The Sound Of Enslavement Sign-Ups/OOC

I agree with @Uuko , I understand that the GM seems to have some problems in real life right now, but it's still hard to progress with such little material.

Sorry didn't realize it was so little. I thought I had typed more. -.-'

I'll get some more up today.

Iwaku needs a 'Props to you for your efforts!' button to poke at posts.

EDIT: I might wait a day or two to see if anyone else wants to post before me, I suppose.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it needs a "Go die in a hole" button.

I have a super deep cut on my hand and it was bleeding everywhere, posting will be delayed because I cant really type :(

Seems like people like the fortune cookie Cresselia thing :)
btw I'm now pretty fluent in one-hand typing XD

I don't have much muse.

Also yay for one-hand typing, I'm sure it'd be useful. Especially if you're like me and you eat and drink while on the computer. Or if you have to fend your life from your second cousin who was given a wooden sword as a birthday gift and role plays as if you're the Wicked Witch of the World Wide Web and challenges to a duel. Kids these days.

• Love
Reactions: chronoVesper
(I would just like to say a quick "Thank you" to those who are still here.)

I can type one-handed fairly well, myself. It takes me slightly longer and I have to watch the keyboard, though.

Just typed this whole post one-handed in about a minute. normally would've taken less than half.

I finally have internet to reply, albeit not enough time to read through or post QQ

Anyways it was suddenly decided for me to move to a rural area which doesn't have internet at all, so I don't think I can continue posting any time soon. Even now it took me a five-hour drive into the city to post this xP

@GM feel free to do whatevs with my character. If things go as it is now, I don't think I'll have the time to rp until May~June.

Thank you everyone for the short period of funsies we had!

Aw. No internet? How ca you live like that?

Ah neid mah eenternats 2 leev!

(Good luck in your life endeavors! Hope you get internet again soon!

I know what it feels like, I'm in China right now and dam the Chinese goverment and its internet censorship. And yes Iwaku is blocked.

Oh Damn... my post should be up today. I had typed something up, but it deleted instead of saving...