The Sentence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey with the inclusion of Aiden's Null realm, perception might become more useful.

Oh god... I guess i should read the IC
No, no you don't need to. Asuras is working on an arc-end post that will include a summary. Of course, if you see any of my collab posts, go read those. They're gems of literary skill.

No, no you don't need to. Asuras is working on an arc-end post that will include a summary. Of course, if you see any of my collab posts, go read those. They're gems of literary skill.
Now, now, we're all pretty. No need to make you the prettiest. <3

Night O Sphere's effect might be resistable with Fort though, like Hallowed Ground's buff removal. I wonder who here has 7 Fort?

Night O Sphere's effect might be resistable with Fort though, like Hallowed Ground's buff removal. I wonder who here has 7 Fort?
Possible, but since Asuras placed no limit highly doubtful... mainly cause I think there is enough limiters on it

Wouldn't the list of ability mechanics mention if it could be resisted with fortitude?

>Asuras placed no limits
You mean, he placed no limits that he told you about. Skys was mad as fuck when Asuras revealed all the hidden nerfs that Forbes had, you know? And Psyker was blindsided by the fact that Hallowed Ground's buff-cleansing could be resisted by Fort when he first used it against Shotaro.

Hell, the fact that the first roll someone has to make against Moon Biting Fangs is Finesse vs Perception in order to be able to dodge it isn't in mechanics...but that's also a thing that I learned after asking Asuras.

So really, the mechanics are just a basic idea.

Oh, well there is that list of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. On an unrelated note, we all need more perception.

Note: I am going to edit the way that Aiden's Dark Matter Forge ability interacts with his item, The Forge.

Perception is such a painful stat. It doesn't feel useful at all, but it hurts so much situationally if you don't have it. XD

Currently changing Hammer and Anvil in order to make them cooler... But I am having trouble figuring out what they should do...

Edit. Equipment has been changed. Will likely add some potions or stuff

Last edited:
Oh, well there is that list of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. On an unrelated note, we all need more perception.
This as well... really don't want to be eaten by a little girl XD

Currently changing Hammer and Anvil in order to make them cooler... But I am having trouble figuring out what they should do...

Edit. Equipment has been changed. Will likely add some potions or stuff
Potions do nothing. Just so you know. :3

I want everyone to choose a number 1 through 100. You may not choose the same number as another player, and you must not choose a number that is 3 more or less than another player's number.

I want everyone to choose a number 1 through 100. You may not choose the same number as another player, and you must not choose a number that is 3 more or less than another player's number.
I'll let RNJesus handle this.

90 face die? Not 100 face die?

Status
Not open for further replies.