The Sentence

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Is currently taking care of a knocked out Aurora*

...>> should have just activated Wispy Moon the moment that fight started.

@Asuras I will add that one point to Finesse... mainly cause a lot of people are fast for now >>

Junkiro's my character. Actually adapted him from the same RP Beta adapted Shotaro. xD Ironically, also a Palace faction.

But only barely.

Let me post my post before yours

Or just mention that you see Eleena jumping out the attic window with a girl in tow in yours

Yeah just do the latter.

I'm tired and I don't know how long it will take me to write this.

All right... God Damn, I hope this won't end up being a chase. Halberd will be plodding along at his 2(+2, Relentless) speed all like 'UGHHH. COME. BACK. '...Pretty please...?' Unless I can somehow execute 3 evil people in a row with Guillotine of Justice whilst running to stack my speed to 10 for 1 turn... but yeah that's not happening.

*stumbles blindly into the OOC*

Oh, hey.

I contacted Asuras since Beta recommended me to join up here, and I submitted a CS that's under review (hopefully as we speak). Hopefully soon I'll be able to lend my support to you guys, ehe. A pleasure to meet y'all.

Pleasure to meet ye' too, bro/sis. I hope you'll enjoy your time here, we'll get along just fine so long as you don't hate harmonicas. 8D

Pleasure to meet ye' too, bro/sis. I hope you'll enjoy your time here, we'll get along just fine so long as you don't hate harmonicas. 8D

I love harmonicas.

• Love
Reactions: Jakers
*stumbles blindly into the OOC*

Oh, hey.

I contacted Asuras since Beta recommended me to join up here, and I submitted a CS that's under review (hopefully as we speak). Hopefully soon I'll be able to lend my support to you guys, ehe. A pleasure to meet y'all.
Hello Food.

Alright posted.

Time to sleep and regret my decisions in the morning.

/me just woke up

Well that went south fast while I was asleep

RIP Clanna, died before character development was a thing.

Going to post now about Halberd returning to the doorway and seeing 4 ladies fall from the sky. And then asking about the vampire because I DEMAND THIS VAMPIRE'S DEATH

I'ma just watch and wait and pray. xD

I doubt it'd help, but if Eleena cut herself up on the floor in the fall or something like that, you can make her request some of Halberd's bandages. Because grazes hurt like a biiitch. I highly doubt they'd restore a hitpoint, but it's the thought that counts. Halberd might even have a nurse outfit somewhere

I wonder if some will join the hunt after their ally was stabbed to death right in front of their eyes. Like, shit man. Poor Clanna... seriously. Shit, come to think of it... I'm really hoping we won't have to face an undead Clanna as an enemy too now.

Erm, Jakers, Melea is still in the attic. It's Eleena and the girl who was with Astra that followed Galina and Natalya down.

• Thank You
Reactions: Jakers
Crap! Sorry, my mind should have checked itself before it wrecked itself. Thanks for pointing that out! Editing now.

Edit: Fijo! (Fixed)

Last edited by a moderator:
Darwinism and absentees are clearing up your player list rather nicely.

I just realized this is gonna be one-upping Galina, possibly.

GJ Eleena, you may die but you may also have unlocked an achievement.

#worthit
Poor Eleena, not knowing that I had gravity manipulating abilities.

(To be honest, when I initially thought of this plan I asked what floor we were on because I forgot about my own Selective Gravity).

I doubt it'd help, but if Eleena cut herself up on the floor in the fall or something like that, you can make her request some of Halberd's bandages. Because grazes hurt like a biiitch. I highly doubt they'd restore a hitpoint, but it's the thought that counts. Halberd might even have a nurse outfit somewhere

I wonder if some will join the hunt after their ally was stabbed to death right in front of their eyes. Like, shit man. Poor Clanna... seriously. Shit, come to think of it... I'm really hoping we won't have to face an undead Clanna as an enemy too now.

Pffft Eleena needs no bandages! She will simply ELECTROCUTE HER OWN NERVES TO DULL THE PAIN

AND PULL THROUGH IT LIKE A REAL MAN

Status
Not open for further replies.