The Siren's Song [ CS ] (Always Accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! What happened? You all just stopped posting!

I would love to post, though, I have no clue what to write. I don't want to write too little of a post.

Name: Matrim Namen

Height: 6'2"

Appearance:
rand_al___thor_by_kaylawoodside-d5q6idc.jpg

Species: Human

Personality: Unsure of himself in many ways. Tries to keep an optimistic attitude

Abilities/Powers/Weapons: Crossbow, rope hook (for climbing purposes), daggers.

Strength: Climbing and Navigating

Weakness: Underconfident, too trusting in others, has a somewhat biased attitude towards supernatural creatures.

Primary Fear: Falling to sea and never rising back up.

Backstory: TBR (If needed I'll come up with something)

Theme Song:

Extra Information:

Name: Conrad Thorn

Height: 5'10"

Appearance:
PerrinChristian.jpg

Species: Human

Personality: Keeps a calm atmosphere around him and thinks things through.

Abilities/Powers/Weapons: Has developed a power for blinking (basically instantly teleporting 10 feet away). Works with a sword.

Strength: Synchronizing his fighting actions with his power, leading others

Weakness: Over-exertion, very stubborn in decisions, using his blink ability wears him down.

Primary Fear: Failing others

Backstory: TBR (If needed I'll come up with something)

Theme Song:

Extra Information:

So how would I incorporate my characters? Do they need to be crewmates of a ship or can they be on their own that's nearby?

Name: Nolan Vale

Alias: Nova

Height: 1.82 Meter / 5.9 Feet

Appearance: [Spoili]
full
[/Spoili]

Species: Esper (A variant of humans with a strong connection to special forces. Similar to mages, but draw their power from will and training, not from knowledge and the mind)

Personality: Nolan is often found diving into a book or spending hours working on that project of his. It's important for him to put in as much of an effort in learning as possible so his knowledge will someday come in handy. Because of this, he may sometimes be skeptical of things that he doesn't have any proof of.
While Nolan tends to be booksmart as opposed to streetsmart, he tends to be a tad socially awkward, not always sure how well he fits in with his friends or maybe not even having a lot of them in the first place, but he is still a solid friend when it comes down to it and would be there to help any of them with their problems.

Even though he may be talented, he's the total opposite of a showoff. Unless he is asked about it, he does not talk much about his talents and abilities. He doesn't want the world to think that he is a braggart, after all. Nolan is quite humble and modest, but he does not mind at all to hear a praise about talents from time to time.

Special Power: Life-Force Manipulation
The ability to manipulate the essence of Life, which is present in all living beings throughout the universe. A sub-power of Energy Manipulation, opposing power of Death-Force Manipulation, and the lesser version of Aether Manipulation.

Nolan can sense, generate and manipulate the fundamental force that allows life to appear/exist, grow and flourish throughout the universe. He is able to control his own personal life-force that dwells within him, allowing him to achieve incredible powers and great abilities considered to be beyond that of normal human beings.

Strength: High durability and stamina. Great support for a group when using his powers. Very versatile moveset. Can decipher old languages and symbols if given enough time.

Weakness: Is limited to his own pool of life force (unless someone shares his). Can't swim. Socially awkward at times. Unable to deal great amounts of damage.

Primary Fear: Finding himself in a deadly "no way out" situation. Not death itself, but being helpless. Technically more of a hate than a fear.

Backstory: Nolan grew up in a village known as Kyaro. A quiet and charming village in the mountains. He was one of the few Espers there, and the most unusual one. His powers had the most variety among his village, which made some people wonder about him. One feature that was often noticed too was his blue hair.
At some point when he was 15, his village was attacked by unknown enemies. Nolan was one of the few to survive, but he suffers from amnesia ever since. Most of his past, including everything that happened downwards from 12 is just gone from his memory.
Present Life: Instead of staying in Kyaro, he decided to use his abilities to become an adventurer. He noticed that he had a knack for old stuff, so he became more of a researcher than a fighter.

Theme Song: Usually he doesn't have one. But if in a 1x1 battle and serious about winning, feel free to imagine this playing in the background.

Extra Information: The pendant on his picture is important for him because of two reasons. It is the last thing he has of his home, and it helps him limit his powers to a point he can suppress them. Without it, beings with similar abilities will constantly be able to track him.

@Lusterless Nova Accepted! Now he just needs a way to get to the ships current location. (I can help in that endeavor with my NPC control powers. Mwuahaha)

@Doctor Hi Oh sorry, forgot to look up! Your Accepted.

It would be nice to know what exactly is happening right now. Maybe I can make Nolan get to the ship without your support. If not, I will gladly ask you for your help.

Still waiting for a small recap, you know?

Okay so here's what I'm gonna do.
So, it seems that most the other people who used to be in this have up and disappeared. So I'm thinking we "restart" this rp. Setting us to the beginning zone of Origin Point. All in favor of this so we may get this moving, say Aye.

(And yes, this Rp is still open)

Reactions: Lusterless Nova
Aye. I'm still interested in this, so count me in.

Lovely. I'll put up a character sheet once you've restarted the RP. That way I can be there from the beginning. If you accept it, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.