The Secret Society Of Assassins

• Thread starter LifeAsALittleSister
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyberion was not intimidated by the mans size. If anything size was a factor against some opponents. "I am in a rush. We are leaving and wanted to ask if she would come."
His hand went to his chest as he felt his wounds throb. He would have to patch them up himself on the boat then. He turned and began to head away.
"Tell her if you see her that I thank her."

He turned his back to the tall man and began making his way back down to the docks. He needed to get back to Elizabeth and that boat.

"uh-oh. Go Jake distract him. Ugh. He's way creepy. Too bad for a handsome guy."

She really hope Jake can lead him away. She's still mad about him hitting her. Then she saw him going away. Both her and Giovanni sighed in relief.
Since Tyberion went away, she rushed to Jake to help him. He's still a bit weak because of his wounds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jake exhaled quietly, and yelled to the man. "Good luck finding your friend, I hope you fare well." He waved at the man, and turned to the bushes. When he was out of sight, he spoke. "Hello? Are you still there?"

Jake called to them.
"Yeah. We're here." Lilith answered.
"Are you alright? Thank you for helping us."

"No problem, I'm alright." He helped her up, and scanned the area. "The man seems to be gone... May I join you and your friend? I don't have anywhere else to go."

Lilith looked at Giovanni then nodded. "Sure. It's fine." *smiles*
"uhh. It's really late. Wanna hang-out at my place?"

Giovanni shakes her head and told her to meet the next day. And she told her thst she'll send guards at her home. They're still not sure what to make of him. She went home after saying that.

"So let's go?" she asked Jake.

He nodded, and followed Lilith. "So where is this home of yours?" His wounds seemed to have been healed, and all that remained was a cluster of pale scars.

"It's not that far. I know a shortcut. Come on." she said.
After a few minutes, they were in the same dark corner when she first saw Tyberion.

Jake looked a little alarmed because she's leading him to a dark alley.

She smiled, "Don't worry. We're almost there." they stopped in front of a door. She entered a secret password.
The door opened. "Hurry. Get inside."

She gestured to a comfortable sofa. "Take a seat. What would you like? Chocolate? Or brewed cherry?"

Tyberion wished he could have found that healer. He was losing blood second by second, though not at an alarming rate. When the boat came into sight, he jumped back on and leaned against the cabin.
"Couldn't find her...too bad. Let's go."

The boatmaster nodded and started the engines once more, this time setting off towards their destination. Tyberion looked back at the town one last time.
"travel well healer."
He went to go patch his wounds after the boat took off.

"I think you'll like my brewed cherry." Lilith said. She went off to prepare the said brew. Her mind drifted off to Elizabeth.
"I hope she's fine. She'll know how to contact me if ever. It put it in the box."

Jake grinned, and exhaled. "Cherry, sounds good!" He listened to Lilith speak about 'she' and he then spoke. "Who's that?"

"Giovanni, say it with me...Gio...vanni, you dont even know me enough to call me nicknames girl!" Giovanni said annoyed. She snapped in the air and a gorgeous woman stood next to her. She had long dark red hair and beautiful exotic eyes. She wore a black short, tanktop showing her slim curvy stomach and green cargo pants with combat boots.
"Celestia, get me my box! I need to give Elizabeth something!"
The woman nodded and walked away.
Giovanni stood there thinking.

"Oh, a friend. Or I hope she thinks of me that way." She didn't know she said it aloud.

She needs to talk to Giovanni. She needs a job. She's convinced that Giovanni can help her.

"Here's your cherry. Enjoy!" she gave the brewed cherry to Jake.
"You want cake? Oh dinner. Anything you want?"

She feels happy. It's rare she got company. Feels weird.

Jake took a sip of the cherry, then placed the cup carefully on a table.

"That's amazing! Delicious too." He grinned, and listened to her speak for a few minutes.

"No, no. I don't eat much, thanks tho." He enjoyed the drink for a few seconds, then spoke again.

"So, that man I confronted on the street, who was he? He seemed to be looking for you."

"What? Don't tell me you're on a strict eating regimen?" *laughs*

"Ok. But we still have a potful of brewed cherry." she said

Then he asked her about Tyberion. She stilled for a while before answering.

"He's a guard. I just met him while I wad trying to help a woman from him. He's chasing her so I decided to help her. As for him looking for me, I'm not sure. Now that you mention it, it's odd. Hmmm.." she explained.

"I see, so he's a stalker follower kind of person? Creepy. Is this place safe?"

"I think so. I think they're sort of lovers slash enemies. That kind of thing." she replied.

Then Jake asked if her place is safe.
"Of course. It is. Don't worry. Nobody knows this place. If they do know, they won't come near if they know what's good gor them." *smiles*

"So how come you got here and what's the stuff about realms and voids?" she asked.

"I'm a dreamer, a walker of realms. When I'm asleep, my physical body is disconnected from my consciousness, so if it gets hurt, I won't feel it. I was accompanied by a girl, and we were in grave danger in the nightmare realm. She escaped, but I fell into the void of dreaming. In said void, I was supposed to die, but instead I fell for a long time, and finally came out here."

"That sounds creepy and dangerous. You're lucky we found you." she said.

"But how are you gonna go back?" she asked before sipping her brew.

"I'm not sure if I want to. I'm dead there, so I wouldn't have any life." Jake downed the rest of his cup, and placed it back on a table.

Status
Not open for further replies.