The Siren's Song [ CS ] (Always Accepting)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, see, I assumed that Lycan was the same thing, since the curse of werecreatures is called Lycanthropy. And I brought up D&D because in D&D Natural Born Lycanthropes can control their shape-shifting abilities, where a cursed one has to make saves and stuff to do so. A full moon actually has very little to do with it in this instance, except to trigger the uncontrollable changes in Afflicted lycanthropes. Plus you said he was a Lycan and a Dwarf, so I must have misunderstood what you were insinuating by bringing it up.

So, as the gm, this "almost but not quite an arguement" is pointless. So I would like us to return to tbe facts.
Dwarf guy is a WereShark (how it is termed or coined should not matter to anyone, as long as the same idea is getting across)
Also @Zackymas I would like to make sure to double chek your CS and make sure you character is a Full/None Lycan.

@Nocturne997

What do you mean by full or none???

He was born with his racial lycanthrophy, for that reason he is a lycan and he is able to control his morph, his morph appareance would be like the standard werewolf form....

I think that Nocturne means that lycans can be either in human or animal form, nothing from the middle. In this case, your character could be fully human or fully wolf. Meaning, no "standard werewolf form."

There you have, Okami morphed. (The first one is the original one, the other ones are like another view)

dark_wolf_link_artwork_from_twilight_princess_by_zerjer97-d5u3374.png

36591.jpg

dark_wolf_by_zoradraws-d5oniaz.jpg

All right, I approve of this. Okami is fine now.

Name:
Andromena Suthmarc

Height:
5'8

Appearance:

copper eyes || golden hair

600x450_3404_Cersei_Seated_2d_fantasy_girl_woman_sexy_portrait_queen_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

Species:
Elven Sorceress

Personality:
Andromena has a cold and blunt sense of humour. She finds the sadistic side of life more humorous than what is considered righteous. However years ago she was a lot more empathetic towards other people, a lot more sociable. Now she prefers the company of her clones and the jagged walls of the cave she dwells in. Although deep down she does harbour some feelings, usually they're just shallow and self centred. There's a need for her to be at the front of everyone's minds, to be the ultimate centre of attention - hence why she enjoys throwing parties for those that work for her.

Abilities/Powers/Weapons:
Andromena possesses the power to manipulate her surroundings; to morph something so out of shape that it becomes something else entirely. These things are usually earth based elements, such as trees and the environment around a person. However she can use the other three elements but it requires more concentration and focus.

Strength:
» Earth Magic «
» Hosting «
» Listening (although she doesn't know that yet) «

Weakness:
» Iron «
» Necromancy «
» Sword Play «

Primary Fear:
Being rejected

Backstory:
WIP

Theme Song:
WIP

Last edited:
Name:
Andromena Suthmarc

Height:
5'8

Appearance:

copper eyes || golden hair

600x450_3404_Cersei_Seated_2d_fantasy_girl_woman_sexy_portrait_queen_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

Species:
Sorceress

Personality:
Andromena has a cold and blunt sense of humour. She finds the sadistic side of life more humorous than what is considered righteous. However years ago she was a lot more empathetic towards other people, a lot more sociable. Now she prefers the company of her clones and the jagged walls of the cave she dwells in. Although deep down she does harbour some feelings, usually they're just shallow and self centred. There's a need for her to be at the front of everyone's minds, to be the ultimate centre of attention - hence why she enjoys throwing parties for those that work for her.

Abilities/Powers/Weapons:
Andromena possesses the power to manipulate her surroundings; to morph something so out of shape that it becomes something else entirely. These things are usually earth based elements, such as trees and the environment around a person. However she can use the other three elements but it requires more concentration and focus.

Strength:
» Earth Magic «
» Hosting «
» Listening (although she doesn't know that yet) «

Weakness:
» Iron «
» Necromancy «
» Sword Play «

Primary Fear:
Being rejected

Backstory:
WIP

Theme Song:
WIP
You should de remember that we are going to be in the seas most of the time...

I'm aware of that. What's your point?​

Oh, I thought that might be the problem! Don't worry, none taken.

I did mention that she can use the other three elements.
She's a sorceress so theoretically she could use any magic if she studied it.
Thanks for the heads up though - I just didn't want her to be god-modelled, having Earth as her stronger element means she's more flawed and leaves room for character development.​

/Randomly butts in

I think that just makes things more interesting. (Heck, my character is afraid of water and drowning. xD)

Reactions: Angel_Cake
One thing Iwould like to point out is that being a sorceress is not a speceis but rather a class. Are youa human sorceress, an elvish one? Etc.

Oh, my bad. Elvish, considering she is a little too old for a human. :bsmile:

Name: Darcia

Height: 5'4

Appearance:

normal_2ijtb9k.jpg

Species: Hybrid of a demon and harpy

Personality: Darcia is very calm hearted even though some people often see it more as being cold hearted.
She is easily made happy and is easily at peace. She is very sharp on planning things out she doesn't like chaos.
Can be a bit harsh in tones but she means it good.

Abilities/Powers/Weapons: She can fly with her wings, She has a Scythe she uses in battle, She can take possession of people.
Also knows dark magic but she doesn't want to use it.

Strength: Her wings, Combat skills

Weakness: Can't fly in storms or strong wind, Can't handle holy things well, When possessing she leaves her body in danger and no wings.

Primary Fear: Darkness

Backstory: Darcia is a hybrid, her mother was a harpy her dad was a demon. She lived a long time near the forest at The great beach of Aaren.
Because of the fact she is a hybrid she was often an outcast and she would fly hours around the beach and over sea to calm down.
She would often sit in the sand and stare at the water before wondering what wonders would lie ahead on the end of the ocean.
As she grew older she often went on jobs on ships to earn some money but mostly to see more of the sea which she begin to love.

Name: Darcia

Height: 5'4

Appearance:

normal_2ijtb9k.jpg

Species: Hybrid of a demon and harpy

Personality: Darcia is very calm hearted even though some people often see it more as being cold hearted.
She is easily made happy and is easily at peace. She is very sharp on planning things out she doesn't like chaos.
Can be a bit harsh in tones but she means it good.

Abilities/Powers/Weapons: She can fly with her wings, She has a Scythe she uses in battle, She can take possession of people.
Also knows dark magic but she doesn't want to use it.

Strength: Her wings, Combat skills

Weakness: Can't fly in storms or strong wind, Can't handle holy things well, When possessing she leaves her body in danger and no wings.

Primary Fear: Darkness

Backstory: Darcia is a hybrid, her mother was a harpy her dad was a demon. She lived a long time near the forest at The great beach of Aaren.
Because of the fact she is a hybrid she was often an outcast and she would fly hours around the beach and over sea to calm down.
She would often sit in the sand and stare at the water before wondering what wonders would lie ahead on the end of the ocean.
As she grew older she often went on jobs on ships to earn some money but mostly to see more of the sea which she begin to love.
Nice :)

Edited Carrn's age to properly reflect his dwarf-ness XD I forgot to double-check my calculations

Status
Not open for further replies.