The Sound Of Enslavement Sign-Ups/OOC

[sp
kuroko%252520no%252520basket%252520kuroko%252520tetsuya%252520%25255Bwww.animefullfights.com%25255D%252520%2525284%252529.jpg

Name: Vincent Camden
Personality: Serious and Practical. A "Realist," If you will. Vincent tries to remain as close to reality as he can, which is a problem when he finds himself daydreaming from time to time. Vincent, usually, is a calm and collected kind of person. That is, until he finds himself in situations where he feels he may be vulnerable. (In the dark, alone in general.) These instances make him feel paranoid, and he'll often check behind himself to make sure he isn't being followed.
Pokemon partner: Male Drapion (Champ), and a female Roserade (Rozera)
History: As a young boy, it was obvious that Vincent would eventually go on a journey. When this time came, he was presented with a Skorupi from his parents, which he instantly and openly hated. However, with the Skorupi being the only thing his parents could offer, Vincent reluctantly ventured out. The two were at odds for a long while. They only settled after an insane amount of losses, to which Vincent finally realized the two were stuck with each other no matter what. As time when on, they both realized what an asset they were to the other, and Vincent ended up with three more pokemon before his Skorupi evolved. When he did, Vincent took no time and prasing and congratulating his pokemon, finally naming him with the simple tag "Champ." His other pokemon consisted of a Roselia, a Golduck, and a Staraptor, two of which he lost after all the pokemon went berserk.

Around the time his brother was born, Vincent ended his journey prematurely and came home, staying there and supporting his family with whatever money battling could offer.

anime287.jpg

Name: Elias Camden
Personality: While he used to be a happy and energetic kid, the event of the pokemon turning violent shocked him. Since then, Elias has become more quiet. Not necessarily reserved, but he speaks in a low, soft whisper sort of voice. He has a strong sense of curiosity, and likes to bug people about what they're doing if he sees it as interesting (like any kid should.)
Pokemon partner: Male Shinx (Zappy)
History: Vincent caught Shinx for him when he was young. He grew up basically in the midst of the violent attacks, which hasn't done well for his mental state. But, with the determined help of his brother, Elias has retained some of his child-like qualities.(WIP)
Extra: Obviously, being young and only having one pokemon does not make for a great fighter. Usually Elias will hang around his brother, and stand back when there is fighting to be done.

(After losing my work no less than twice, I'm finally done. Both histories need editing, which hopefully I can get to later.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: G3n3s1sR3b0rn
Yay, a pokemon RP~ Gonna type up a character now!

edit:

Name: Naomi Evans
Personality: Very serious on the outside, sometimes acts superior to others. However she's really quite unsure of herself most of the time.
c191671_d51d4a31629e87b04fad75459f671a62.png
(i'm the one who commissioned this picture so don't worry, I'm not stealing anyone's character xD)
Pokemon partner: Joltik, Spinerak
(Max. 2 at this time.)
Pokemon appearance: Refer to the picture I guess. Oh, and Joltik is male/Spinerak is female.
History:
When Naomi was very young, she had crippling arachnophobia. While playing in the forest, she was attacked by a wild pinsir, only to be saved by a joltik and a spinerak. They helped her overcome her fear and are now her best companions with which she shares a special bond.

Last edited by a moderator:
ALL OF THEM USE ALL OF 'DEM!!!!!!!
Well, I do love being an OP Bastard in video games.

But I think owning every pokemon would be a bit much.

so I'll just settle for Mega Rayquaza and smash everything into oblivion with Dragon Ascent.

(Lol kidding. About the MRay. Not about the OP being.)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
This idea is perfect.
Just mush them all together into one giant giga-mon

Well, I do love being an OP Bastard in video games.

But I think owning every pokemon would be a bit much.

so I'll just settle for Mega Rayquaza and smash everything into oblivion with Dragon Ascent.

(Lol kidding. About the MRay. Not about the OP being.)

I KNOW~!!! Oh~ that sounds like a good idea~ *coughs* Oh I should introduce myself~ My name is EternalMusic~ You may call me Eternal, Music or Muse or anything else that your wonderfully creative minds can create~ *does a small bow*

I KNOW~!!! Oh~ that sounds like a good idea~ *coughs* Oh I should introduce myself~ My name is EternalMusic~ You may call me Eternal, Music or Muse or anything else that your wonderfully creative minds can create~ *does a small bow*
Nice to meet'cha, Muse.

You can call me your mighty fine royal empress/emperor/lordship/Lord of molten snowballs.

Whatever floats your boat.

OKie dokie Sir FREELLMS *small curtsey*
I shall be sure to call you that~ *smiles*

I like Muse, I'll stick with that :D.

My name's pretty short, so there's not much room in the way of nicknames. Unless you wanna call me Bli, or something, hah.

Reactions: EternalMusic
I might come up with a nickname over time~ ^^

I like Muse, I'll stick with that :D.

My name's pretty short, so there's not much room in the way of nicknames. Unless you wanna call me Bli, or something, hah.
*Boops*

I dunno why, but with your user name that is fun.
OKie dokie Sir FREELLMS *small curtsey*
I shall be sure to call you that~ *smiles*
Pfffft. xD

That's the first time anyones ever called me that. I like you.

Seriously, just call me Rune if you want. That's my name i use on the net. Normally its 'Rune Alchemist' but I decided to leave the first part off on a whim.

Dunno why.

Reactions: EternalMusic
*Boops*

I dunno why, but with your user name that is fun.

Pfffft. xD

That's the first time anyones ever called me that. I like you.

Seriously, just call me Rune if you want. That's my name i use on the net. Normally its 'Rune Alchemist' but I decided to leave the first part off on a whim.

Dunno why.
haha~ No I don't mind at all~ Sir FREELLMS it will be unique nickname for you~ ^^

Reactions: The Alchemist
"The Alchemist" Has this cool mysterious thing going for it. I like it!
Yes, but its so hard to shorten into a nickname.

usually I get 'Alche'

Which sounds like some weird Alge or fungus or something.

I am not an unwanted pest! D:

(okay, I suppose that depends on who you talk too, but still....)

haha~ No I don't mind at all~ Sir FREELLMS it will be unique nickname for you~ ^^
Alright, it works xP

Pfft~ I am disappearing for a bit now~ *disappear in smoke*