OPEN SIGNUPS The Seven Dreaded: Nine Realms (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm favoring Scenario 3, since it throws the group right into the action and lets our villain appear.

That was fun, trying to figure out how these guys would act as little kids.

Meanwhile Jeraul was a newborn and would have 0 memories of anything, so while everyone else remembers their parents Jeraul is only going to get glimpses of the past, his parents... ;-; Poor Jeraul is gonna be so upset.

Aww, poor Jeraul. I mean, he might still have a few flashes of memory, especially if this is supernaturally induced so they can all remember stuff that normally would get forgotten even without trauma.

Yea these are flashbacks of the past, which unlock memory. Even if Jeraul doesn't have any memory...he still gonna see what actually happened and who he actually is.

personally for me...I like them all as they pose a challenge for Trista. xD

I like 1 and 3...but my final vote goes for 1.

Just realised the vote was a thing. My final vote goes to 3 but I wouldn't complain if 1 happened.

Nobody liked #2 huh...lol. That's totally cool, I've decided to combine 1 & 3 and do them both since everybody seems to favor both ideas. Plus I gotta say you guys are some fantastic writers...everyone's posts have really impressed me, furthermore they've added a lot of depth to the story thus far, great job everyone!

Stop inflating everyone's ego. It's bad enough as it is.

I actually loved idea 2, but wished it were mixed with idea 1 a bit. I liked the idea of cutting a deal with the demon lord.

I feel 3 would be a little too quick to action (not necessarily a bad thing though) and 1 seemed a little 'light' for the situation at hand.

But i didn't dislike any of them at all! I'm still just happy to be along for the ride :)

I actually loved idea 2, but wished it were mixed with idea 1 a bit. I liked the idea of cutting a deal with the demon lord.

I feel 3 would be a little too quick to action (not necessarily a bad thing though) and 1 seemed a little 'light' for the situation at hand.

But i didn't dislike any of them at all! I'm still just happy to be along for the ride :)

I actually felt the same thing about scenario 1...but combined with 3, I think it will set up the perfect amount of epic action.

Just a heads up guys...I've had major inspiration to turn this idea into a novel, or rather a series of novels. So far I have a trilogy planned out. They go as follows...

The Seven Dreaded: Nine Realms
The Seven Dreaded: Legion Of Lost Souls
The Seven Dreaded: Gods Of Judgement

So to reflect this, I've decided to follow suit with the RP and break it up into a series. Nothing is really changing, just basically the title of the current RP...and if the first RP makes it all the way through till we make it out of the Nine Realms of the Abyss...than I will introduce the second phase, and a chance for others to introduce more characters. Again nothing is changing with the current RP, just a revision in the title and I sincerely hope to make it to the second phase with all you guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooo~ Fancy!
I like it!

Reactions: Chris_Reaper
Status
Not open for further replies.