The Sentence

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll go for it if I'm considering the Palace. By the way, with poison, seduction, speed, and flexibility as the main points, what would be good abilities?

Just so you know, I have everything down but the Bio, Appearance, and Personality. I have a good idea that I'd love to use!
Wait...you're saying that you have everything but the Bio/Image/Personality...but you're asking for what would be a good ability? Nani sore?

Harumph. Fine. Gerald isn't getting a super awesome champion name from her
Implying he wants anything from her. Implying he even knows of her existence.

Reactions: Jakers
I'll go for it if I'm considering the Palace. By the way, with poison, seduction, speed, and flexibility as the main points, what would be good abilities?

Just so you know, I have everything down but the Bio, Appearance, and Personality. I have a good idea that I'd love to use!

1. Poison whip & darts for medium/long range and rapid attacks
2. Something to keep opponents away or draw them in. Since telekinesis is taken, maybe air powers? Then you could also spread poisonous pollen or something
3. A clone/split ability thats weak, but can back you up/serve as a front liner

This way you can keep most people at a distance where you have an advantage, while simultaneously attacking them.

Or something, I dunno. My abilities are usually straightforward in nature, even if a bit complicated.

Wait...you're saying that you have everything but the Bio/Image/Personality...but you're asking for what would be a good ability? Nani sore?
The abilities will be the hardest on my agenda. As you add lots of thought to it, why can't I do so and get feedback?

All of that will be determined where I put her.
I'm working on a character right now.

*It's like, two in the morning and I'm trying to throw something up there. I'll be gone for most of the day tomorrow; gotta go over my grandmother's house.

The abilities will be the hardest on my agenda. As you add lots of thought to it, why can't I do so and get feedback?

All of that will be determined where I put her. Most likely unaffiliated.

*It's like, two in the morning and I'm trying to throw something up there. I'll be gone for most of the day tomorrow; gotta go over my grandmother's house.
No, I mean, you said that you finished everything but Bio, Appearance and Personality. So that implies that you finished Stats, Ability and Equipment. Unless this is just 2AMness affecting your post-writing.

Well that clone idea is a good idea at least I think.

It's hard to resist a beautiful woman.
It's impossible to resist two~

Or you know, would could serve as... ahem, a decoy while the other digs around.

I get the idea we won't exactly have any subterfuge missions though

GERALD WILL BE BUTTMAD FURIOUS SOMEDAY

I SWEAR IT

GERALD WILL BE BUTTMAD FURIOUS SOMEDAY

I SWEAR IT
He'd sooner die with a smile on his lips, which given the RP is probably fairly likely.

No, I mean, you said that you finished everything but Bio, Appearance and Personality. So that implies that you finished Stats, Ability and Equipment. Unless this is just 2AMness affecting your post-writing.
I am pretty tired.
I really should get it done, but something is telling me not to rush.

A couple ability thoughts before I go to bed. The ability to brew and use poison in various forms may be handy as-is. Something slipped into food and drink, or a gas, or otherwise delivered in a manner that isn't on an edged weapon would be...interesting for a few reasons. Possibly, to reinforce seduction and manipulation, do something about pheromone nonsense or general emotion control to mess with others. Though it may be a risky route. Illusion or other forms of trickery may be interesting and useful.

• Thank You
Reactions: IceChateau777
I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.

What the fuck. I have gotten no notifications from this for the past two days. Legit upset.

*reads through all that he missed*

He'd sooner die with a smile on his lips, which given the RP is probably fairly likely.
Or be forced to work for the person who kicked his ass... like a certain Vampire might do to a few of us.

Well that clone idea is a good idea at least I think.

It's hard to resist a beautiful woman.
It's impossible to resist two~

Unless you're also a woman who is straight in her sexuality.

Alternatively, you care more about the inside than the outside.

As far as poison, you could be more adept at doing the opposite... Like bringing antidote and poison at the same time to cure diseases?

A bunch of new characters, ability mechanics, and shenanigans. About what I expected, honestly.

Missed some great banter whilst I was asleep. :'(

Is it bad that I actually want to end up as a ghoul? Sounds like a better way to die than just being killed by a fireball or something. Obviously I'll try to win if I actually get into that combat scenario, though, it's just I wouldn't mind losing.

As far as strategy is concerned, I don't really want to get into many PC fights. However, as far as correctly RP'ing my character is concerned, if Halberd is aware that you're morally evil, he'll try to Guillotine Of Justice you for the good of Drisbane. He doesn't have much reason to fight with any PC characters other than Melea or Ester, to be honest. Aesil can't really be considered evil because she doesn't really know what she's doing. But yeah, I'm hoping to stick with things like Mercenary/Eliminate the bad guy kind of missions.

Oh, I nearly forgot: Yay! I have Guardian buddies! Let's be one big happy family!

Also, yeah, I was thinking about poisons and such - I'm glad someone's caught onto them. Having antidotes and such would be super useful if there's an NPC planned who uses something like a blowgun. Like seriously, 1 dart could rek you if you failed what I presume is the Fortitude resist. Considering we live in a world of darkness and madness, disease isn't going to be too uncommon either, so using antidotes could be really handy.

However, as far as correctly RP'ing my character is concerned, if Halberd is aware that you're morally evil, he'll try to Guillotine Of Justice you for the good of Drisbane.

So he'd be cool with Shotaro? I mean, he's not evil... just kinda an impulsive teenage jerk. I figure it made sense, considering how most teens would react to having badass powers and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.