OPEN SIGNUPS The Seven Dreaded: Nine Realms (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SweetPrince @100 % Snek

Ok guys, I have a plot furthering post all written and ready to go...it will be going up on Wednesday, so try and get your response posts up before than, thanks.
I'm waiting for Prince to put his down, cause it will respond to my last post, otherwise I woulda posted by now :P

Post will be up tomorrow
(I forgot I had to reply to a thing)

Ok guys another post will be up later on today, so if anybody hasn't responded yet...you have until this afternoon.

I'll try to post when I get home.

Oh but yeah I should give an explanation

I almost got kicked out this past week, I started a new job, I got sick, and I almost moved to Texas. XD

Ok well than your forgiven, lol. Geez, all that's gotta suck hardcore.

Well if it makes you feel any better, I injured myself in the gym. Just a tip...don't EVER do dead lifts, they're just not nice.

Just a heads up everyone...after this round of responses, I plan to start up the action :)

Reactions: Spectre
Ok my next posting will be up on Monday...and the action starts! So if anybody needs to get any responses up, you have till than.

Hope everyone had a good Easter...but it's last call for anyone that hasn't posted up a response that wants to before the new post goes up tomorrow. If not than we'll move on.

@Beowulf @100 % Snek

Reactions: Beowulf
@Beowulf

So yea...remember how you wanted to toss Trista? Lol

o-FINDING-NEMO-facebook.jpg

• Love
Reactions: MagiKin
Status
Not open for further replies.