The Secret Society Of Assassins

• Thread starter LifeAsALittleSister
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
After walking for what seems like an eternity, she found the place. She saw a girl in the stand and decided to ask her. "Uhm, hi. Can I talk to Giovanni please?"

The girl sighed, "who wants to know!" she stared at Lilith for a while

He almost rolled his eyes. He knew that much...hell, he had known that since they were young. Still, he wanted to know why she held these feelings all this time.
they had tried to kill each other time and time again..they went rounds foiling each others plans and strategies..and yet she still loved him!?

He lowered his sword and ran up to her, embracing her in a kiss.
"Fool..."
He never was one for words. He preferred to let his actions talk for him. Shows where that usually got him...the feeling of the open wounds from giovannis little ninja guard still fresh.

Lilith stared at the girl's outburst. "Well, someone told me to get here." She handed the piece of paper the woman gave her. "There. I don't know her name though" "I helped this woman from a guard that was following her. Then she got wounded and I healed her. But the guard casted a spell on us so we fell asleep." "When I woke up, I was alone. Then I just went here."

Elizabeth kissed him back wrapping his arms around him, she felt so happy, so loved. She heard something and her eyes flashed open, it was an assassin, sneaking up to try and kill Tyberion. She pulled him aside and grabbed the assassins arm. Seeming like she did this without effort she broke his arm and took his sword. Within a second she had the man on the floor but this wasn't her kill...it belonged to Tyberion, he was the one who the assassin was trying to kill.

The girl stared for a moment, "you don't seem the type to lie...I think I might know what guy your talking about and if I'm right then I stabbed through his hand and took his weapon...is the girls name Elizabeth? Speak before I gut you in front of all these people!"

*rolls eye at the girl* "Sure do that." "I told you. I don't know her name."

"What does she look like?"
Lilith described what Elizabeth looked like and the girl sighed, "My name is Giovanni, it's a cover name...hang on one second while I get her things..." she walked into her shop and came out with a large locked case. "Here...only she can open it anyways...leave I have a stand to take care of!"

*grins* "But you're Giovanni and please don't lie."

Tyberion felt her push him away and then rush forward. He saw the assassin fall, but not dead. Seemed she was saving that pleasure for him. He unsheathed his blade, the hum filling the ship.
"No please..i beg you...."

Tyberion ignored his pleas as he splashed the mans blood across the ship. "Least die honorably..or silent."
He faced Elizabeth.
"So..killing assassins now?"

She took the things from Giovanni. "Before I leave, can you help me find a group I can join? If you want an example of my skills, you can check your pocket." *grins*

"He's an assassin...but he's from one of the countries that are going to go to war with the king...shit!" She leaned down and pointed to an embelim on his belt buckle shaped like a skull. "You can tell by their emblem...this isnt good...how did they even know to kill you?" she stood up again completely puzzled. "They are going in for a silent attack..."

Giovanni smirked, "well played...anyway give that to Eliza for me and I will consider it..."

*claps her hands* "Yay! Sure. Thanks! I'll be back!"
She run off then realized she don't know where she might be.
"Oh! I can just ask if they've seen the guard. Then I'll just follow his tracks"
After some time she learned his location so she went there at full speed all the while carrying the box with her.
Finally she saw them. She shouted, "Hey! Hey!"

"Oh hey Lillith, you got it perfect! I knew I could count on you!" She quickly took the box from Lillith and set it on the ground, she took a key from around her neck and opened the lock. Inside was a bunch of weapons. "My friend Giovanni also works in craftsmanship, these are made of the finest materials...what do you plan to do Tyberion? Stay here and protect the king or waltz into the other countries and try to reason with them..."

*smiles* "Sure. Anytime." "So I'll see you sometime again?"
Lilith then walked away and went back to Giovanni.
"Hi. So I, uhm, delivered it to Elizabeth."

About 25 feet away, there was a quiet thumping, and then a pop, as if someone had struck a balloon with a pin. Smoke billowed from the area, and a smell of chemicals and blood filled the air.

Giovanni looked and saw the smoke "What the hell?"
Lilith and Giovanni both ran up towards the smoke but not directly into it

Status
Not open for further replies.