@The Alchemist youre no use then are you? lol
*Sniffle*
You don't have to be so mean about it D:

Nah, just kidding. I may be useless, but I'm still awesome.

I'm willing to join. Let me just check how many years have...how many years have pasted since all hell broke loose?
Ten years, I think.

Over the time span of ten years, humans were able to build special domes to keep the Rogues out. But strangely enough, a few trainers (the roleplayers) were somehow able to snap two of their Pokemon out of the trance. They were prepared with all of the necessary equipment and sent outside the domes to try and stop the new Team, but of course, there were too many Rogues. Before their Pokemon fainted, they were knocked out and dragged to an unknown location... Which is where the RP starts.

Alright, thank you. I had the idea of a cop's son who was 6 when all hell broke loose.

And now I shall build up a army of evil puppets to take over the world. >:D. I'll start my app tomorrow as well.

@Archwar yes the OP says ten years.

@EternalMusic lol i know there could be other countries in you TZ but your english is just to good. im east coast usa btw so 1045 pm for me.

@Bigg Slamm aww thanks~ I have the worst mark in english but I am so glad that you think that my english is good~ ^^

Name: Lee Hung

Personality: Lee is easygoing, upbeat, energetic, funny, flirty and loves to tell jokes, even if they aren't funny. Lee is genuinely very intelligent and honest, even though he does not look or act the part. He sometimes doesn't think before reacting and he enjoys pulling pranks on people, especially those who he doesn't like. Although he hides it well, he is emotionally scarred by the death of his mother, but he hides this with humor. Lee is also shown to have a serious side when the time calls for it.

Appearance:
anime_guy_by_encoretheory-d4722sd.jpg

Luxio
Male
Luxio_by_Xous54.png

Chimchar
Male
chimchar.jpg

History: I'll do that later... Lol

Extra info:To be added

Last edited by a moderator: