The Sentence

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I highly doubt any magician would even consider rubber magic, inb4 an NPC can actually do that. Or rubber ducks made from magic rubber are actually a thing, in that case I'm buying 20.

...Well, since she's stuffing a charge onto her targets, wouldn't insulating boots be a GOOD thing, because it makes it harder for that charge to "leak" away? It's conducting shoes that would mess with her ability. I could also ramble about how it may not quite work as expected on metal armor due to charge spreading on and flowing across the outer surface of conductors, but....meh, physics.

That said, yeah, trying to dick with her stuff with real physics is a shitty thing to do. I will give a friendly reminder that purified water is actually a terrible conductor, simply because most people don't realize this. Most natural water's got something dissolved in it, though, so it's a non-issue in this setting, I suspect (and also WHY most people don't realize that water isn't always a good conductor). Until a priest shows up who knows "Purify Food and Drink."

@Asuras do you mind overlooking my CS on page 11 still working out her finally ability, but I just wanted to see if anything currently needs to be fixed before hand.

@kingdomkeylight Nothing looks bad so far, but your stats should only reflect constant passive boosts; given her second ability is activated, the +1's shouldn't be displayed in her stats, for clarity's sake.

...Well, since she's stuffing a charge onto her targets, wouldn't insulating boots be a GOOD thing, because it makes it harder for that charge to "leak" away? It's conducting shoes that would mess with her ability. I could also ramble about how it may not quite work as expected on metal armor due to charge spreading on and flowing across the outer surface of conductors, but....meh, physics.

That said, yeah, trying to dick with her stuff with real physics is a shitty thing to do. I will give a friendly reminder that purified water is actually a terrible conductor, simply because most people don't realize this. Most natural water's got something dissolved in it, though, so it's a non-issue in this setting, I suspect (and also WHY most people don't realize that water isn't always a good conductor). Until a priest shows up who knows "Purify Food and Drink."
Well the thing is the battle mechanics don't work the same way the actual ability works.

RPwise she just has more electricity with more 'muh emotions'
So I just had it be progressive for combat purposes

Pure water?
In a medieval setting?
Pfft, good luck.

It shouldn't be that hard, if you have a character that creates water through magic. Pure H2O would be way simpler than H2O with realistic amounts of minerals mixed in.

Oh I just realized EMIYA Subaru is a Guardian too, more food!

Oh yeah. MAGIC.

Nah she's more of a mix between the two Emiya's.

Also don't you bite her! :@

@kingdomkeylight Nothing looks bad so far, but your stats should only reflect constant passive boosts; given her second ability is activated, the +1's shouldn't be displayed in her stats, for clarity's sake.
Ah my mistake, and fixed. Also CS is finished, and I am ready to tweak Night-O-Sphere as required.

Ah my mistake, and fixed. Also CS is finished, and I am ready to tweak Night-O-Sphere as required.

While her third ability certainly seems threatening, it doesn't appear to be without significant drawbacks, so I'll okay it. Accepted!

While her third ability certainly seems threatening, it doesn't appear to be without significant drawbacks, so I'll okay it. Accepted!
Ya its only really deadly to people who have that last leg ability who actually need it at that time... or someone who solely relies on magic, and such... which there are definitely a few XD. I was going to have it where every active ability shut down by the summoning of Night-O-Sphere would add a plus 1 to a random state, but I took it back thinking it may get disapproved... >>...

Tomorrow at 12:00 noon is the deadline for submissions! I have so many freaking players please dear god don't submit more Submit them and get accepted before then! After the time's up I'll re-review everything, work on a couple other things, then get started on an IC post which should (hopefully) be done on Sunday.

Alright then, things are getting started soon.

Taking bets now for how long Eleena survives.

:|

My moneys on 2-4 weeks.

I bet that she dies on the first round, if she encounters Gerald. All he has to do is telekinetically hold her, and she can't resist, due to her 1 Perception. After that, she ded, probs.

Then again, that's pretty much anyone who doesn't have high Perception.

I bet that she dies on the first round, if she encounters Gerald. All he has to do is telekinetically hold her, and she can't resist, due to her 1 Perception. After that, she ded, probs.

Then again, that's pretty much anyone who doesn't have high Perception.
Telekinetic hold doesn't actually hurt them though... Just completely immobilizes, so if he has a partner then yeah, easy kill.

Can't he hide while telekinetically holding? Or was that not a thing?

Their are definitely people other people should avoid like Kain Cage should definitely avoid Melea Raygtor.

Can't he hide while telekinetically holding? Or was that not a thing?
He can, but it'd still be someone else who does the killing. Holding someone with his telekinesis basically requires all his concentration. He'd just be the one who makes the task far easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.