The Sentence

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 to might
+1 to finesse
+6 to speed

Upgrading Electric Soul to gather and release static electricity from air and friction. This adds to [or replaces] Finesse scaling for the ability, combining/replacing it with Speed scaling for damage.

As for training, Eleena took the part-time job as a mailman for the entire city of Drisbane. Because of this, It is not unusual to see her in other faction's territory.

This fine?

Reactions: Asuras
+1 to might
+1 to finesse
+6 to speed

Upgrading Electric Soul to gather and release static electricity from air and friction. This adds to [or replaces] Finesse scaling for the ability, combining/replacing it with Speed scaling for damage.

As for training, Eleena took the part-time job as a mailman for the entire city of Drisbane. Because of this, It is not unusual to see her in other faction's territory.

This fine?
Her uniform is a spiky blue hat and white gloves, and every time she delivers mail she has to give the company's motto, "Gotta Go Fast!"

Also, Meira.....

With my power's update, if you get stuck ONCE, your Might reduces to 0. That means Eleena can NEVER escape Junkiro's gumwads.

18 speed or not, one hit and 'tis over. ;)

Lyssa

Takes the sword.

+3 Might
+2 Perception
+1 Speed
+1 Fortitude
+1 Health

Upgrading Sacred Wings to allow basic attacks to roll Might to hit instead of Finesse.

Over the last six months, Lyssa's been pretty much doing the same shit as usual. Training, patrolling, and being ordered by Efrida to chill with her, because childhood friends.

The only thing that's changed is that Lyssa's developed quite the axe to grind against Aesil after the incident. She views the girl running off as her responsiblity, as she had been sparring with her at the time. To that end, Lyssa has vowed to either bring Aesil back to the faction, where Efrida could judge her for her betrayal.

Last edited:
Her uniform is a spiky blue hat and white gloves, and every time she delivers mail she has to give the company's motto, "Gotta Go Fast!"

Also, Meira.....

With my power's update, if you get stuck ONCE, your Might reduces to 0. That means Eleena can NEVER escape Junkiro's gumwads.

18 speed or not, one hit and 'tis over. ;)

Son, I will zerg-rush your base.

Stat-wise, I think it'll be +2 Might, +3 finesse, +1 Fortitude, +1 Health, +1 Perception. Ability upgrade will be improving Primal Word to also knock targets off-balance and expose vulnerabilities, causing them to suffer a -2 to all attempts to evade attacks until the end of Kanade's next turn. This cannot stack with itself in any way (beyond extending duration for another turn), and there is no further roll to resist it beyond avoiding the initial attack (similarly, it still applies even if the attack deals no damage).

As for what she does, she probably spends a lot of time early on playing liason between the Palace and Aesil, given her unique position sort of straddling the line between the two factions. It's probably seen as more of a strength than a liability now, so she'd leverage it for what it's worth. She'll also devote a good bit of time to teaching Aesil how to act more like a proper human being. At this point, she'd call the girl a friend, and even if it'd be difficult to get through to her, it's worth making her a little less rough around the edges. @ERode has final say in how successful she'd be, of course. And, of course, she is still the Idol of Aesil, so she'd put on performances to keep the people's spirits up, probably with a few new songs based on recent events and the like. All are, as always, welcome to attend, should anyone wish to recognize her from such at a later date. She also famously did a stint as a waitress at one of the local fancy cafes in the First District. Famously because she kept tripping and falling, or otherwise suffering some sort of embarrassing mishap. ...And there probably is the occasional sadistic rampage, but that's...far less likely to be a major or frequent thing.

I really do need to play up the whole persona shift more readily, though. Time to roll randomly for it myself, if nothing else.

Last edited:
Alright, Aesil's upgrade is for Beast of Goetia.

Beast of Goetia: Unknown Monster
Aesil is capable of stealthing in combat as a free action, pitting up enemy Perception against Aesil's Finesse. If there are no viable hiding spots in the area, the effectiveness of her stealth is halved.

And now...

As Aesil lived longer and grew stronger, she began to realize just how abnormal her gluttony was. Despite Kanade and Lyssa's attempts at furthering her friendship, her fascination with them, her friendship with them, slowly turned into a lustful hunger. Things that she once she held as too sacred to eat slowly turned into things that she craved. And, while in the past, she didn't care for Efrida's wariness or dislike of her, Aesil now fully understands while the Queen of Drisbane is wary around her. That wariness, that distrust, hurts, but more importantly...Aesil could understand it. During a particularly bad incident in the training grounds, that understanding was backed up with evidence.

Two months after the battle, the Beast of Goetia left Aesil, offering up her services to Palace instead. She could no longer be with those that she admired and those that she loved, but if it meant that they would be safe from her, then she was fine with it.

In the grounds of the Palace, she encountered Rasoba once more, and, once again, pleaded with the ninja to teach her how to fight. Through him, the Beast learned how to hunt, not like a monster, but like a human, employing a plethora of ranged weapons and learning how to strike precisely. More importantly, though, she learned how to become invisible, just like himself, and, as the months passed on...she surpassed his stealthing skills. Aesil had lost her home, but in return, she could protect them better.

In the end, the Beast of Goetia was best suited for being alone.

And yet, despite this, she still holds a preference to warm places, still treasures the small talk she makes with the Palace champions, and still wishes for the day she could hear Kanade's song close up again.

Maybe when she sews up her mouth and tears out her limbs.

@R-9 Pilot @Psyker Landshark
Wanna figure out what the incident is?

Before I spend my stat points and do shit, I must say, that this RP is really fucking good. Good job Asuras.

Gonna photoshop some swagger onto Halberd when I get home. I might give him a Halbeard, or some stubble at least, maybe a few scars, and a swaggy badge on his hat. 420 Sweg it

Here's how I'm allocating my stats:

+1 Perception
+1 Speed
+2 Finesse
+2 Fortitude
+2 Might

The latest banter after 6 months with Halberd:

Over the previous six months, Halberd has continued to perform his duty as a member of the Guardians, often leading small patrol parties that scourge crime here and there. After being recommended to improve his axe, wind runes have been placed, generally making the axe look swaggier when he swings it, but also improving his combat abilities when in long fights. He visits Carol every now and again, making sure she's okay and such. Other Guardians make jokes that Halberd thinks Carol's his little sister.

Halberd's mentality has become somewhat harsher, and he's become less friendly around his mates at the Borough, and he's developed minor drinking habits (although he isn't at all an alcoholic... yet.) Whenever he's faced with criminals branding weapons, most of them end up decapitated unless they surrender, giving criminals somewhat of a fear when they see the axe-wielding Guardian on their tail. Crime rates have slightly dropped. Some civilians disagree with Halberd's methods, whilst others agree - nonetheless, he's gained slight fame/notoriety as a Guardian. Despite this, there's still a kind person in Halberd, so long as you catch him off-duty, and without a bottle.

Ability upgrade:

Relentless ==> Unrelenting Onslaught: As well as the passive bonuses for the morality of his opponents, Halberd now gains stacks of Momentum whenever he damages an enemy, thanks to the wind runes placed onto Retribution. Stacks are gained/lost through the following conditions:
  • Halberd loses all stacks for damaging an ally.
  • Halberd loses 2 stacks for damaging a morally good enemy.
  • Halberd loses 1 stack when he's damaged.
  • Halberd gains 1 stack for hitting a target (regardless of allignment).
  • Halberd gains 1 stack for damaging a neutral enemy.
  • Halberd gains 2 stacks for damaging an evil enemy.
  • Halberd gains 5 stacks for executing an evil enemy with Guillotine of Justice.
Upon reaching 10 stacks of Momentum, Halberd's axe becomes Overcharged; wind blasts around his axe, granting him a +3 bonus to his Speed and Might, but a -4 penalty to his Fortitude, and a -2 penalty to his Finesse. Overcharged wears off after 3 turns.

Alternatively, Halberd can perform an axe attack/ability with double range and hit chance, which will instantly end Overcharged when used. Halberd's axe can't become Overcharged twice in the same battle.

Last edited by a moderator:
For Galina

Might +1
Finesse +2
Fortitude +1
Speed +4

Selective Gravity: In addition to manipulating her own gravity, Galina can now manipulate the gravity of people and inanimate objects (up to 200 kg) upon physical contact. The effect begins to weaken as soon as physical contact is broken, ending (maybe) five seconds after she loses contact, but if she holds onto the target the ability can last as long as her normal application.

I'm waiting for RJS before I decide what Galina's been doing.

Edit: Just took Eleena's advice and edited my stats again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beast of Goetia: Unknown Monster
Aesil is capable of stealthing in combat as a free action, pitting up enemy Perception against Aesil's Finesse. If there are no viable hiding spots in the area, the effectiveness of her stealth is halved.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Skyswimsky
You quoted the wrong part. Obviously, this is in relation to what happened to Aesil in the past six months.

Either that, or get enough speed to run away the moment she pops it~

It was just as satisfying reading it; I haven't been in an RP this durable in a long time (Another Horizon excluded, since I joined around the same time). It couldn't have happened without solid GMing.

Well then was a interesting ending to the arc, and even more peculiar a beginning for the new one >> that sword though... It has definitely been a honor to be apart of this rp x3.

Well then stats wise...
+2 to Might
+2 to Finesse
+1 Fortitude
+1 Health
+2 Speed

@Skyswimsky do you want to work out a co-op time skip?

As for a ability boost

~♠Veil of The Wispy Moon♠~
Now adds 2 points to Might, Fortitude, and Speed for three active turns

@ERode

If Aesil's making Palace buddies, want to include Junkie in that mess? I've got nobody to work with save Asuras, so it'd be a fresh take for a new arc for me.

@Greased Smitening @Asuras
That's actually why I thought this up the first place. Because Palace has nobody, and I'm pretty sure Psyker and R-9 would like to be able to show off their skills without Aesil finishing things up super fast. And hey, Asuras, wanna figure out some NPC relationships along the way, between Aesil and the Palace kiddos?
Actually a lie. I just want to steal Koko away from Junk.

@Greased Smitening @Asuras
That's actually why I thought this up the first place. Because Palace has nobody, and I'm pretty sure Psyker and R-9 would like to be able to show off their skills without Aesil finishing things up super fast. And hey, Asuras, wanna figure out some NPC relationships along the way, between Aesil and the Palace kiddos?
Actually a lie. I just want to steal Koko away from Junk.
If I am accepted, I am considering creating a palace member as well if permitted

If I am accepted, I am considering creating a palace member as well if permitted
1 character per customer, pal. You'd need to wait on that and make it if your first character perishes for some reason. :/

But yeah ERode, I'm down for some change-ups, and I can easily alter Jun's goings-on if you want to make the Gum-Junkie and the Bottomless Pit be friends. :P

I figure Kokusho will probably be a third gang member to go along with that fun too. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.