The Secret Society Of Assassins

• Thread starter LifeAsALittleSister
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A tendril of smoke curled around Giovanni, then dissipated. A voice spoke, but his voice was unrecognized. *cough* "Hello?"

Tyberion laughed.
"Well, seems like the chaos is following you. So that's where I'll be...diving headfirst into the chaos." He felt the sea breeze whip through his hair as he gazed from her to the sea.
"Tell the captain to head back to shore real quick. We left something."

Elizabeth looked confused. "What?"
He smirked.
"Healer."

*looks at the smoke* "What is that smell?"
Lilith looks around and saw a shadow moved. "There!" she said to Giovanni. They ran towards the shadow.

As the two ran toward a shadow, a boy crept out of the smoke cloud. He stumbled into the bushes, and curled into a ball. He seemed to be out of place, he was wearing jeans and a black t-shirt.

Giovanni carefully walked up to the guy, preparing herself in case he attacked. "Are you okay sir?"

*cough* "no, no I am not." He pushed up, and leaned back against a tree. He closed his eyes, breathed heavily, and opened them again. "I'm Jake, you?"

Lilith peered at the guy.
"He seems to be injured, Gigi." she said to Giovanni.
"Hi." she said to Jake as she smiled at him.

"Oh gosh, you can't be serious? Your nicknaming me now?" Giovanni said, looking amused. "My name's Giovanni, do you know what happened Jake?" she asked looking at the odd man.

Lilith grins. Then turned at the guy. He is odd looking. Giovanni asked him if he knows what happened.
"Yeah, Jake. What happened? While we're at it, let me see your wound."
She kneeled beside him and look for other injuries. "I'm Lilith, by the way." She said while healing him.

Giovanni was observing the guy still and she looked at her, slightly nodding.

"I thought I was dead... Raven... I thought it was over..." His eyes were tearing up, and he slumped down against the ground so Lilith could tend his wounds. *cough* "Why couldn't I have just died... My dreams ran their course, Raven escaped, and I fell into the void, to save her." His wounds seemed like a large creature had mauled him, let it heal, then maul him in the same place again.

Lilith saw the wound that looked like it was chomped off by something big. She immediately used her healing power to heal it. It looked nasty. "Where did you get this wound?" he was muttering things like dreams, void, Raven..This is intriguing.

The boat turned and returned to shore.
"Stay..I will come back."
He wanted to go back for the healer...for multiple reasons. His wounds were still bleeding slightly, if she did have a crush on her, perhaps he could keep her as a pet of some sort, and wanted to punch Giovanni in the face for what that girl did to him...or at least punch the girl. He needed to get his crossbow back too.

He took off down the street noticing a pillar of smoke. "Might be there..."
Taking off running as fast as he could go, he made his way to the site of the action.

"Monsters of nightmares, angels of dreams." Jake spotted the man running toward him, and he quickly pulled the two girls into the bushes. "Someone's coming. Stay here, I have no fear of death." Jake rose out of the bushes, stumbled, and collapsed onto the street infront of the man. *cough* "Help... Please..."

Tyberion slowed his pace. This man walking out into the street was obviously the cause of the accident, but what he was doing was still a mystery. Still, those wounds on his chest were of great interest.
He walked closer.
"What happened?"

Best to analyze the situation first before jumping into inquisitions. This man knew where the healer was...or at least he had seen her. He wanted to know where so he could retrieve her.

"I'm a dreamer, a walker of realms. I sacrificed myself for an innocent by falling into the void of dreams and nightmares. I fell for months, YEARS. Then, when I thought the sweet embrace of death would be given to me, I fell here." He seemed to be telling the truth, his face was an open book.

Tyberion did not fully understand the mans words, but he seemed honest. He pointed to the healing scars in his chest. "Healer was here. Where is she?"
Little droplets of blood fell from his crimson cloak. It blended so well you could hardly tell he was injured. He need to find the healer, have her work his magic and see if she would come with them.

"Help me up, get me a walking stick, and I'll lead you to her." He extended a hand, and he smiled knowingly.

Tyberion kept his guard up just in case this person decided to trick him or ambush him. This man was not local and therefore, he had no knowledge about him.
That made him anxious. He glanced around and found a sturdy looking stick close-by in a alley. He went to go retrieve it and bring it back. "Here."

Handing the man the stick he stated. "Tell me where the healer is." This was taking too long already and Elizabeth wouldn't wait forever...well, maybe she would.

"You seem to be in a hurry, amigo. What's the rush?" The man seemed to be in a better mood now, and now leaning against a walking stick, you could see his true figure. He was built heavily, and had broad shoulders. He stood above Tyberion by 3 inches, just enough so he had to look down some. "Why don't you calm down, relax. Enjoy the sky, I haven't seen a sky this nice in a while. Actually, I haven't seen sky at all in a while." He chuckled, and his smile broadened.

Lilith saw the guard...again..she's not sure if she wabted to be seen by him..From the way, Giovanni looks at him, she feeks the same way too.

From the Bush, she saw Jake talking to him. He said something about realms and such. She also heard Tyberion asked Jake about a healer.

"Does he mean me?" she thought.
"Hey, Gigi. What do you think?"

Then she saw the guys coming closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.