The Sound Of Enslavement Sign-Ups/OOC

*sits in the corner because I've been asleep this whole time and I'm too socially awkward to join in the conversation*

Reactions: EternalMusic
Man I just got left out of a conversation becuase my stupid classroom has no internet...

Yeah, my first three classes are ok when it comes to internet, but the last four I don't even bother trying.

Reactions: EternalMusic
No,it's not bad, the Internet in my class doesn't exist, there is no internet in my class

Internet at my college exists.

But the government blocks Iwaku on it.

Stupid government.
I'll just go create my own internet...with blackjack and hookers.

Anyways, morning everyone.

I'm in da middle of the night, and there is no power right now...it gets cut off at 11 PM...using my data for iwaku, screw wifi.

...I would die if the power got cut off at 11PM.

Like, really. I'd be dead.

That's China for you, around here everyone has extra batteries and unlimited data for the night XD

I need music/background noise to sleep. Like a lot of it. I have my Satellite radio or TV on 24/7.
Rock/metal music junkie here.

and you're from China? Damn~

Why is everyone from all the cool countries and I'm from freakin' 'Murica?

I wanna go live in Canada or Australia.

One for the snowforts and friendly people.
The other for giant man-eating insects.

I live in the US, but I live in Southern Florida, so I guess that's something. I might not live in some awesome country, but yeah, Florida.

Oh hey.

You live one state away from me.

I'm from bible belt central Alabama.

And I'm on the other side of the earth XD

Oh, cool.

I think it's kind of cool how we can talk to each other from opposite sides of the earth, though. XD

And I'm on the other side of the earth XD
I wanna be over there with you~
I don't like it over here D:

Seriously, if I could live anywhere in the world, It'd be either...Germany, Ireland, or Canada. Germany and Ireland because I'm part Black Irish and German.

Canada for snowforts.

I love snow forts.

Yeah, and it's like one in the morning so I need to sleep, bye people.