OPEN SIGNUPS The Seven Dreaded: Nine Realms (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that picture of Bruce so much...

I feel like Jeraul is a redneck

"I don't care who all is there, I reckon we just turn the whole place into a glass parking lot"

Hahaga....well, i can say that Trista is at a very large disadvantage here.

@SweetPrince - I'm diggin the whole wind and water thing...and the part about stealing the demon's weapons, way ahead of you. But unfortunately Karra-Thule has an answer for that to.

Hahaga....well, i can say that Trista is at a very large disadvantage here.
Well she's got the others to back her up, so just be creative.

To everyone else I'd like to do a little group planning for the fight. I'd like the siblings to work as a team, since that's really the whole point of this test. We'll find a way to weave in all the character's talents.

@SweetPrince - I'm diggin the whole wind and water thing...and the part about stealing the demon's weapons, way ahead of you. But unfortunately Karra-Thule has an answer for that to.

Well she's got the others to back her up, so just be creative.

To everyone else I'd like to do a little group planning for the fight. I'd like the siblings to work as a team, since that's really the whole point of this test. We'll find a way to weave in all the character's talents.
Why thank you! I was going to be flashier but figured our power levels shouldn't be too damned high off the start, and I didn't know the demon's resilience to magic (neither does Jeraul for that matter).

And in terms of group planning, it's kinda obvious that Jeraul's main focus is helping everyone else come up with something. He'll keep spitting bolts of lightning so the demons won't be able to get a good foothold anywhere but where they're currently standing. So, he's our cover fire until another strategy has been decided on.

Yeah, the shark.

The siblings learning to work as a team is going to be tricky given the way things have started off. The storm's going to help Vannara with her powers too.

I don't think the teamwork will be to difficult...I think all the character's personalities are conducive enough for teamwork. Even Jeri...once he gets past his hot headedness, you'll find he's a pretty well rounded dude, lol. I think the same goes for everyone else.

Well I think Snek went M.I.A. so I'm considering either making Annette an NPC...or if someone wouldn't mind picking up an extra character, I'm cool with that too. I'm gonna give it till Saturday or Sunday to make a final decision. If someone wants to pick up a second character or you know anybody that would like to fill in, let me know. Otherwise, we'll probably go the NPC route.

New post will be up in the IC on Monday...the character of Annette will now be an NPC.

Okay so here's what I'm feeling:
Jeraul gets pissed off at Karra Thule

Jeraul goes from lightning storm to an ice storm (Not an actual storm with cloud, his magic is too localized, an actual fucking storm would take divine intervention/help)

Jeraul begins pelting the demons with ice spears, trying to impale or cripple them.

Jeraul gets attacked, requests help

Jeraul gets the idea that he can possibly localize a wind/sandstorm around a very small area but he knows he's too physically weak to be the one inside it or else a lucky demon might overpower him

So we take Jericho or Burras and put them in the eye of this sandstorm, Jeraul helps them wade through the demons this way by the wind knocking them aside and giving one of our muscleheads a towering advantage

Meanwhile Jeraul needs protected to keep it up because it'll take a hell of a lot of concentration without his magical instrument so he'll be mostly immobile. So, the siblings rally around Jeraul in order to protect him and whomever is in the sandstorm.

That's just an idea :U

Alternatively Annette can always just make a giant limb grab the sword through a portal and toss it to her xD

Okay so here's what I'm feeling:
Jeraul gets pissed off at Karra Thule

Jeraul goes from lightning storm to an ice storm (Not an actual storm with cloud, his magic is too localized, an actual fucking storm would take divine intervention/help)

Jeraul begins pelting the demons with ice spears, trying to impale or cripple them.

Jeraul gets attacked, requests help

Jeraul gets the idea that he can possibly localize a wind/sandstorm around a very small area but he knows he's too physically weak to be the one inside it or else a lucky demon might overpower him

So we take Jericho or Burras and put them in the eye of this sandstorm, Jeraul helps them wade through the demons this way by the wind knocking them aside and giving one of our muscleheads a towering advantage

Meanwhile Jeraul needs protected to keep it up because it'll take a hell of a lot of concentration without his magical instrument so he'll be mostly immobile. So, the siblings rally around Jeraul in order to protect him and whomever is in the sandstorm.

That's just an idea :U

Alternatively Annette can always just make a giant limb grab the sword through a portal and toss it to her xD

Nice, I like it! Towards I plan to have Jeri get almost in reach of the sword, but just moments before he grabs the hilt, he is stopped by Karra- Thule himself...and has to somehow fight the demon. This can all be going on while in the sand storm!

• Love
Reactions: MagusOfTheScales
8D

I'm going to brutally murder a demon or two in the process

LoL....go for it, and just for the record, Snek might be back. She messaged me today, so hopefully we'll see more of her in the IC.

• Love
Reactions: MagusOfTheScales
@Beowulf Thank you Buras! Trista will not forget that kindness lightly.

Hahahaha

I wondered as much. Well asking first might be a little better than just chucking her....but I will play off whatever happens in that moment. LOL.

I didn't immediately chuck her for a reason. So, while I'm here, you mind if Buras tosses Trista?

I don't mind at all....depending on how it goes, she might even find a strange fondness for it. xD

After all she is only 5'2"....she can be tossed rather effectively I would think. lol.

Like the hammer toss..... I kid, I kid. There wouldn't be enough room.

Status
Not open for further replies.