The Sentence

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want everyone to choose a number 1 through 100. You may not choose the same number as another player, and you must not choose a number that is 3 more or less than another player's number.
Well then this terrifies me... 56...

Pshaw. It was only 90% RNJesus then.

I choose....15. Cuz why not?

I have no clue what anyone else is picking ,but I'll leave my chance to dice. ...and of course the inline die roller can't handle a d100. Pathetic.

Oh, yeah, that's funny, Jakers.

I was just talking about how someone was going to pick 13 in the chat. XD

Also, AH collab. It's your turn.

I would pick 13, but somebody picked 15. RIP me. XD I went for lucky 7 instead.

Also, K.

@Asuras

Did you happen to see my CS? I would understand if you didn't. I tagged you in it after it was written, so I'm not entirely sure if you got an alert about it.

B6o2l8W.png

As we begin the new Arc, I'd like to say congratulations to everyone! Hooray! This means a number of things:

1) Everyone unlocks Curtain Fall End Roll again, for finishing the second scene of the arc. Everyone gets one point to spend on stats.

2) Everyone unlocks Sequel (Complete an Arc), and gets an additional point to spend.

3) The individuals with the lowest number of stat points (aka several individuals with 24 stat points) will get 6 points to raise them up to 30. Everyone else gets 6 as well.

This means in total, everyone gets 8 points to spend for finishing the arc. Everyone, upon reaching 30 stat points, gets to upgrade a single ability of theirs.

In addition, I'd like everyone to make a short OOC post detailing anything their character may have done/tried to do during the timeskip (approximately half a year). And before you ask, no, you may not say "Training" to get more stat points. Everyone trains. No one gets more stat points. If you'd like to discuss something in particular with me, feel free to do so.

Have fun!

As for next posts in the IC; Do as you wish. Everyone will hear the airship flying overhead and eventually crashing. Aesil, Palace, Guardians will definitely be sent to go investigate. Goetia members, you can choose to do the same. Unaffiliated, same goes for you. Otherwise do as you wish.

I will now begin reviewing the CS's that have been submitted.

• Love
Reactions: Azathoth
Half a year...damn nigga.

I can't even choose my stat points atm, I'ma have to do some thinking. Edit: Expect Selective Gravity to get an offensive application.

@Meira 20 speed achieved?

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 Might
+3 Finesse
+4 Fort

The Stats have been put down.

Alrighty, here's what Jun's been doing in the last 6 months:

Since Catlady is dead, Jun's been able to relax that his secret will either never be revealed to Kokusho or it'll be too far back to matter if she ever fully recovers her memory. In such, he's been free to open up around her again. After resounding success in his first mission in months, coupled with glowing reports and recommendations from Yotori and Kokusho, Junkiro's gotten a lot more work within the Palace faction as a strong supporter Champion, which has resulted in his name starting to be discussed within the higher rankings of Palace Society. Even with his new workload, Jun still finds time to go out and explore, often nowadays with Kokusho in tow. Staying close to the faction more often has reaffirmed his ties with them, and he's been at hard work to be a relevant force within the not-army and stay true to the title of Champion he's finally being referred to as.
And on his off days, he struggles with slowly developing feelings for a certain little playful girl he spends a lot of time around. :3

As for mechanical stuff:

Here's Jun's upgrade:

Junkiro's gum is now even stickier than it used to be; any enemy trying to break free of it suffers a -2 Might penalty on roll. Failure to break free results in debuffs and a loss of turn as before.

Aaaaand stat points:

Might: 8
Finesse: 7
Fortitude: 5
Health: 3
Speed: 7
Perception: 2

That's +2 on Might, Finesse, Fort, and Speed.

Man, fuck Perception. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.