Votes: 17 22.1%
  • Beer

Votes: 13 16.9%
  • Water

Votes: 17 22.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Who knows? Maybe instead of you getting to eat that dessert, I would!" The Minotaur said over his shoulder. He was close enough to see everyones reactions, but far enough to know that they wouldn't really pay him any mind until he spoke. He flicked his tail to and fro in a cocky sort of manner as he played with his empty mug and grinned, he was old enough to know how to play along with little calfs and despite his rugged demeanor; he was quite the softy.

"Oh, that's a shame," Deorum said with a depressed expression on his face, holding one hand over his chest. "Leah's desserts are pretty magical, too. It breaks my heart to know that such a magnificent treat would go to waste." He looked up dreamily, as if he was fantasizing about the food himself. "So creamy, sweet, fluffy, amazing... Unfortunately, dead boys can't eat, so I suppose it'll just end up in the trash."

Deorum looked back at Rex, still a dramatically saddened look across his face. "You could still have some, you know. Your family has never truly left you, and I'm sure your parents would much prefer it if you were eating delicious dessert rather than looking to kill yourself. You wouldn't want to make them sad, would you?"

Reactions: PrincessLala95
Zeth smiled down at the cube. "The owner Leah can tell you her prices, i haven't quite remembered the prices yet." Zeth was so confused as he watched the kid interact with the staff. It was the child and the slime cube, it was... oddly bizarre. He stepped behind Leah "Woah what's happening here- oh...yes that dessert, I've heard that it's the best thing out there, too bad you want to die, you'll never get to taste it." He looked at Leah and Deorum a tiny smile on his face and his hand on his chin as if he were thinking. "I would take it but alas, it is only for children." he pouted and sighed then looked at the strange child. "Such an opportunity missed."

''They can't feel sad anymore. Their dead.''

Food hadn't been a priority for a while now, but now that everyone was talking about it Rex began to feel hungry. He looked at Leah and smiled. She seemed nice, not the kind of nice that he would trust not to drug him, but she did just nod at Deorum, so maybe she might....
Still, Rex liked Deorum and the fluffy man, so he could always share it. If it was drugged, it might affect them instead of him.
Rex looked over at Leah.
''How much is the desert please?
Ohh, and can the fluffy-man share it with us?''

The strange death-bound child had intrigued Slick. He disided not to get involved in the act, to simply watch and see what happened. He jumped up to a barstool and relaxed, his shape changing from a cube to more of a glob.

"Now listen here! I aint no 'Fluffy man' little kid, I am a Minotaur! Half-man, half-bull." The Minotaur exclaimed, lowing loudly to get the point across. How dare that trickle riding pipsqueak call him a fluffy man, sure he had hair on his hide but it wasn't like a damn poodle! The Minotaur had half a mind to just pummel the little kid where he sat, but he really liked the tavern and didn't feel like getting eviscerated by the number of able bodied patrons and staff.

Reactions: Crono
"hmm, well the desserts are only meant for children. But I am sure that Mr. Strong Minotaur will be able to swallow a piece or two. And since these are desserts they will cost you........two days of your life." she smiled sweetly. She looked over at the Minotaur, she understood why he would be upset from being called fluffy cow. Hell she wouldn't like being called that either.

"If you'd like, you can even choose what kind of toppings goes on the amazing dessert. All you have to do, is give me two days of your life."

...is she being serious?
Rex looked at Leah.
Ok, it was more than looking, he stared at her.
For a while.
A long while.
Minutes may have passed.
''You can do that? You could take days off my life? But what if, on the day I'm supposed to die, I change my mind and then live years longer, do you still get those day?''

All of this talk of day stealing and life made the Minotaur remain silent, lest he wanted to spend a few days of his life for idle remarks. he simply awaited the verdict, and looked at his mug.
"Another round would go nicely with this dessert.." He mumbled quietly before returning his attention to the Boy and Leah.

"Ah! your a smarty." she looked straight at the child.

"I tell you what, if you decide that you don't want to die and wish to live years longer I will give you back all the days you gave up on the day of your 18th birthday and you can die if you want." she reached into her pocket and pulled out a coin, but this one had the face of a laughing old man.

"However, if you plan to die before then I get to use the days I have taken from you." she squeezed the coin in her hand tightly, it warmed against her flesh.

"I will use them for whatever I want, these are your options. Or! you can go ahead and die right now, with no special desserts or getting to enjoy our other cooking." she reached under the table and pulled out one of her flasks, she filled a shot glass with it. A blue mist hovered over the lip of the glass.

"So which will it be?" she leaned over the counter and extended both items out to the child. "Do you want to die and see your parents now?" she held up the shot glass. "Or do you want to make the deal?" she then held up the coin.

While she waited for a response, Leah looked over at the stage. "EMMA!! get your butt out here and start the next show." she shouted out to the bubbly blonde. She placed the shot cup and the coin on the counter letting the child make his own decision.

"Let me get that for you." She made her way to the Minotaur, reaching for his stein she picked up a rag at the same time. "Would you like the same thing I served you? or is there is a specific drink you would like? and if you still want something to eat, just let me know." she smiled while picking up his stein and cleaning the counter in front of the Minotaur. Adele_post_timeskip.jpg

Slick glanced at the girl named Emma and frowned. A very foolish thing to do, asking for people to just expose their special powers. Didn't she think that maybe, people wanted to keep those things secret? However a free meal did sound good...

The minotaur looked up at the human bombshell-esque entertainer. He could indeed show off his power, but he would need something heavy..
"Yea, alright guys. I need many a' volunteer to come up and stand beside me." He more or less barked, The half bull stood before the stage and turned to face the audience.
"Emma, you too could participate."

Rex was perplexed.
He was also curious as to what perplexed meant, but it rhymed and so he was happy with the thought.
2 days seemed like a lot, but maybe now he wouldn't need to give up anything. He decided to watch the show for a bit. Enjoy seeing what others could do before he blew them out of the water. Maybe someone here would surprise him.
Rex sat on the tricycle and waited for the first person to go up.

e85c7ce6-8ab7-4358-b263-1035734405c3.jpg
Emma smiled brightly at the sound of her name. She lightly hopped onto the stage, her blonde hair fluffing for a moment before it fell back into place. She made her way next to the Minotaur, her cheeks a light pink color from happiness.
" I am here to assist you!" she gave a little hop, throwing her hands up into the air with a big smile, her voice held a cheerful tune to it. She looked out into the crowd and winked, putting down the microphone and looked up at the Minotaur.

"So what do you need me to do, love? Do you want me to pose?" she placed her hands on her hips, puffing up her chest and did her best I'm a strong man impression. She tried to look as tough as the Minotaur, but all she successfully did was look more like a peeved bunny.

The minotaur looked at the crowd and grinned.
"I'm Ferdinand, and I am the strongest in my village!" He announced, "I need the heaviest item in this tavern, and I would like my dear assistant and any other volunteers to sit on it!"
He made a 'go on' motion with his hand to Emma before he shrugged his heavy cloak off of his shoulders and flexed his bulging, rugged muscles.

" The heaviest item in the bar." Emma, looked around the tavern, humming a tune to herself. Her blue eyes settled on one of the heaviest tables in the tavern. It was made from Itin wood, it was heavy enough to keep from tipping during one of few fights that happened in the bar.

"That table back there, but I don't think we can bring it up to the stage." Emma hopped off the stage and made her way to the table. She climbed on top of it, making some of the patrons who were sitting at the table move their glasses. She crossed her legs and gave the patrons a lovely smile and patted the table top. "Up up, my loves."

Three patrons hopped on the table with her, and they looked very pleased to be there. "Ferdinand!, we're ready for you!" she let her legs swing back and forth at the edge of the table.

The bull smiled again, stomping over to the table and gripping it with his beefy hands. He gave a grunt of effort and heaved his shoulders, the muscles in his arms tightened and the table began to slowly rise. Rise and rise the table did, higher and higher it went while Ferdinand gave a final shout, lifting the large table well over his head.
"Now..you said we couldn't move this to the stage?" His voice gave a small shake of effort, but he dismissed it and began walking slowly to the stage, taking one loud and time consuming step at a time.

Leah watched in amusement, the crowd gawked as the Minotaur lifted the table over his head. She wasn't surprised that he was able to do so, but it was impressive nonetheless. All seemed to be going well with the show, until she noticed Emma beginning to swing her legs even harder. Emma was bouncing up and down on the table and giggling hysterically. The other patrons who were more than happy to on the table a moment ago had a nervous expression on their face. Leah waved her hand towards their direction trying to get their attention.

"HEY! If any of you all fall off I am not responsible for any injuries." she shouted out to them. She then directed her direction to the Minotaur, "If you break it you buy it!." she smiled, but dead serious as well.

Leah then made her way over to Slick, pulling out a glass. "So if I remember correctly, we owe you a drink."

"Yes thank you. In a bottle please, it's not for me. How much was it again?" Slick pulled out a little black wand with a acid green tip. Tapping it on the floor opened a minor pocket dimension which he kept his belongings. He looked inside the little room, counting coins and waiting for a answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.